n1k1.jpg

0mq3.jpg

5vms.jpg

Riyadh:

10458012444_ae1d1d8aa4_b.jpg

10457898616_9d674805f7_b.jpg

10819115436_d194e87b79_b.jpg

10902002624_b8a17fe8a8_b.jpg

Yes, it surely does. The bananas from Saudi Arabia are tasty.

Did you know that we in KSA have a wide range of extinct volcanoes in Western Saudi Arabia (parts of Hijaz).

Look below.

غروب
by Naif Al-Sawkan, on Flickr

kasser
by Dr. A. Alturaigy د.عبدالله الطريقي, on Flickr

Alkasser Lake Zulfi Saudi Arabia

Albida Volcano, Kybar, saudi Arabia

Volcano Madina Saudi Arabia

SubhanAllah a true delight for the eyes. Breathtaking scenic beauty.

Saudi Arabia need to expose it is natural beauty to the world to boost it's tourism. If not because of this forum and the similar forums I won't know that Saudi has this kind of beautiful landscape.

So far in my humble observation, Saudi is not doing very well in promoting and exposing their natural beauty. All we know about saudi arabia are the holy lands, oil and desert. I guess tourism (other than the hajj and umrah pilgrimage) is not playing a very important role in Saudi economy development. I believe it will change in time.
Second that, before I came across this thread I always thought people go to KSA only for Hajj but now after having gone through this thread I think Saudis must aggressively promote tourism sector.

KSA seriously need to develop their tourism industry (I am not talking about hajj and umrah pilgrimage as it has been established since the ancient time). Imagine what will KSA achieved by combining your beautiful landscape be it desert, forest, beaches etc. with your money to build infrastructure and strengthened by the holy lands attraction in no time you will have a massive tourism industry.

Off course the mentality of the people must be prepared to minimises the alteration on your culture since tourist will bring their own culture to your country. KSA has an old and beautiful culture that must be preserved at all cost.

KSA seriously need to develop their tourism industry (I am not talking about hajj and umrah pilgrimage as it has been established since the ancient time). Imagine what will KSA achieved by combining your beautiful landscape be it desert, forest, beaches etc. with your money to build infrastructure and strengthened by the holy lands attraction in no time you will have a massive tourism industry.

Off course the mentality of the people must be prepared to minimises the alteration on your culture since tourist will bring their own culture to your country. KSA has an old and beautiful culture that must be preserved at all cost.

I agree with you i myself didn't know it was such a diverse country I only longed to go there for Hajj but now i want to visit some of these wonderful places. I do think it would be very hard to preserve the old culture and heritage of KSA if tourism is boosted i hope they can manage to achieve that.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend can you post picture of volcano which erupted in ameer ul momineen UMAR R.A near madina and TAMEEM DARI R.A lead the fire back to that volcano by the will of ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'la.

SubhanAllah a true delight for the eyes. Breathtaking scenic beauty.

:tup:

Second that, before I came across this thread I always thought people go to KSA only for Hajj but now after having gone through this thread I think Saudis must aggressively promote tourism sector.

Thanks for the amazing pics and about the word I asked for, there's nothing special about it's just my last name.

:tup: No problem bro. There was a Palestinian village of the same name. It was called Sarafand al-Kharab:

Sarafand al-Kharab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't comment it in words
:smitten::smitten:

All very correct.:tup:

I agree with you i myself didn't know it was such a diverse country I only longed to go there for Hajj but now i want to visit some of these wonderful places. I do think it would be very hard to preserve the old culture and heritage of KSA if tourism is boosted i hope they can manage to achieve that.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend can you post picture of volcano which erupted in ameer ul momineen UMAR R.A near madina and TAMEEM DARI R.A lead the fire back to that volcano by the will of ALLAH subhanahu wa ta'la.

I believe that is the Harrat Rahat volcano if I remember correctly. Last eruption was 750 years ago or so.

Sorry, there are actually active volcanoes in KSA (Hijaz).

List of volcanoes in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanx.

How is the tourism industry doing in KSA, these pics makes me believe a trip to KSA would be worth while and what's the best season for the visit.

Correction, there was a Palestinian Arab city by that name until it was annexed by Israel.

Well, KSA is one of the most visited countries in the region but that is mainly due to the hajj (Muslim pilgrims). That is because we have one of the strictest VISA regulations and that you cannot enter the country if you are not a GCC national unless you get invited by a citizen from KSA or travel in tourist groups once your trip has been cleared and visa issued.

So it is a bit difficult.

Well, KSA is a HUGE country. It depends on which region you want to visit. Some have pleasant climate all year long while others are very hot during summer and less so during spring and autumn. Winters can get cold in many places and especially nights.

Spring or autumn would be great choices. Even winter since most of the country retains its warm climate even during winter although you will not expect very high temperatures aside from certain areas in Hijaz and elsewhere.

Well, KSA is one of the most visited countries in the region but that is mainly due to the hajj (Muslim pilgrims). That is because we have one of the strictest VISA regulations and that you cannot enter the country if you are not a GCC national unless you get invited by a citizen from KSA or travel in tourist groups once your trip has been cleared and visa issued.

So it is a bit difficult.

Well, KSA is a HUGE country. It depends on which region you want to visit. Some have pleasant climate all year long while others are very hot during summer and less so during spring and autumn. Winters can get cold in many places and especially nights.

Spring or autumn would be great choices. Even winter since most of the country retains its warm climate even during winter although you will not except very high temperatures aside from areas in Hijaz and elsewhere.
I guess us non Muslims would have to wait till our countries develop strong trading, educational and cultural relations before. It would be really hard to find a tourist group right now from India without raising few eyebrows in the Intelligence services :p:

I guess us non Muslims would have to wait till our countries develop strong trading, educational and cultural relations before. It would be really hard to find a tourist group right now from India without raising few eyebrows in the Intelligence services :p:

Well, there are plenty of non-Muslims living in KSA of all backgrounds and from all countries. They have no problem of getting any visa in most of the cases. Let alone people doing business etc. It is not that hard to get it but it is a difficult system and a strict one compared to many other countries. That's what I meant.
Well, KSA is a secure and stable country. One of the most stable ones in the entire Muslim world. I would not see any issue considering that there are already 2.5 MILLION Indians in KSA. All those 2.5 million Indians can't possibly be monitored by the Indian state. It is not like you are traveling to Afghanistan, North Korea or iran, LOL.

10457677216_902674097a_b.jpg

حكاية ليلة
by Tarik Al-Turki ||| طارق التركي, on Flickr

Magic of nature

Hail 3

2013 Porsche Panamera GTS (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
by حسام الغامدي, on Flickr

2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (IBN MANSI Auto) .. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

McLaren MP4-12C .. Ibn Mansi Auto (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) - EXPLORED Feb 6, 2012

Convertible 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago meets Convertible 2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT .. (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)

Rolls-Royce Phantom "Two-Tone Color" from (Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia)

Look at the bright sight (SLS AMG)

Cars everywhere man.

Well, KSA is a secure and stable country. One of the most stable ones in the entire Muslim world. I would not see any issue considering that there are already 2.5 MILLION Indians in KSA. All those 2.5 million Indians can't possibly be monitored by the Indian state. It is not like you are traveling to Afghanistan, North Korea or iran, LOL.
Obviously man I know that I pulling your leg.

Back
Top Bottom