What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

إن المحادثات بين الرجال والنساء، وخصوصاً الجيل الأصغر، تتسم عموماً بالاحترام طبقاً للقيم الإسلامية والثقافة العربية المحلية. طبعاً تنشأ حالات مؤسفة من حين إلى آخر. فنحن نتحدث هنا عن مراهقين. ولكن تعلم أن السعودية بلد محافظ. ورغم أنها لا تبلغ حد الكمال، فهي تبقى أكثر البلاد تقيداً بالشريعة الإسلامية. وينعكس ذلك في ثقافة الناس

إذاً جوابي لك هو أنه يوجد عموماً احترام متبادل كثير، ومن يتجاوزون الخطوط الحمر إنما هم أقلية

You are very much welcome, Indischer.

A picture from some of the animals living in KSA:

iwuovl.jpg

Two cubs of the very rare Arabian Leopard born in the mountainous city of Ta'if located at nearly 2000 meters above sea level in Hijaz, Western KSA. From 2.5 years ago.

028044101803.jpg

KSA has one of the richest bird colonies and a one of the richest sea life in the world and region.

1fzw.jpg

pantropicalspotteddolph.jpg

Arabian oryx:

2agvhvs.jpg

Gazelle:

1mgw.jpg

The world famous Arabian horse:

18_Foto_20090606112452_9.jpg

اي أنا عارف في حلات قليلة بتحزن و كنت بدي اعرف عن الوضوع بين النسا ولشباب غاد و ريحتني انو معزمهم واثقين بل اسلام ، أنا عندي قاريب فل سعودية و منهوم نسا في لامكن اعرف عن الناس بوضوحة منا اروح غاد انشأ اللة

I know my arabic's bad have mercy on me please. :enjoy:

اي أنا عارف في حلات قليلة بتحزن و كنت بدي اعرف عن الوضوع بين النسا ولشباب غاد و ريحتني انو معزمهم واثقين بل اسلام ، أنا عندي قاريب فل سعودية و منهوم نسا في لامكن اعرف عن الناس بوضوحة منا اروح غاد انشأ اللة

I know my arabic's bad have mercy on me please. :enjoy:

نعم ملاحظاتك صحيح

كما ذكر من قبل، المجتمع السعودي ليس مجتمعًا مثاليًا لكنني أقول إنه من بين أفضل المجتمعات بدون شك، فقد عشت خارجه وزرت بلداناً عربية أخرى

Yes, 7abibi your Arabic was a little blurry but I think I got it all. If you want to become fully fluent you have to practice and practice more like with most other issues here in life.

Also work on spelling الله correctly.;)

pjEf9.jpg

نعم ملاحظاتك صحيح

كما ذكر من قبل، المجتمع السعودي ليس مجتمعًا مثاليًا لكنني أقول إنه من بين أفضل المجتمعات بدون شك، فقد عشت خارجه وزرت بلداناً عربية أخرى

Yes, 7abibi your Arabic was a little blurry but I think I got it all. If you want to become fully fluent you have to practice and practice more like with most other issues here in life.

Also work on spelling الله correctly.;)

pjEf9.jpg

IPad keyboard. :)

Subhanalloh. You have a blessed and amazingly beautiful country.

So have you my friend. I love Indonesia. We Arabs have ancient ties to your beautiful country since the ancient times of trade etc. This is also how Islam spread to Indonesia and South East Asia. Millions of Indonesians, Malaysians etc. also have Arab ancestry as you might now. I wish very much to visit Indonesia.

BTW, don't you agree that some of the landscapes remain you of Indonesia's own landscapes. At least for me they do.

2exr09g.jpg

2duchvm.jpg

2a94opy.jpg

rkbn12.jpg

t89slj.jpg

1088v1l.jpg

fdbqy9.jpg

10ngnfa.jpg

in98p3.jpg

2rw9iz8.jpg

So have you my friend. I love Indonesia. We Arabs have ancient ties to your beautiful country since the ancient times of trade etc. This is also how Islam spread to Indonesia and South East Asia. Millions of Indonesians, Malaysians etc. also have Arab ancestry as you might now. I wish very much to visit Indonesia.

BTW, don't you agree that some of the landscapes remain you of Indonesia's own landscapes. At least for me they do.

2exr09g.jpg

2duchvm.jpg

2a94opy.jpg

rkbn12.jpg

t89slj.jpg

1088v1l.jpg

fdbqy9.jpg

10ngnfa.jpg

in98p3.jpg

2rw9iz8.jpg
That is true, those picture s are look very indonesia. I shown those pictures to my brothers but none of them thought they are taken in Saudi. They thought those picture taken in Bandung (one plateu city in Indonesia)

Saudi Arabia need to expose it is natural beauty to the world to boost it's tourism. If not because of this forum and the similar forums I won't know that Saudi has this kind of beautiful landscape.

So far in my humble observation, Saudi is not doing very well in promoting and exposing their natural beauty. All we know about saudi arabia are the holy lands, oil and desert. I guess tourism (other than the hajj and umrah pilgrimage) is not playing a very important role in Saudi economy development. I believe it will change in time.

That is true, those picture s are look very indonesia. I shown those pictures to my brothers but none of them thought they are taken in Saudi. They thought those picture taken in Bandung (one plateu city in Indonesia)

:D

Yes, that is what I was saying because I have seen some parts of Indonesia that look very much the same and I talked with some Indonesians in KSA that told the same. I should inform you that there are a significant percentage of Saudi Arabians of Indonesian ancestry, especially in Hijaz that date back to old, old times.

Saudi Arabia need to expose it is natural beauty to the world to boost it's tourism. If not because of this forum and the similar forums I won't know that Saudi has this kind of beautiful landscape.

So far in my humble observation, Saudi is not doing very well in promoting and exposing their natural beauty. All we know about saudi arabia are the holy lands, oil and desert. I guess tourism (other than the hajj and umrah pilgrimage) is not playing a very important role in Saudi economy development. I believe it will change in time.

Well, I believe this is a major problem as well and I will do my part to change it and raise this problem inside the country. But it is mostly confined to non-Arabs and people outside of the Middle East. But I guess certain stereotypes are intact and difficult to change but at the end of the day it bounds in ignorance.

Anyway you are always welcome to visit KSA.:enjoy:

:D

Yes, that is what I was saying because I have seen some parts of Indonesia that look very much the same and I talked with some Indonesians in KSA that told the same. I should inform you that there are a significant percentage of Saudi Arabians of Indonesian ancestry, especially in Hijaz that date back to old, old times.

Well, I believe this is a major problem as well and I will do my part to change it and raise this problem inside the country. But it is mostly confined to non-Arabs and people outside of the Middle East. But I guess certain stereotypes are intact and difficult to change but at the end of the day it bounds in ignorance.

Anyway you are always welcome to visit KSA.:enjoy:
Visiting KSA? For sure insha Alloh. I doubt I can visit the places in your pictures combined with umrah or hajj pilgrimage. For umrah I will prefer to do it during the last 10 days of Ramadan. For hajj, it is a journey of a lifetime for most of Indonesian so we will be only concentrating on this hajj only. The money might not be the biggest issue, but you have to wait for 10 years (at least) after enlisted (by paying huge amount of money-by Indonesian standard) with the government. With the current development around the masjid al haram it is gonna take longer. Usually Indonesian government can depart 200k people for a hajj session, but this year it was much less. My mother is supposed to get her "portion" to go for hajj in 2016 but with the current trend I doubt she can go at that time. I pray to Alloh that Saudi government can speed up the development of masjid al haram ash sharif.

2cs9f8o.jpg

2hzsl6s.jpg

1zzg93b.jpg

2552w4g.jpg

11uj5fa.jpg

23lm80o.jpg

2vajes7.jpg

14uauzn.jpg

10y3w61.gif

2zz3tow.jpg

All the photos from post 821 in this thread to this post (number 826) are the courtesy of the Saudi Arabian embassy to Japan.

Photo Gallery of Saudi Arabia

Visiting KSA? For sure insha Alloh. I doubt I can visit the places in your pictures combined with umrah or hajj pilgrimage. For umrah I will prefer to do it during the last 10 days of Ramadan. For hajj, it is a journey of a lifetime for most of Indonesian so we will be only concentrating on this hajj only. The money might not be the biggest issue, but you have to wait for 10 years (at least) after enlisted (by paying huge amount of money-by Indonesian standard) with the government. With the current development around the masjid al haram it is gonna take longer. Usually Indonesian government can depart 200k people for a hajj session, but this year it was much less. My mother is supposed to get her "portion" to go for hajj in 2016 but with the current trend I doubt she can go at that time. I pray to Alloh that Saudi government can speed up the development of masjid al haram ash sharif.

You are most welcome.

Yes, of course if you are only going for hajj then that should have your priority 100% and not sightseeing all kind of different parts of KSA located far away from Makkah and Madinah.

Yes, Indonesia is the worlds most populous Muslim country in the world so it does not surprise me that the waiting time is long.

Yes, the expansions will make it even more difficult.

Insha'Allah your wish will be materialized and your mother will perform hajj.

Lastly I have to tell you that I hope that the Saudi Arabian government will change some of the visa rules. It is really hard for people to visit KSA as tourists other than when traveling in groups or when invited by a citizen. I would like to see some milder rules IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom