What's new

Saudi Arabia & Qatar destabilise Iraq

He may or may not be a ''douche'' but the real question is why KSA and Qatar exporting terrorism around the world?
When u say around the world and leave out iran, dady yankee, and mother queen, it dont look good. Not at all.

When u say around the world and leave out iran, dady yankee, and mother queen, it dont look good. Not at all.

This thread is about KSA & Qatar funding terrorist activities in Iraq. Can you answer me why are they funding terrorists?

_73461367_73461362.jpg

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has accused Saudi Arabia and Qatar of seeking to destabilise his country by supporting insurgent groups and providing them with financial support.

In an interview with French television channel France24, Mr Maliki said the two countries had effectively declared war on Iraq.

"They are attacking Iraq through Syria, and in a direct way," he said.

Mr Maliki also accused Saudi Arabia of supporting global "terrorism".

Iraq has been going through a period of renewed violence in recent months, driven principally by widespread discontent among the country's Sunni minority and by the civil war in neighbouring Syria.

Mr Maliki, who belongs to the Shia majority, said accusations that he was marginalising the Sunnis came from sectarian groups with links to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

In the past, he has blamed unnamed regional countries for destabilising Iraq.

Last year, Iraq saw the highest death toll since 2007, according to the United Nations.

According to UN figures, the violence in 2013 killed 8,868 people.

BBC News - PM Maliki says Saudi Arabia and Qatar 'destabilise' Iraq

That is open truth with no doubt, these countries should learn some humanity and lesson from Islam of unity and respect. They are killing Muslims by spreading radical and extremist ideas through their money which could be called as Muslim declared war on Muslims when they should concentrate on common enemies beyond the borders of Muslim world but for this purpose they have no balls.

And since when is that a breaking news? Anyone actually surprised?
It was about time he says that as the PM of Iraq
He's finally done 1% of his job

He must attack KSA and Qatar now to protect his people

Iraq accusing Saudi and Qatar of supporting terrorism. Saudi, Bahrain and U.A.E accusing Qatar of supporting terrorism. Bahrain accusing Hezbollah and Iran of terrorism. Iran accusing Saudi of terrorism in Syria. Israel accusing Syria and Iran of supporting terrorism. Egypt accusing Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas of terrorism.

I'm gonna find myself an isolated island far far away from the middle east to live in. Marry a beautiful woman and have many many babies. But i reckon my children will end up accusing each other of supporting terrorism. old middle eastern habits die hard ya know.

And since when is that a breaking news? Anyone actually surprised?

Says a Farsi that is ruled by a fake wannabe-Arab Mullah pariah state that is the biggest sponsor of terrorism and recognized as such world-wide.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30 years of terror sponsored by Iran - NY Daily News

Laughable. Like we care what a Gypsy dictator that claims to be democratic after USA imposed their system on them forcefully that cannot even secure his country's borders or make any progress says. Aside from a Shia Islamist that is sending thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists to Syria.

:lol:

Anyway this issue does not concern Iran.

He may or may not be a ''douche'' but the real question is why KSA and Qatar exporting terrorism around the world?

Are you not that butthurt Ahmadi sect member? Why are you following a fake Indian sect leader that mixed HInduism with Islam?

Keep your cult leader following out of the Cradle of Islam (KSA).

KSA will continue to be a dagger in the hearts of our enemies as always.

Grow up and solve your KSA-obsession.

I don't see any terrorism and if there is any it is only to counter Shia terrorists. This will continue so put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride like in Syria.

@al-Hasani

Not cool broski. Especially since Ahmadis get murdered. Whether their beliefs are heresy or not, they still have a right to life.

And what's wrong with Hinduism?

Apart from flying monkeys, and holy cows and...

:D

@al-Hasani

Not cool broski. Especially since Ahmadis get murdered. Whether their beliefs are heresy or not, they still have a right to life.

And what's wrong with Hinduism?

Apart from flying monkeys, and holy cows and...

:D

Ahmadi cult members are not welcome in KSA and if it was up to me they should be imprisoned and punished for corrupting Islam and believing in false so-called Prophets. In short that nonsense has nothing to do with our country or ancient region and we dislike everything about it and will keep it out with force if necessary.

Every Saudi Arabian knowing Ahmadi cult members should report them to the police immediately or infiltrate them.

Nothing to do with Hinduism but it is well-known that the Indian cult founder mixed Hindu and Islamic elements when he founded his cult.

Last edited:
Iraq accusing Saudi and Qatar of supporting terrorism. Saudi, Bahrain and U.A.E accusing Qatar of supporting terrorism. Bahrain accusing Hezbollah and Iran of terrorism. Iran accusing Saudi of terrorism in Syria. Israel accusing Syria and Iran of supporting terrorism. Egypt accusing Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas of terrorism.

I'm gonna find myself an isolated island far far away from the middle east to live in. Marry a beautiful woman and have many many babies. But i reckon my children will end up accusing each other of supporting terrorism. old middle eastern habits die hard ya know.

LOL. :)

Zero tolerance for cult members. Sorry. My philosophy is that everyone can believe in what they want as long as they don't try to "reach out" to us or corrupt our religion and people. That cult and its members are not native to our lands and are harmful thus we do not want them anywhere near us. KSA is not just a ordinary country but the country where the two most holy cities of Islam and places are located.

For all I care those cult members can run around naked drinking vodka and eating pork at the same time everywhere else expect KSA.

Last thing we need is cult members moralizing on Arab issues that do not concern them, their people, country or cult.

Zero tolerance for cult members. Sorry. My philosophy is that everyone can believe in what they want as long as they don't try to "reach out" to us or corrupt our religion and people. That cult and its members are not native to our lands and are harmful thus we do not want them anywhere near us. KSA is not just a ordinary country but the country where the two most holy cities of Islam and places are located.

For all I care those cult members can run around naked drinking vodka and eating pork at the same time everywhere else expect KSA.

Last thing we need is cult members moralizing on Arab issues that do not concern them, their people, country or cult.

You country, your rules. :)

Now excuse me, I must read in detail the blasphemous Indian material called Kamasutra. Only through intense scrutiny of the illustrations I can find it's blasphemy :D

You country, your rules. :)

Now excuse me, I must read in detail the blasphemous Indian material called Kamasutra. Only through intense scrutiny of the illustrations I can find it's blasphemy :D

Free to do whatever you want to.

But cults that try to corrupt Islam will remain cults and we are against their false teachings. The people believing in such nonsense are gullible.

No idea what Kamasutra is.

Free to do whatever you want to.

But cults that try to corrupt Islam will remain cults and we are against their false teachings. The people believing in such nonsense are gullible.

No idea what Kamasutra is.

:unsure:

One of the things Ancient India is known for :-) And not in a moral way.

I am out. I will see you in Arab coffee thread. I don't want to derail this topic :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom