What's new

Saudi Arabia Seen Unlikely to Seek Nukes If Iran Gets One

US would never offer the Saudis a nuclear umbrella, over the zionists dead bodies.
Who knows they might,Usa can be unpredictable in a bad way.They have given alot of estates to the bin laden family.

I for one don't think Saudis need to be so paranoid of Iranian nukes
I agree with you on that, It's not like iran has any intentions of attacking Ksa.

Aw man! Why is there so much animosity between Iran and Ksa? Why don't we people work together to end Islamaphobia around the world??

US would never offer the Saudis a nuclear umbrella, over the zionists dead bodies. :lol:

I for one don't think Saudis need to be so paranoid of Iranian nukes (if the Iranians do end up making them which is still a big if) but I think they will still see some unforeseen threat and will go nuclear on their own.

This article is filled with speculations ;)

I don't know where did your paranoia come from :undecided:?

Personally, I will be delighted to see Iran possessing nuclear weapons, for plenty of reasons.

Let's ask Prof. @Pakistanisage about what he has got in mind for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
This article is filled of with speculations ;)

Personally, I will be delighted to see Iran possessing nuclear weapons, for plenty of reasons.

I don't think Iran can have nuclear weapons for another 10 to 15 years.

They are still struggling to enrich to 20% and the sanctions have devastated their economy.

In first 10 months of 2010 Iranian currency lost 80% of its value. More than 90% of the loans to Public entities are non-preforming loans.

The West continues to tighten the noose around Iranian Economy and things are getting bleaker by the day.

Under such circumstances, Having nuclear weapons is nothing short of pipe dreams for Iranians.

As for Saudis , they already are a Nuclear Power. We stand behind our Saudi Brothers 100%.

Pakistan's foreign Policy is built on relationships with three pillars - China, KSA and Turkey.

USA has lost its hold on Pakistan since 2001 WOT. That is the reality of our Universe today.

The Collapse of Iran's Rial :: Gatestone Institute

This article is filled with speculations ;)

Indeed it is, and me paranoid? Not a chance. :D

Who knows they might,Usa can be unpredictable in a bad way.They have given alot of estates to the bin laden family.

I agree with you on that, It's not like iran has any intentions of attacking Ksa.

Nah they wouldn't Jewish lobby is too strong here. Although I would say KSA lobby is second most influential here. Who cares if they give Bin Ladens estates? Most of the Bin Ladens are businessmen only OBL was a psycho.

Yeah Iran is not stupid to attack KSA directly.

Okayz, then insecure would be the most fitting word, Wouldn't it? :omghaha:

If you are describing your kingdom when it comes to Iran then yes it would be. :rofl:

Nah they wouldn't Jewish lobby is too strong here. Although I would say KSA lobby is second most influential here. Who cares if they give Bin Ladens estates? Most of the Bin Ladens are businessmen only OBL was a psycho.

Yeah Iran is not stupid to attack KSA directly.

If you are describing your kingdom when it comes to Iran then yes it would be. :rofl:

:cheesy: A trillion times :bunny:

Bin laden was stupid. He spent his money building camps and recruiting SOBs, so yeah.

Well, the Saudi lobby functions in a different way than the others. Comparing it with the AIPAC is like comparing apples to oranges.

:cheesy: A trillion times :bunny:

Bin laden was stupid. He spent his money building camps and recruiting SOBs, so yeah.

Well, the Saudi lobby functions in a different way than the others. Comparing it with the AIPAC is like comparing apples to oranges.

Yeah I know the saudi lobby is less about the spotlight but they are nearly just as effective. Like most Americans here do not know about the Saudi investment here and the amount of lobbying that saudi actually does on the ground which would probably scare most of them. :lol:

Yeah I know the saudi lobby is less about the spotlight but they are nearly just as effective. Like most Americans here do not know about the Saudi investment here and the amount of lobbying that saudi actually does on the ground which would probably scare most of them. :lol:

IKR? I was surprised to hear that none of the Saudi American dual-nationals voted for governor Romeny at all.

Saudi Does not Need Nuclear.... Any Attack on Saudi Soil will be attack on Islam....People across the world will join the holy war...

I believe Saudi already has some PAK stationed nuked on its soil.

Back
Top Bottom