What's new

Saudi Arabia Seen Unlikely to Seek Nukes If Iran Gets One

working with wahhabis ???

oh C'MON !!!

Let's get rid of the Islamaphobes first then we can worry about wahabis,salfis,qadianis,etc.

I don't think Iran can have nuclear weapons for another 10 to 15 years.

They are still struggling to enrich to 20% and the sanctions have devastated their economy.

In first 10 months of 2010 Iranian currency lost 80% of its value. More than 90% of the loans to Public entities are non-preforming loans.

The West continues to tighten the noose around Iranian Economy and things are getting bleaker by the day.

Under such circumstances, Having nuclear weapons is nothing short of pipe dreams for Iranians.

As for Saudis , they already are a Nuclear Power. We stand behind our Saudi Brothers 100%.

Pakistan's foreign Policy is built on relationships with three pillars - China, KSA and Turkey.

USA has lost its hold on Pakistan since 2001 WOT. That is the reality of our Universe today.

The Collapse of Iran's Rial :: Gatestone Institute

you know what !?

your claims based on BS ... because we don't have any plan for nuclear bomb ... this is just western propaganda ...

Let's get rid of the Islamaphobes first then we can worry about wahabis,salfis,qadianis,etc.

you can't see this so called ARABs are US allies ???

they are financing Taliban & Al-Qaeda ...

USA has lost its hold on Pakistan since 2001 WOT. That is the reality of our Universe today.
:confused: Then why is pakistan still taking orders from U.S??

We stand behind our Saudi Brothers 100%.
They helped us alot during the floods but where were they during the OBL raid?? I remember only :china: and iran backed us up during that difficult time.

Nobody is mentioning Turkey. I don't think, our country will do nothing when Iranians acquire a nuke.

Saudi Does not Need Nuclear.... Any Attack on Saudi Soil will be attack on Islam....People across the world will join the holy war...

:rofl: long gone the days of caliphate. There will be no more holy wars/cihad.

@SOHEIL

I really admire your self-confidence. If my country was which weekly announces non sense (Advanced Drones, Fighter Jets, Space Carriers etc.) i wouldn't be able to accuse other countries (especially Turkey) for inadequacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused: Then why is pakistan still taking orders from U.S??

They helped us alot during the floods but where were they during the OBL raid?? I remember only :china: and iran backed us up during that difficult time.

:no:

We'd shown our solidarity with Pakistan before anyone else.

Interestingly, KSA was the first and the only country in the World to congratulate Pakistan for Chagai I/II

25 years ago.a day like this the Fu..king head American Admiral Ordered missile strike against iranian Airliner which has 52 childeren in it and killed 290 passengers.Now this fu.king country government say that iran has risky nuclear activity and we should make sanction on them.what brassy people are the American governments.

Interestingly, KSA was the first and the only country in the World to congratulate Pakistan for Chagai I/II

You say Arabs are friends of pakistan?then who allow Taliban to make an office in their region?

You say Arabs are friends of pakistan?then who allow Taliban to make an office in their region?

Pakistan and KSA created the Taliban to eradicate the mullahs' presence in Afghanistan. In other word, they both wanted to eliminate the Shia-backed militias by Iran in Afghanistan.

it would be far more likely to seek shelter under a U.S. nuclear umbrella than to either launch its own weapons programme
You realize that means crafting a NATO-like bloc to oppose the mullahs ambitions - and such a bloc would include the Gulf States AND Israel.

Iran thus will have accomplished exactly that which the mullahs have been seeking to oppose, publicly uniting that Jews and Arabs of the Middle East together for the common purpose of mutual defense.

Pakistan and KSA created the Taliban to eradicate the mullahs' presence in Afghanistan. In other word, they both wanted to eliminate the Shia-backed militias by Iran in Afghanistan.

And then Taliban turned against them and bit both of them in the ***! Good job! :laughcry:

And then Taliban turned against them and bit both of them in the ***! Good job! :laughcry:

Not under Omar's command. Maybe Haqani's or Taliban Pakistan, but certainly not Afghan Taliban, boy.

Next time, try not to lie to make yourself feel better, okay?

Let's drop the ball here now.

:wave: Bye

really is that it ?

While in Saudi Arabia, Saudis are well known to mis treat Pakistani .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAmT5mGn3c

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia

uniting that Jews and Arabs of the Middle East together for the common purpose of mutual defense.

...and Iran has the highest Population of Jews more than all the arab + Israel put together

Iran had that Unity long before

Back
Top Bottom