What's new

Saudi Arabia Seen Unlikely to Seek Nukes If Iran Gets One

A- This savage is a nomadic barbarian, he doesn't abide by our own laws, let alone mis treating the others.

B- This video was recorded in Kuwait

C- Don't you ever dare and quote me again.
Don't worry too much about @ARSENAL6, he's not Jewish or Israeli. He originally flagged himself with the Cross of St. George - that is, England. I think he switched flags because he thought it would better annoy Jews like me with his anti-Zionist invective.

...and Iran has the highest Population of Jews more than all the arab + Israel put together -
Every now and then you write something so illuminating it deserves to be repeated, endlessly, as a monument to your intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
:no:

Not under Omar's command. Maybe Haqani's or Taliban Pakistan, but certainly not Afghan Taliban, boy.

Next time, try not to lie to make yourself feel better, okay?

Let's drop the ball here now.

:wave: Bye

Nonsense, old man.

The ball was dropped the minute Saudi-backed terrorists decided to meet to the virgins in Khobar.

And who are you kidding? Your backward Taliban and you are hated by the Afghanis; Afghanis have rejected your backward nomadic culture.

Hopefully Iranians will too :) bai bai

Nonsense, old man.

The ball was dropped the minute Saudi-backed terrorists decided to meet to the virgins in Khobar.

And who are you kidding? Your backward Taliban and you are hated by the Afghanis; Afghanis have rejected your backward nomadic culture.

Hopefully Iranians will too :) bai bai

Even Iran had diplomatic ties with the talibans when they ruled Kabul. And its not even a secret, so why are you iranians so adamant in denying that fact.

You realize that means crafting a NATO-like bloc to oppose the mullahs ambitions - and such a bloc would include the Gulf States AND Israel.

Iran thus will have accomplished exactly that which the mullahs have been seeking to oppose, publicly uniting that Jews and Arabs of the Middle East together for the common purpose of mutual defense.

This is hilarious...:))))
I was visiting this forum for some time now, lots of interesting info and a very different perspective, but had to make an account just for this. You really can't make stuff like this up.

The chances of this happening are about the same as blizzards going off in hell:))

I believe that is possible, especially when it comes to Bahrain, a country that has seen a lot of the mullahs' dirty-work.
You realize that means crafting a NATO-like bloc to oppose the mullahs ambitions - and such a bloc would include the Gulf States AND Israel.

Iran thus will have accomplished exactly that which the mullahs have been seeking to oppose, publicly uniting that Jews and Arabs of the Middle East together for the common purpose of mutual defense.

^
They can pound salt.

Don't worry too much about @ARSENAL6, he's not Jewish or Israeli. He originally flagged himself with the Cross of St. George - that is, England. I think he switched flags because he thought it would better annoy Jews like me with his anti-Zionist invective.

Him being a Jew or Muslim doesn't affect me at all. Personally, ever since I came to this world, I have been blessed to be a son of interracially-married couples with two different faiths. Therefore, it won't hurt me much if I knew that his practices an A or B faith that much.

Iranians are much much smarter then Saudis. Saudis dont have any brains, that why they need so many foreigners in the country to work for them. I really hope Pakistanis don't sell Saudis Nuclear technology, have some dignity. Saudis have always used Pakistanis, I hope Pakistanis realize this

US must have already virtually lend them the nuke weapons for their defence...All close allies of the US who are not Nuke capable are convered under the US nuke safeguard assurance.

A- This savage is a nomadic barbarian, he doesn't abide by our own laws, let alone mis treating the others.

B- This video was recorded in Kuwait

C- Don't you ever dare quote me again.

A Who's Laws Pakistans Laws ?

B No he's a Saudi Stop liying

C Really I just did what are you gonna do Mr Internet Tough Guy ?
Threating people on PDF is against forum rules

Every now and then you write something so illuminating it deserves to be repeated, endlessly, as a monument to your intelligence.

Yes because your whole life is based in telling the world where I'm really from. THis Obession is making a mockery out of you. The last time I checked it was PDF as in PAkistan defence Forum not ARF - Aresnel Really From.

Well I hope it ends here I'm just letting you know FYI. :) Goodbye :wave:

Actually, it is the other way around babe, KSA won't imposed another oil embargo on the West. Last time she did, the world economy was on the verge of collapse.

Iran on the other hand is a barbaric state, a country that allowed mobs to storm an embassy in its land can never be trusted, that's why the Americans punished you by allowing Sadam to dump your people with chemos.

:lol: Persian ego.

Your entire mullahs have been humiliated by us for 3 decades, you name it militarily,economically,religiously,and morally.

In short, you rely on propaganda, but we keep our mouths shut,period.

Few hundreds houthists crushed your army saddam would have sollow you if wasn't for USA your army is lions in front of Bahraini and al ahasaa and al qatif but against real army or militia are chickens baq baq baq baq chickens

Few hundreds houthists crushed your army saddam would have sollow you if wasn't for USA your army is lions in front of Bahraini and al ahasaa and al qatif but against real army or militia are chickens baq baq baq baq chickens

LoLs, Last time you spoke about this I demolished every single claim, there is no need to destroy it again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom