What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

You're pulling my leg but my family literally feels as if i would be eaten alive there lol Which is funny considering where i am from.

My deepest condolences sister. Sounds messed up. Anyway not something that is my business. Hope it gets better. There are few things that are worse than family dramas. A family is supposed to always be there and be supportive. I have always been of the opinion that people who can't raise a family should avoid getting children. May every person who intentionally mistreats their children gets cursed until they repent.:D

Ghazal
by Faisal Al-shehri, on Flickr

LandScape - Mosque Beach Jeddah ()
by USEF ALGHAMDI [ @photousef ], on Flickr

Flying Bird ...!!
by Thamer Al-Shahrani, on Flickr

غابت [ سُوالييفكِ ] ! وَضـآقتْ من ‏الجِفاف صُدور”
by khlọọd ặlkhặldi | خلود الخالدي, on Flickr

كَعْبَتِيْ بَيْنَ النَخِيِلِ تَعِيشُ...!
by Hu0, on Flickr

Jeddah beach ..❤
by Aljazi abdelmohsen, on Flickr

THE RITZ-CARLTON | Riyadh
by Tareq Abuhajjaj | Photography & Design, on Flickr

عساكم من عواده
by Aljazi abdelmohsen, on Flickr

Abha
by mzna al.khaled, on Flickr

Abha Al-Soudah
by Thamer Al-Shahrani, on Flickr

My deepest condolences sister. Sounds messed up. Anyway not something that is my business. Hope it gets better. There are few things that are worse than family dramas. A family is supposed to always be there and be supportive. I have always been of the opinion that people who can't raise a family should avoid getting children. May every person who intentionally mistreats their children gets cursed until they repent.:D

No you misconstrued it completely i wasn't refering to my family but to my country :D its highly ironic that my family would feel scared of visiting a place where they think i might be eaten alive especially while i am living here which isn't that much of a safe place. Anyways beautiful pictures keep them coming :)

No you misconstrued it completely i wasn't refering to my family but to my country :D its highly ironic that my family would feel scared of visiting a place where they think i might be eaten alive especially while i am living here which isn't that much of a safe place. Anyways beautiful pictures keep them coming :)

Yes, I surely did it seems!

Then with all due respect then they seem to be completely clueless about the security situation of KSA. There is no war or conflict going on. KSA is one of the most stable countries in the MENA region as I told earlier.

The crime levels are also one of the lowest in the world.

It is VERY safe to live and travel to KSA. Just ask all of your fellow Pakistani users who either live in KSA or have lived there.

Yes, I surely did it seems!

Then with all due respect then they seem to be completely clueless about the security situation of KSA. There is no war or conflict going on. KSA is one of the most stable countries in the MENA region as I told earlier.

The crime levels are also one of the lowest in the world.

It is VERY safe to live and travel to KSA. Just ask all of your fellow Pakistani users who either live in KSA or have lived there.

No that is to be expected i do have some anti Arab people around me so its not entirely an unbiased opinion i would say lol. The rest i do agree that KSA is much much safer than here obviously so not much issues on those lines:)

No that is to be expected i do have some anti Arab people around me so its not entirely an unbiased opinion i would say lol. The rest i do agree that KSA is much much safer than here obviously so not much issues on those lines:)

LOL, I pity those people then. That is good.;)

5840661041_dc6060caae_b.jpg

5989075427_76d837e848_b.jpg

o5dpv9.jpg

Asir region South Saudi Arabia KSA
by Life-Style, on Flickr

View over the Najran oasis
by CharlesFred, on Flickr

View .
by oldwolf., on Flickr

The world's biggest palm groove in Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province.

3708908963_34dbe12a4e_b.jpg

6960693444_64e821417b_b.jpg

Anyway need to go to bed.:D

One of the most beautiful countries in my opinion. I would love to visit Saudi Arabia as a tourist and Muslim Pilgrim, a very clean and modern rich nation. I can see why so many Saudis choose to stay in their own country as for the ones I have seen abroad they are very rich respectable businessman.

Saudi Arabia - capital of the Islamic world.

One of the most beautiful countries in my opinion. I would love to visit Saudi Arabia as a tourist and Muslim Pilgrim, a very clean and modern rich nation. I can see why so many Saudis choose to stay in their own country as for the ones I have seen abroad they are very rich respectable businessman.

Saudi Arabia - capital of the Islamic world.

You are very welcome 7abibi. Are you from the Caucasus region? I have somewhat of an very old interest in that region. From your avatar I can gather that. Are you from Chechnya? Where have you met Saudi Arabians? In Russia?:D

Bro @al-Hasani I'll be thankful if you can show the latest picture of khaybar. The one that conquerred by the prophet shallallohu 'alaihi wasallam during his lifetime. Is it still green with date plantations like during thr prophet lifetime?

I will post some pictures from Khaybar once I find them, bro. I promise.

Bro @al-Hasani I'll be thankful if you can show the latest picture of khaybar. The one that conquerred by the prophet shallallohu 'alaihi wasallam during his lifetime. Is it still green with date plantations like during thr prophet lifetime?

Its very apt that you mentioned the place because i would know the names of a lot of places that we read about with respect to the Prophet PBUH but to know how they look gives you such a better perspective. Otherwise in my mind they are just names and i don't know how they would be as places.

You are very welcome 7abibi. Are you from the Caucasus region? I have somewhat of an very old interest in that region. From your avatar I can gather that. Are you from Chechnya? Where have you met Saudi Arabians? In Russia?:D

Brother I am a Chechen from Chechnya (Kavkaz) there are many Saudi Arabians here that stayed after Russian-Chechen War I know a lot of them are my good friends they have married with Chechen women now :D

Back
Top Bottom