What's new

Saudi Arabia to buy Altay MBTs.

KSA should get the leopard through spain instead of Germany. Altays is good but no mach when it comes to the german cat.

In 2010, the current GiP Executive paid a visit to them to negotiate a deal for their tank. And by the way, we can get the same tank from Spain. Interestingly enough it will be a noise-free deal.

No we did not buy 800 Leopards that is just BS. Not a single Leopard is here, Germans are being assholes which is why we are looking into the Altay.

I thought the deal was finalized last year Mosa. Anyway, applying double standards isn't something fresh.

Nope, nothing "asshole" about it.

The German people are against a sale of any equipment to countries that have no good human rights record. The government begs to differ from time to time, but the reaction to the proposed sale was a strong one and the government now knows better.

I don't prefer calling people As$w0hles or the likes.

With the financial crisis that is sweeping all over Europe and the West by large ,and when their Government cuts more and more money to arm an X and Y state, It isn't strategically sound nor wise that the German people protest an arm sale to %100 legitimate State. However, by all means that the German people object exporting weapons that's if the German people are interested in having a high unemployment rate in their country. More jobs mean more money and more money means that the Germans can go to Ja to but more bread and batter as well as more clubbing and all.

And Yes, the German government begs us off and on to buy their weapons ,but what you don't seem to know is that the German government is one of the most corrupted government on earth ,I know this may shock you a bit ,but we can always handle them very effectively. Our Tornados was upgraded to their own standards and with their own technology and we have had the same experience with many Western nations, I can speak with the authority. Brining these countries to their knees is epically awesome.

I'm sure the Germans have spoken to the Saudis in there behind closed doors, and might promise them that the deal isn't void but we want to appease our people. Practically, some of them might consider selling their daughters for money xD.

Really Those Shwartzfraw juden Lovin People just sold Nuclear Capable Dolphins to the country with the WOrst Human Rights in the history of man Kind

I'm not worried about the submarine or whatever as long as they won't come around us. It's their country and their choice.

There is a reason why Germany is arming Israel (its their sore conscience) and yet many people were against the sale.

and for the bold part you must have missed your history classes or didn't go to school at all.

They shall reserve the right to arm whoever with whatever they want ,after all it's their country. Speaking of human rights, I do believe that the amnesty has got a well-documented report for every single country including ours :D

No one get close to what Germany has ,... even the US.
The T-90 is very lethal BTW.

Thats right actually...Germans are #1 at armor...But the product`s quality is not the issue here actually...KSA can buy whatever equipment they wish for, they have the money, no doubt about that...But the issue here is, everyday developing relations between KSA and Turkey...You support us, we support you...and thats the reason why i believe KSA will go for Altay

There is no doubt of that brother I totally support strong relations with turkey in all sphere of life. I was talking from a technical point of view considering Altay will be equipped with a german engine.

In 2010, the current GiP Executive paid a visit to them to negotiate a deal for their tank. And by the way, we can get the same tank from Spain. Interestingly enough it will be a noise-free deal.

Thats the key word..... you got me homie:cheers:

With the financial crisis that is sweeping all over Europe and the West by large ,and when their Government cuts more and more money to arm an X and Y state, It isn't strategically sound nor wise that the German people protest an arm sale to %100 legitimate State. However, by all means that the German people object exporting weapons that's if the German people are interested in having a high unemployment rate in their country. More jobs mean more money and more money means that the Germans can go to Ja to but more bread and batter as well as more clubbing and all.

And Yes, the German government begs us off and on to buy their weapons ,but what you don't seem to know is that the German government is one of the most corrupted government on earth ,I know this may shock you a bit ,but we can always handle them very effectively. Our Tornados was upgraded to their own standards and with their own technology and we have had the same experience with many Western nations, I can speak with the authority. Brining these countries to their knees is epically awesome.

I'm sure the Germans have spoken to the Saudis in there behind closed doors, and might promise them that the deal isn't void but we want to appease our people. Practically, some of them might consider selling their daughters for money xD.

Yes,:yahoo: bring them down, damn, I wish we had the Saudi prestige and clout :D

There is no doubt of that brother I totally support strong relations with turkey in all sphere of life. I was talking from a technical point of view considering Altay will be equipped with a german engine.
Thats the key word..... you got me homie:cheers:

OMG, I'm very sorry if you misunderstood what I have hinted out. No, my reasons to support purchasing arms from Pakistan and Turkey is because that these countries belong to our nation that's all. Don't worry about the jerky Germans I swear to God that I know them very well. I bribed a policewomen at the airport to avoid inspecting my bags :D I was carrying two Xboxes for my brothers:D

OMG, I'm very sorry if you misunderstood what I have hinted out. No, my reasons to support purchasing arms from Pakistan and Turkey is because that these countries belong to our nation that's all. Don't worry about the jerky Germans I swear to God that I know them very well. I bribed a policewomen at the airport to avoid inspecting my bags :D I was carrying two Xboxes for my brothers:D

damn i want xbox too!!! :D

What corrupted people! :woot:

The T-90 is very lethal BTW.

Until its Engine broke apart during the Khamis Mushait trials..... And then they pitched in "Quickest Engine Change in Any Tank" sale pitch... Let's just say calling the M88 to haul it from the middle of the desert all the way to Sharorah didn't look very good for the Russians.

Until its Engine broke apart during the Khamis Mushait trials..... And then they pitched in "Quickest Engine Change in Any Tank" sale pitch... Let's just say calling the M88 to haul it from the middle of the desert all the way to Sharorah didn't look very good for the Russians.

Thanks for the heads-up ^ ^.

I believe that the Russians have been producing military hardware with high quality, can they customize it to our own standards?

I don't prefer calling people As$w0hles or the likes.

I did not call anyone asshole, Mosamania did. I was just quoting him.

I live in Germany and ofcourse there is corruption like anywhere in the world, its in the human nature, but nowhere as you claim.

See once you have reached a certain standard of living you can afford to decline a deal or two, even if KMW would love to deliver 2000 tanks to you, but as I said Saudi Arabia is in the eyes of not only Germany a country that should not be given any material that they could use to harm their own people of others.

I dont think that we have to discuss why Saudi Arabia is regarded as such a country.

I'm speaking on my behalf, just in case someone wants to go bezerk.

... Altays is good but no mach when it comes to the german cat.

Sorry but I am absolutely not agree.

The Turkish ‘Leopard 2NG’ is considered already more advanced than ‘Leopard 2A6’. Before even the full mastery of all industrial processes ‘Altay MBT’.

Therefore eventually, logically, the ‘mature Altay MBT’ will be at least equal to ‘Leopard 2A7+’.

See old links :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ee-f-15s-helicopters-more-11.html#post2917685

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ee-f-15s-helicopters-more-11.html#post2917691

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/118240-leopard-2a7-saudi-arabia-2.html#post2995752

Last edited by a moderator:
... I was talking from a technical point of view considering Altay will be equipped with a german engine.

Only for the first batch will be produced. Afterward it will be equipped with a Turkish engine equal to diesel engine Doosan Infracore Corporation [K2 Black Panther, 1 500 horsepower (1,100 kW) 12-cylinder diesel engine].

Last edited by a moderator:
I do know that you didn't call anyone an a-- whole ,but I'm just saying that bad-mouthing or the use of foul language would rather be impolite ,and that's what I was implying. So, I don't think it's hard to tell that I like the way you handled it. Second of all, I never said that the German society is squeezey ,but I said the Government is and I was taught not to speak about a thing I don't know of. Hypothetically speaking, Even if their people chose them to lead their country what's been said in public is different in private, it isn't a rocket science to tell I suppose? Sure, the German people can turn down as many offers as they would like.

I did not call anyone asshole, Mosamania did. I was just quoting him.

I live in Germany and ofcourse there is corruption like anywhere in the world, its in the human nature, but nowhere as you claim.

See once you have reached a certain standard of living you can afford to decline a deal or two, even if KMW would love to deliver 2000 tanks to you, but as I said Saudi Arabia is in the eyes of not only Germany a country that should not be given any material that they could use to harm their own people of others.

I dont think that we have to discuss why Saudi Arabia is regarded as such a country.

I'm speaking on my behalf, just in case someone wants to go bezerk.

Back
Top Bottom