What's new

Saudi Arabia & Qatar destabilise Iraq

its-ok-super-loon-troll-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

That's all you got? Not impressed. Don't like the gif either.

Try answer those simple questions though:

Yet despite this the country of your birth/ancestry brands them as an cult and does not recognize them as Muslims?!

Nor do any representatives of Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Sufism, Ibadi etc. Why?! Are all of them wrong?

That's all you got? Not impressed. Don't like the gif either.

Try answer those simple questions though:

Yet despite this the country of your birth/ancestry brands them as an cult and does not recognize them as Muslims?!

Nor do any representatives of Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Sufism, Ibadi etc. Why?! Are all of them wrong?

i-troll-u-u-mad--thumb.jpg

LOL, post some women gifs instead. You make me puke.:lol:

In all seriousness why are those questions so hard to answer? It should be straightforward.

Also since you have in the past bragged about Ahamadi's freely being in KSA then what is the problem? We are not killing them.

LOL, post some women gifs instead. You make me puke.:lol:

In all seriousness why are those questions so hard to answer? It should be straightforward.

Also since you have in the past bragged about Ahamadi's freely being in KSA then what is the problem? We are not killing them.

A gift for you my Bedouin friend.

HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Isnt this something yemenis chew for its hallucinogenic properties?

But are drinks not haram?

Harmless mostly when not consumed in great amounts daily because it can make you addicted. As I told I tried it once before and it did not have any effect on me.
Catha edulis (Khat, qat, or "edible kat"[1]) is a flowering plant that is native to the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. Among communities from these areas, khat chewing has a history as a social custom dating back thousands of years.[2]

Khat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A gift for you my Bedouin friend.

I am a Hashemite. The most ancient attested lineage. Besides Bedouins are just semi-nomadic Arabs. Only 4-5 million left. Great people and great warriors and one of the most hospitable people on this planet. They also helped built 4 of the 20 largest empires in history (3 of them in the top 11) and they were crucial in the spread of Islam and in all the Islamic battles.

Besides you are not answering my questions mr. cult member. Why is that?

But are drinks not haram?

Harmless mostly when not consumed in great amounts daily because it can make you addicted. As I told I tried it once before and it did not have any effect on me.

Khat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am a Hashemite. The most ancient attested lineage. Besides Bedouins are just semi-nomadic Arabs. Only 4-5 million left. Great people and great warriors and one of the most hospitable people on this planet. They also helped built 4 of the 20 largest empires in history (3 of them in the top 11) and they were crucial in the spread of Islam and in all the Islamic battles.

Besides you are not answering my questions mr. cult member. Why is that?

Keep barking. Its always fun to put down a rabid troll.:lol:

Drinka in little quantities no affect :D

Nah man i was talking about TANG! ANANAS flavour.

You should quit smoking though:D

I am innocent of all 3.:coffee:

Here let me give you the authentic and original coffee. Arabic coffee.

:coffee:

Keep barking. Its always fun to put down a rabid troll.:lol:

But what I wrote is still all correct and you cannot answer my two simple questions. Very disappointing.

@Informant

I have now deleted you from my "friend list" and put you on my ignore list.

I will ask Webmaster to ban you from this section and the Arab Defense section as well.

In fact I am thinking about more drastic measures:

I think it is best that we pretend never to have talked to each other. That is a war declaration.

What did you write? You write so much trash that most of the times i ignore what you write.

At least no bad gif this time around. Progress. Anyway I am very happy that cult members dislike my posts. That's a big honor.

Try answer those two simple questions though:

No answer.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom