What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Iran started building MissIle arsenal long before Saudis made this deal for arms with US. Saudis and Iranis are opposite side of the same coin so no difference here. If iran wasnt under sanctions then they would have piled up weapons like there is no tomorrow. Currently only thing stopping iran from making a very aggressive move is extreme lack of offensive power.
From my view it's political otherwise they have been looking for offensive weapons long ago

Iran started building MissIle arsenal long before Saudis made this deal for arms with US. Saudis and Iranis are opposite side of the same coin so no difference here. If iran wasnt under sanctions then they would have piled up weapons like there is no tomorrow. Currently only thing stopping iran from making a very aggressive move is extreme lack of offensive power.
The iranians are such pussies they even sent children's to the front good example in the iraq iran war

From my view it's political otherwise they have been looking for offensive weapons long ago

They havnt made any aquisition which would be considerd as an offensive weapon. In current world weapons such as Fighter jet, Tanks, artillery can hardly be used in offensive catagory due to unaffordibilty of a protracted war. We are living in a world where country that will make first or extremely agreessive move will be a looser.

The iranians are such pussies they even sent children's to the front good example in the iraq iran wa
i see you dont take lessen for your health dont be bad with donkey you wahabi poor man who have no honor and pride bic he is ex she is have fales flag and use another you soudi coward
for your health bic of donkey i said before you must tak boot pain killer i know in your childhood some donkey do something to you but its animal and you must forget that pain so be nice to donkey you camel rider lizard eater

i see you dont take lessen for your health dont be bad with donkey you wahabi poor man who have no honor and pride bic he is ex she is have fales flag and use another you soudi coward
for your health bic of donkey i said before you must tak boot pain killer i know in your childhood some donkey do something to you but its animal and you must forget that pain so be nice to donkey you camel rider lizard eater

The iranians are such pussies they even sent children's to the front good example in the iraq iran war

And yet children kicked the asses of Iraqis even though they were supported by the entire world and had chemical weapons.

90% chance you're some salafist chechen donkeyfucker living in Russia, hope Kadyrov's men behead you, you wahhabi churka.

And yet children kicked the asses of Iraqis even though they were supported by the entire world and had chemical weapons.

90% chance you're some salafist chechen donkeyfucker living in Russia, hope Kadyrov's men behead you, you wahhabi churka.
07:49 you can see how the pussies running out from the battlefield and letting their shit back

Saudi soldiers are just niggers who are imported from Africa so who gives a **** just slaves who are making the job you donkey rider
ye you have no ball its fact but in najran your soldier made their shorts yellow
this keep yellow in desert until your defense ministry so funny
go search in internet you soudi wahabi terrorist camel rider lizard eater poor man excuse me poor woman who have no ball

07:49 you can see how the pussies running out from the battlefield and letting their shit back
That's a movie and not real each country in the Middle East show their soldiers as heroes but in reality the Iranians,Americans,and the Israelis made the Arabs look like a joke

ye you have no ball its fact but in najran your soldier made their shorts yellow
this keep yellow in desert until your defense ministry so funny
go search in internet you soudi wahabi terrorist camel rider lizard eater poor man excuse me poor woman who have no ball
Poor man ???? Something nice to say on Ramadan [emoji23] as I am not saudi and Saudis GDP is about 2 trillion dollars ok

Poor man ???? Something nice to say on Ramadan [emoji23] as I am not saudi and Saudis GDP is about 2 trillion dollars ok
you say that and i belive you must go kill your self i may poor not about maney its about manhood and honor and pride you have not one of them you wahabi lizard eater terrorist
you are fool wahabi hahahaha youare like joke
did you thing ll wahabi stupid like you and have no ball im sorry for wahabi soudi like you poor girls

:cheesy:

Iran has nothing on Saudi barbaria!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxVL7lB9bQ

This is Afghanistan you Dumb F*ck!
Then stop cursing so much about other muslim countries if you know that you'r also not better than them if you see a muslim in need then why do you don't help him instead of provoking or threatning him remember what I tell you after all you will need your muslim brothers !!!

Then stop cursing so much about other muslim countries if you know that you'r also not better than them if you see a muslim in need then why do you don't help him instead of provoking or threatning him remember what I tell you after all you will need your muslim brothers !!!
Mullah's didn't threatened any muslim country just Israel.
Threatening and warning are different :)

Mullah's didn't threatened any muslim country just Israel.
Saudi arabia is a muslim country and you talk about the saudi government the arab governments need the contact with israel for an palestinian state but teheran sees it as alliance against it the Saudis don't have a relationship with israel nor an embassy the only muslim country which has a fully relationship with israel and a embassy in tel Aviv is turkey and egypt !!! the gcc doesn't have a relationship with israel just delegations with israel on a palestinian state !!! Teheran must understand that and accept that is the only way for a independent Palestine not wars

Back
Top Bottom