What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

16joqv7.jpg

Arabian Leopard - sightings in Hijaz and the Najran, Jazan, Asir and Bahah provinces. Critically endangered animal.

2cp2upy.jpg

Sand cat (Felis Margarita)

Sand Cat by The Living Desert, on Flickr

2w4fg49.jpg

ayvxd.jpg

20sxibl.jpg

2d1traf.jpg

2agn33n.png

Jazan region South Saudi Arabia KSA by Life-Style, on Flickr

Jazan region South Saudi Arabia KSA by Life-Style, on Flickr

Bro, @kalu_miah this thread might catch your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, you guys are blessed with such a beautiful landscape. But i wonder where the fcuk you guys drill the fcukin oil from. And + screw my Geography teacher for telling me BS about KSA (although, still waiting for the traditional Arabic dresses thread bro).
Damn, I would love to visit the place ... I hope you can cut some slack for a Kafir brother. JK.

Man, you guys are blessed with such a beautiful landscape. But i wonder where the fcuk you guys drill the fcukin oil from. And + screw my Geography teacher for telling me BS about KSA (although, still waiting for the traditional Arabic dresses thread bro).
Damn, I would love to visit the place ... I hope you can cut some slack for a Kafir brother. JK.

Thank you and you are very welcome.

The oil and gas is mostly derived from the Eastern Province near the Gulf.

The biggest conventional oil field in the world is found in the Al-Ahsa Governorate. It is called the Ghawar Field.

It is owned and operated by the state owned Saudi Aramco.
Saudi Aramco (Arabic: أرامكو السعودية‎ ʾArāmkō s-Saʿūdiyyah), officially the Saudi Arabian Oil Co., is a Saudi Arabian national oil and natural gas company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.[5][6] Saudi Aramco's value has been estimated at up to US$10 trillion in the Financial Times, making it the world's most valuable company.[7][8][9]

Saudi Aramco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some oil and gas fields:

I have forgotten completely about that thread. I will try to update it if I get the time. Quite frankly I should not even be on this forum right now but preparing myself for upcoming exams in 4 weeks time. Already spent way too much time here.

Indians are welcome. We have 2.5 million Indians living in KSA. Muslims and Hindus. Most are Muslims though. Friendly people. Like the cuisine as well which has similarities with Arab cuisine.

Indians are welcome. We have 2.5 million Indians living in KSA. Muslims and Hindus. Most are Muslims though. Friendly people. Like the cuisine as well which has similarities with Arab cuisine.

Good luck with the exams brother. Take your time, we all be here for the further details.

Good luck with the exams brother. Take your time, we all be here for the further details.

Thanks bro. Good luck to you as well if you have any upcoming exams or something else of importance. I am quite busy right now with the studies and other things. Much to do. So don't expect me to update that thread in the immediate future. But when I get the time then tell me to do it and I will.

10305141006_5ed5f54d06_o_1.jpg

2cmolmv.png

2j4eyqg.png

Asir region South Saudi Arabia KSA
by Life-Style, on Flickr

LOST
by Faris shehri, on Flickr

Madinah-Masjid Annabawi-5
by ArabianLens.com, on Flickr

Madinah_Masjidunnabawi_105

madinah_masjid nabawi_00012

Madinah-Masjid Annabawi-2

The_Holy_Prophet's_Mosque_Madinah-1003

@al-Hasani please post more pictures off hazrat Muhammad saw mosque and kabah @Yzd Khalifa

On the occasion of this beautiful day I will gladly post what you asked for.

bab - Kaaba Masjid Al Haram in Makkah - Saudi Arabia
by Rula Ameer, on Flickr

المدينة المنورة07
by Rula Ameer, on Flickr

Masjid Al-Haram "Kaaba", House of Allah
by Fotorix Studio, on Flickr

haram-8

CALL OF THE MOSQUE

Masjid_Nabawi_Madinah_1001

Last edited:
I wish that I lived in a coastal city. Riyadh is beautiful as a modern city but it's gloomy nonetheless.

These are my pictures:

ackp.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom