What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

Bro, you were living in sunny Australia, right? Where if I may ask? How is the weather? Is is not spring time right now? Here in Denmark it is 13 degrees Celcius and cloudy most of the day. Horrible.
Yeah it's spring now and I live in East Northern parts of Australia which is Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney where mostly Muslims are and Melbourne is the most. South and West Australia is hot but in here is moderate and mostly late December and January is between 35 to 45 degrees.

Anyway....

Because of capitalism in Africa, this explains everything. Yep agree, there is Naswarville thread on members section that I have no clue what they are talking about lol

Nawan Dam سد ناوان
by Abdullah M, on Flickr

Thee Ein Heritage Village <> قرية ذي عين الأثرية
by Arr7al | الرَّح ـــال, on Flickr

dxe435.jpg

dxe435.jpg

Agricultural Village قرية زراعيّة
by Abdullah M, on Flickr

Yanbu Flower Festival
by Ghazali (Orang Malaya Di Calgary, Canada), on Flickr

A few of the over 1300 tropical Saudi Arabian islands seen from air:

394-09 Island in the Red Sea
by lalande21185, on Flickr

Snorkeling in Obhor, Jeddah, in the Red Sea which has the second biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia:

IMG_3819
by laloop, on Flickr

المملكة العربية السعودية - جنوب السعودية- محافظة بلجرشي - عقبة الابنا
by md7dr, on Flickr

المملكة العربية السعودية - جنوب السعودية بجوار محافظة بلجرشي
by md7dr, on Flickr

Our Real Enemies who is really hurting us Economically, Deceptive Terrorism, Manipulating our Election Results, Manipulating our Establishments and Political Govts., Judical System is only 1 True Enemy and that is United States of America and their Shadow Zionist Illuminati Facist Nazis Crusaders Jewish Alliance Govt. In fact this Enemy is the Big Shark Whale who wants to Destroy Pakistan but also all Arabs and Muslims around the World, Obama is also Crypto Jew deceiving Whole World and Pakistan, No Independent Govt. in USA come in power unless bless by Zionist, Nazis, Supremacist, Crusaders Jewish Alliance and NWO Illuminatis plus Free Massons, they run whole world and printing Fake US Dollars through Federal Reserve Bank, Which is in reality mostly own by Jewish and Zionist Christian Alliance and International Jewish World Bankers, If US as a country goes down then that day will be a Day of Celebration not only for all Muslims but Whole World as US alone consume 80 percent of World Resources, All Americans including Blacks, Spanish, Indians and others support Endless Wars on Pakistan and Arabs for Oil, for their Resources and Nukes
If Zionist will not able to take out Nuclear Weapons from Pakistan using American Armed forces and NATO through Afghanistan and Pakistani Taliban then Jews and Zionist American Christians in India will use India to Suprise Nuke attack and Invasion of Pakistan to get Pak Nukes through India
so Zionist can never be destroy unless US as a country remain alive and Thanks to Allah, if US $ loose its value then it will begin End of US as Civil War in US will begin, Black killing Spanish, other Immigrants, Whites and vice versa InshAllah and Ameen
if only US will get destroyed then it will be end of Economic Terrorism on Whole World and most of Wars which happen in every few years regularly, Also Advice to all muslims start buy Gold, Silver, Food, Agriculture lands and Illegal Guns as time of Fitna and Dajjal is NEAR! and start moving out of Big Mega Cities like Karachi, NewYork, Dubai etc and move to live near Mountains, Jungles, Lakes, Rivers and Small towns and villages to survive Time of Dajjal - Anti Christ - 666 and also time of Gog Magog ( Yajooj Majooj) is very Near, In my estimates just 40 - 50 years, but Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala knows all Truth, Remember me in your Duas, prayers and Best wishes

Your Bro. and Sister in Islam

@al-Hasani, we miss you homeboy where are you?:cry::cry::cry:

I am all well and good 7abibi. I am very busy right now and will be until the end of February although I will have very few classes in all of December and January. I have one very, very important exam on the 2 January and two important ones at the beginning of February. I have to make other assignments as well although those are not exams in the next few weeks so don't expect to see me much but you can never say never knowing how addicting this forum can be.:lol:
I might lose my patience and counter the usual suspects when they write nonsense!

السياحة الريفية بمحافظة عنيزة بمنطقة القصيم
by owyed alowyed, on Flickr

Onaizah Farm (AlTurki Farm)
by Abdullah alJaber > AJ.SA, on Flickr

Qassim Museum
by zamora.ayie, on Flickr

Landscape of Al-Qassim
by moa'ath_al-hajjaj, on Flickr

.. Al-Qassim ..
by Khaled Al-Tamimi, on Flickr

.. Calmness ..
by Khaled Al-Tamimi, on Flickr

I am all well and good 7abibi. I am very busy right now and will be until the end of February although I will have very few classes in all of December and January. I have one very, very important exam on the 2 January and two important ones at the beginning of February. I have to make other assignments as well although those are not exams in the next few weeks so don't expect to see me much but you can never say never knowing how addicting this forum can be.:lol:
I might lose my patience and counter the usual suspects when they write nonsense!

Yes that what I thought, good luck with whatever your doing. I wish your luck in all of your exams and assignments. But seriously man, stay around.:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom