What's new

Saudi Arabia & Qatar destabilise Iraq

:unsure:

One of the things Ancient India is known for :-) And not in a moral way.

I am out. I will see you in Arab coffee thread. I don't want to derail this topic :-)

Ok. That's not an Arabic coffee btw. We rarely use Arabic unfortunately and most users are not Arabs. Anyway thousands of Arab forums even in English but this is not a forum for this.

Hinduism is a religion that we as Muslims disagree with but other than that there is no problem. On the other hand we have a big, big problem with so-called Muslims who believe and invent cults that corrupt our religion.

I don't know if you have new cults in Hinduism but if you have then you probably know about their destructive role.

We only have a problem with them because they associate themselves with Islam. Moreover they are not native to our land. That cult that is.

It was just a side comment to a well-known cult member that keeps crying about KSA.

Says a Farsi that is ruled by a fake wannabe-Arab Mullah pariah state that is the biggest sponsor of terrorism and recognized as such world-wide.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30 years of terror sponsored by Iran - NY Daily News

Laughable. Like we care what a Gypsy dictator that claims to be democratic after USA imposed their system on them forcefully that cannot even secure his country's borders or make any progress says. Aside from a Shia Islamist that is sending thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists to Syria.

:lol:

Anyway this issue does not concern Iran.

Are you not that butthurt Ahmadi sect member? Why are you following a fake Indian sect leader that mixed HInduism with Islam?

Keep your cult leader following out of the Cradle of Islam (KSA).

KSA will continue to be a dagger in the hearts of our enemies as always.

Grow up and solve your KSA-obsession.

I don't see any terrorism and if there is any it is only to counter Shia terrorists. This will continue so put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride like in Syria.

You have weak faith if you have to attack others just to feel safe. We now have many Arab Ahmadi Muslims too. Now burn in your own fire of jealousy.:chilli:

This thread is about KSA & Qatar funding terrorist activities in Iraq. Can you answer me why are they funding terrorists?
What makes u so sure that they are at the first place. Do u really believe that fucktard malaki. And iran is as relevant to this as the Saudis and the Qataris. Tell malaki to give Sunnis their rights and stop acting like a monkey on the leash, and may be just may be he wont have them issues. But rather then fixing his house and working with them all. He is doing what his masters want done. Getting rid of the Sunnis. And kid, I know what I know because I live where I live, and unlike you guys, I pay attention to the details. And contrary to the popular believe I have contacts with Shia iraqis, Sunni Iraqis, because of the nature of my work. So when I say what I say, I say cause I know a little more then most of the experts here.

Ok. That's not an Arabic coffee btw. We rarely use Arabic unfortunately and most users are not Arabs. Anyway thousands of Arab forums even in English but this is not a forum for this.

Hinduism is a religion that we as Muslims disagree with but other than that there is no problem. On the other hand we have a big, big problem with so-called Muslims who believe and invent cults that corrupt our religion.

I don't know if you have new cults in Hinduism but if you have then you probably know about their destructive role.

We only have a problem with them because they associate themselves with Islam. Moreover they are not native to our land. That cult that is.

It was just a side comment to a well-known cult member that keeps crying about KSA.
Dont get banned again, keep a cool head. And if somehow u can mail me ur email or something do that.

You have weak faith if you have to attack others just to feel safe. We now have many Arab Ahmadi Muslims too. Now burn in your own fire of jealousy.:chilli:

Seriusly we had many good debates in the past and you seem like a good guy. Tell me, why are you following a false prophet and cult that is less than 200 years old? Why do you attach yourself to that cult? You know what. You could believe in the bacon monster for all I care but why attach that cult to Islam? That what annoys me.

How can any so-called Muslim dispute the fact that Prophet Muhammad (saws) is, was and will be the last messenger of Allah (swt)?

Not Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

I do not think that there are more than a few thousand misguided people but you have clowns everywhere. But now you are bragging about having cult members which also annoys people.

I have a philosophy that people can believe in what they want but as soon as they are attaching cult's to the name of my religion that's where I cross the line.

What makes u so sure that they are at the first place. Do u really believe that fucktard malaki. And iran is as relevant to this as the Saudis and the Qataris. Tell malaki to give Sunnis their rights and stop acting like a monkey on the leash, and may be just may be he wont have them issues. But rather then fixing his house and working with them all. He is doing what his masters want done. Getting rid of the Sunnis. And kid, I know what I know because I live where I live, and unlike you guys, I pay attention to the details. And contrary to the popular believe I have contacts with Shia iraqis, Sunni Iraqis, because of the nature of my work. So when I say what I say, I say cause I know a little more then most of the experts here.

Dont get banned again, keep a cool head. And if somehow u can mail me ur email or something do that.

Yes, sure just PM me. Well, they can ban me for speaking out against that Ahmadi cult. I only call it a cult. Even his own country's government and judicial system agrees with me. As do virtually every representative of the major branches of Islam. Sunni, Shia, Sufi etc.

"Aslan, post: 5375459, member: 19392"]What makes u so sure that they are at the first place. Do u really believe that fucktard malaki. And iran is as relevant to this as the Saudis and the Qataris. Tell malaki to give Sunnis their rights and stop acting like a monkey on the leash, and may be just may be he wont have them issues. But rather then fixing his house and working with them all. He is doing what his masters want done. Getting rid of the Sunnis. And kid, I know what I know because I live where I live, and unlike you guys, I pay attention to the details. And contrary to the popular believe I have contacts with Shia iraqis, Sunni Iraqis, because of the nature of my work. So when I say what I say, I say cause I know a little more then most of the experts here.

I am not a racist some of my best friends are black and Gay!!! Excuse number one given by Racist.

Farsi false flagger at it again.

Nobody believes a PROPAGANDA channel like RT.

Checkmate.

Next.
That's George Galloway from England speaking, a former member of parliament. I trust rt more than I trust al Qaeda Saudi Arabia propaganda.

George Galloway is Farsi ? :close_tema::cray::omghaha:

He might as well have been since he is a balloon head and well-known propagandist that nobody takes seriously.

In that sense it is no wonder that he seeks attention at PISSTV and at that RT propaganda channel. Idiots often attract other idiots. Just look at you two.

That's George Galloway from England speaking, a former member of parliament. I trust rt more than I trust al Qaeda Saudi Arabia propaganda.

Whatever you say Farsi false flagger. You have already been ridiculed for being a non-American and false flagger by several users. Now you should just put yourself out of your misery.

I am not a racist some of my best friends are black and Gay!!! Excuse number one given by Racist.
When I need ur opinion that is not even worth shit, I will call u. Till then mind your own self. Just because u cant see beyond ur own self. Dont mean that we are all equally as stupid. And I wonder why the hell have I not put u on my ignore list yet. Ta Ta clown.

Seriusly we had many good debates in the past and you seem like a good guy. Tell me, why are you following a false prophet and cult that is less than 200 years old? Why do you attach yourself to that cult? You know what. You could believe in the bacon monster for all I care but why attach that cult to Islam? That what annoys me.

How can any so-called Muslim dispute the fact that Prophet Muhammad (saws) is, was and will be the last messenger of Allah (swt)?

Not Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

I do not think that there are more than a few thousand misguided people but you have clowns everywhere. But now you are bragging about having cult members which also annoys people.

I have a philosophy that people can believe in what they want but as soon as they are attaching cult's to the name of my religion that's where I cross the line.

Yes, sure just PM me. Well, they can ban me for speaking out against that Ahmadi cult. I only call it a cult. Even his own country's government and judicial system agrees with me. As do virtually every representative of the major branches of Islam. Sunni, Shia, Sufi etc.

I am not here to discuss religion. There is no compulsion in religion. You keep bringing Ahmadiyya in discussions. I only reply in kind to your silly trolling. PDF is not a platform to discuss religion.

You started replying me and said how you feel good what happens to Ahmadis? Do you know random Ahmadis get killed just because of their faith? I have lost a relative in attack just because he converted to Islam Ahmadiyya in Pakistan and how you laugh and feel good at that. At least Christians are better at respecting and allowing other people to follow their religion and not persecute them. No wonder most Muslims given a chance run to Christian countries. Get rid of this double faced hypocrisy. Its going drag you and your country down.

I have salafi, deobandi and have had Sufi and Shia friends and none of them have considered me a Non-Muslim and there are many in Pakistan but just afraid to speak out against blood thirsty and corrupt Mullah.

This video should explain everything about ahmadiyya i believe, but this is the last time i am replying to you. regarding religion.

I am not here to discuss religion. There is no compulsion in religion. You keep bringing Ahmadiyya in discussions. I only reply in kind to your silly trolling. PDF is not a platform to discuss religion.

You started replying me and said how you feel good what happens to Ahmadis? Do you know random Ahmadis get killed just because of their faith? I have lost a relative in attack just because he converted to Islam Ahmadiyya in Pakistan and how you laugh and feel good at that. At least Christians are better at respecting and allowing other people to follow their religion and not persecute them. No wonder most Muslims given a chance run to Christian countries. Get rid of this double faced hypocrisy. Its going drag you and your country down.

I have salafi, deobandi and have had Sufi and Shia friends and none of them have considered me a Non-Muslim and there are many in Pakistan but just afraid to speak out against blood thirsty and corrupt Mullah.

This video should explain everything about ahmadiyya i believe, but this is the last time i am replying to you. regarding religion.

You started trolling in this thread so I felt I would reply in a similar fashion.

What? I never talked about attacking Ahmadis. Find one such quote by me. Just one. Stopping them from spreading a sect/cult, in my and most Muslims opinions, does not equal to killing!

This is not Iran.

Who are most Muslims? Like 0,5% of all Muslims live in the West and there are millions of Christian Arabs living around Muslim Arabs in the Arab world without any incidents most of the time.

Yet despite this the country of your birth/ancestry brands them as an cult and does not recognize them as Muslims?!

Nor do any representatives of Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Sufism, Ibadi etc. Why?! Are all of them wrong?

Last edited:
You started trolling in this thread so I felt I would reply in a similar fashion.

What? I never talked about attacking Ahmadis. Find one such quote by me. Just one. Stopping them from spreading a sect/cult, in my and most Muslims opinions, does not equal to killing!

This is not Iran.

Who are most Muslims? Like 0,5% of all Muslims live in the West and there are millions of Christian Arabs living around Muslim Arabs in the Arab world without any incidents most of the time.

Yet despite this the country of your birth/ancestry brands them as an cult and does not recognize them as Muslims?!

Nor do any representatives of Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Sufism, Ibadi etc. Why?! Are all of them wrong?

its-ok-super-loon-troll-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom