military parade live now

لكنك لن تستطيع ان تعرف ابدا من تتحدث اليه عبر الانترنت

ربما يصادفني الحظ

;):lol:

v31w8l.jpg

15nb1cp.jpg

213f8t0.jpg

2zhl7xx.jpg

Saudi Arab should stop to beset of Syria and work on to resolve there problems with confabulate way instead of implicate USA and other carnal desire countries . Who always be break Muslims brother hood and Pakistan pay their role to stymie on up coming war between two brothers. Saudis must be comprised this think with a very vivid way that they doesn't paternoster of all Muslims countries or if they doesn't stop these wile for the minority people of Syria then may be they capitulate for there legacy from their hands?

I do not understand what you are trying to say here dear. Maybe because I have slept so little in these past few days. KSA is not a aggressor. It is simple, Al-Asshead must be removed and his hideous regime.

Pakistan can be neutral nobody forces Pakistan here. Let me tell you that KSA knows what it is doing. Pakistan is a great and trusted ally of KSA and we would like to keep it this way.

I think that you do not know what is happening in Syria. Muslims are getting massacred by the hideous child-murderer regime and war criminal regime. Anyway this is not a thread about Syria we have threads about Syria on PDF on the ME section. You should visit them to see what is going on there.

Last edited:
Sorry...english please, some of us can't speak in arab...

Sorry, the moderators should not ban users for writing Arabic or giving infractions like before. We wrote nothing outside the rules. Just a bit of fun due to my first comment in Arabic aimed at @kasperduba our new Saudi Arabian user. We also need an Arab moderator on this section I believe.

Welcome to the forum also.

I do not reply to trolls anymore from today on. Trolling should not take place in this thread.

Sorry bro. :(

Just telling you the truth, it doesn't make any differences to Saudi Arabia's security, in the past wars you know Arab countries strongly believes in superior technology that were defeated and they will fail again even.

Sorry bro. :(

Just telling you the truth, it doesn't make any differences to Saudi Arabia's security, in the past wars you know Arab countries strongly believes in superior technology that were defeated and they will fail again even.

But if you say so then it must be true.:sarcastic:

4-29-2014_17506_1.gif

saudi defense minister and crown prince slaman bin abdulaziz invited Pakistan army chief to visit exercises sword of abdullah .. he was part of final day ceremony as guest .

More photos will show up on various Arabic forums. Just patience required.:cheers:

No PR89/2014-ISPR Dated: April 28, 2014
Rawalpindi - April 28, 2014:
To witness Saudi Military Exercise "Sword of Abdullah" Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif left today for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on two days official visit on the invitation of His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

On 29th April, the COAS along with King of Bahrain, Crown Prince of UAE, Prime Minister of Jordan and other military commanders from Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries will witness the Exercise.

Earlier, the COAS was seen off at Nur Khan Air Base by senior military officials.

Welcome to ISPR

Last edited:
Sorry, the moderators should not ban users for writing Arabic or giving infractions like before. We wrote nothing outside the rules. Just a bit of fun due to my first comment in Arabic aimed at @kasperduba our new Saudi Arabian user. We also need an Arab moderator on this section I believe.

Welcome to the forum also.

He3...absolutely request akhi...to all of you...not moderator for banning...
Barokallahufiik...

Any plans to replace the G3? The Kalshnikovs are fine.

Back
Top Bottom