What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

Yes akhi I have memorized the Quran when I was 9-10 years old but sadly I forgot a lot of it nowadays especially the long surahs. I still read it every day though.

how about you @Zarvan are you Hafiz of the Quran or not?

You'd never forget a Justin Bieber song would you but the Koran - No...can't remember it ! :mad:

So disappointed in you ! :tsk:

Nahhh...not really ! :kiss3:

Thanks bro. Good luck to you as well if you have any upcoming exams or something else of importance. I am quite busy right now with the studies and other things. Much to do. So don't expect me to update that thread in the immediate future. But when I get the time then tell me to do it and I will.

10305141006_5ed5f54d06_o_1.jpg

2cmolmv.png

2j4eyqg.png

Asir region South Saudi Arabia KSA
by Life-Style, on Flickr

LOST
by Faris shehri, on Flickr

Madinah-Masjid Annabawi-5
by ArabianLens.com, on Flickr

Madinah_Masjidunnabawi_105

madinah_masjid nabawi_00012

Madinah-Masjid Annabawi-2

The_Holy_Prophet's_Mosque_Madinah-1003

Beautiful pictures MashaAllah Wish to see more.

@al Hasani

Salam Alaykum, among my favourite brother here.

I heard recently but this may find it funny to you, have you heard anything of when Muslim women in Islamic countries sees Saudi Arabian men as fitna? You know, just wondering because if this is true then the men have to wear Niqab, just kidding. :P

:o:

Good one brother. Great to see you back. I hope you had a blessed Eid al-Adha with your family and loved ones.

Beautiful pictures MashaAllah Wish to see more.

I am glad that you like it. I will try to upload the thread and please feel free to ask any question about KSA and its people.

@al-Hasani are you Hafiz ?

Dear brother, please read post number 763 in this thread.

My story is similar to Arabian Legend. Unfortunately I forgot a lot as well. Although I plan to change that. My grandfather memorized the entire Qur'an at the age of 11 and still remembers it although he is nearly 90 years of age. Many of my family members put me to shame in that aspect.
Than @al-Hasani you also need to learn it back as soon as possible Sir because that is not the good thing and it seems almost every second child in Saudi Arabia does Hifz is it right ????????

Than @al-Hasani you also need to learn it back as soon as possible Sir because that is not the good thing and it seems almost every second child in Saudi Arabia does Hifz is it right ????????

Yes, I have to which I also plan to. Yes, I would say it is very common. You learn it from a very young age in many families. I have especially forgot large parts of Surah al-Baqarah and Surah al-Kahf. But you need a dedication and will to learn it again and Insha'Allah I will.

Please watch this brother:

Yes, I have to which I also plan to. Yes, I would say it is very common. You learn it from a very young age in many families. I have especially forgot large parts of Surah al-Baqarah and Surah al-Kahf. But you need a dedication and will to learn it again and Insha'Allah I will.

Youtube doesn't work in Pakistan Sir when it would work I would watch this video

So you do Hifz with your school or first just do hifz than go to school

Youtube doesn't work in Pakistan Sir when it would work I would watch this video

You should watch it. It is Surah al-Kahf by Sheikh Abdul-Rahman al-Sudais - one of the imams of Al-Masjid al-Haram.

You too habib! May I ask, what are you doing in a small island? :blink:

I wish I was on the Comoros. Southernmost Arab country and a beautiful tropical island. No, I am not there but in Denmark. But I don't want to use it's flag since it contains a Christian cross when I use KSA's flag just above. I will only change location flag if the EU flag will be back. Until then I will keep the Comoros flag and maybe that will help me go there one day finally.:o:

I am there spiritually, LOL.

I wish I was on the Comoros. Southernmost Arab country and a beautiful tropical island. No, I am not there but in Denmark. But I don't want to use it's flag since it contains a Christian cross when I use KSA's flag just above. I will only change location flag if the EU flag will be back. Until then I will keep the Comoros flag and maybe that will help me go there one day finally.:o:

lol wut? I thought you live in France, can't remember I think I saw your post about it months ago but I see now where you live:) Anyway, be sure sometimes commercial or makes Island looks good for attraction but in reality it can be different than what tourist expect.

lol wut? I thought you live in France, can't remember I think I saw your post about it months ago but I see now where you live:) Anyway, be sure sometimes commercial or makes Island looks good for attraction but in reality it can be different than what tourist expect.

Yes, we have been living in France due to my fathers work but that was a few years ago. I have been studying in Denmark for 1 year now.

Well, that's the case with everything but I know the Comoros well. One of my best friends back in Makkah was from the Comoros - ironically his family was originally from Hijaz and Oman, and he told me everything about the island. Since then I have wanted to visit it. But it no doubt looks beautiful from photos. But sure so do all those 1300 Saudi Arabian tropical islands - over half of them uninhabited but the question is what to live for and what to do in such places? But of course the Comoros is not a rich country nor very well-known. I wish the Arab world would invest even more than they do. Insha'Allah. Nearby Mauritius and the Seychelles are more well-known due to more tourism.

Anyway let us not turn this thread into a chat thread. We really should get our own Arab thread on this forum where we Arab members and others who want to participate can chat with each other.:o: (LOL at that smiley).

After all Arabic is one of the most widespread, important and rich languages in the world not to mention it being the language of Islam and the Noble Qur'an.

Bro, you were living in sunny Australia, right? Where if I may ask? How is the weather? Is is not spring time right now? Here in Denmark it is 13 degrees Celcius and cloudy most of the day. Horrible.

Last edited:
:o:

Good one brother. Great to see you back. I hope you had a blessed Eid al-Adha with your family and loved ones.

I am glad that you like it. I will try to upload the thread and please feel free to ask any question about KSA and its people.

Dear brother, please read post number 763 in this thread.

Oh thank you i sure will.

You should watch it. It is Surah al-Kahf by Sheikh Abdul-Rahman al-Sudais - one of the imams of Al-Masjid al-Haram.

Mr I have his CD I listen to it every time when I am driving the car

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom