What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Iran is an Oil & Gas exporting country. It has no need for nuclear power.

Enriching uranium for producing power is joke

This duplicity is not acceptable any longer.

The prior administration went soft but now time for real action.
You're just making yourself sound silly, the whole world knows the US isn't going to attack Iran. Instead of waving around empty threats it would make more sense to stop provoking them into building bigger and better weapons which just makes you complain even more.

We have interests in Middle east. North Korea is a concern but not critical for our interests.

Yes I completely agree we do have interest in the Middle East, over half the world appears to have interest in the Middle East but we the US caused more problems and fixed little to none. And making the greatest mistake of bombing the Iranians for an nuclear energy program that is more than justified to have (you said something really ignorant and you need to know that you're wrong. Yes Iran sits on a lot of oil and other types of natural energy but they have the right to enrich for nuclear energy purposes. Just because of phony baloney terrorist allegations a nation shouldn't be barred from nuclear energy and fyi, they aren't. Iran produces nuclear energy today and is using it for research as we speak so it isn't going anywhere Israel can cry all it wants)

The oil will flow as long as we respect the rights the Iranians have (this doesn't call for capitulation either but mutual working together which multiple US administrations have abandon with regards to Iran, Iran has rights and a lot of the time the US just wants to brush it aside and blurt the old but gold "this is international waters")

Here's the deal... the window for attack against Iran with minimal blow-back closed back in 2003-2007. It's 10 years now and no one seems to really have a good solution for the supposed "Iranian" problem. If we bomb them they will unleash hell and we will have to invade/bomb pick your poison it's all gonna end badly (this is just a nightmare in the tactical sense) and us Americans will lose treasure and lives and materials in the boat loads for no real reason.

This isn't an post about appeasement of iran (please don't view it that way). If Iran were to actually kill a large number of Americans (highly unlikely) then yeah let's start a war but why bomb them over a nuclear energy program? And terrorism lol dude... look me in the eye and honestly tell me as a fellow American you believe Iran is the "biggest" supporter of terrorism (whatever that word even means nowadays).

Even if we believe the government version of 9/11 then we should have bombed the Saudis since 15 of "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia and it was wahabi ideology (Saudi Arabian version of Islam) that fueled these hijackers rage. We should have bombed Riyahd but nope Iraq was axed (laying the ground work for ALL the middle eastern hell we see today) and the natural resources of Afghanistan are under the control of the US (what a shit show).

Hell I would at least sleep better at night if my government would have told me the truth that were not fighting because of terrorist but for control and power. We aren't righteous people, were not the good guys. We will lose again and again until there is no US left.

This is what I know to be the truth... so many shit posters around the Web say but bullshit like "Iran will collapse and different a Iranian ethnicities will break iran apart into little states like a Kurdish region or Azeri region or baluch region, Arab region etc, etc...(I don't believe any of this). But they will band together and it will be hell for US.

Yes I completely agree we do have interest in the Middle East, over half the world appears to have interest in the Middle East but we the US caused more problems and fixed little to none. And making the greatest mistake of bombing the Iranians for an nuclear energy program that is more than justified to have (you said something really ignorant and you need to know that you're wrong. Yes Iran sits on a lot of oil and other types of natural energy but they have the right to enrich for nuclear energy purposes. Just because of phony baloney terrorist allegations a nation shouldn't be barred from nuclear energy and fyi, they aren't. Iran produces nuclear energy today and is using it for research as we speak so it isn't going anywhere Israel can cry all it wants)

The oil will flow as long as we respect the rights the Iranians have (this doesn't call for capitulation either but mutual working together which multiple US administrations have abandon with regards to Iran, Iran has rights and a lot of the time the US just wants to brush it aside and blurt the old but gold "this is international waters")

Here's the deal... the window for attack against Iran with minimal blow-back closed back in 2003-2007. It's 10 years now and no one seems to really have a good solution for the supposed "Iranian" problem. If we bomb them they will unleash hell and we will have to invade/bomb pick your poison it's all gonna end badly (this is just a nightmare in the tactical sense) and us Americans will lose treasure and lives and materials in the boat loads for no real reason.

This isn't an post about appeasement of iran (please don't view it that way). If Iran were to actually kill a large number of Americans (highly unlikely) then yeah let's start a war but why bomb them over a nuclear energy program? And terrorism lol dude... look me in the eye and honestly tell me as a fellow American you believe Iran is the "biggest" supporter of terrorism (whatever that word even means nowadays).

Even if we believe the government version of 9/11 then we should have bombed the Saudis since 15 of "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia and it was wahabi ideology (Saudi Arabian version of Islam) that fueled these hijackers rage. We should have bombed Riyahd but nope Iraq was axed (laying the ground work for ALL the middle eastern hell we see today) and the natural resources of Afghanistan are under the control of the US (what a shit show).

Hell I would at least sleep better at night if my government would have told me the truth that were not fighting because of terrorist but for control and power. We aren't righteous people, were not the good guys. We will lose again and again until there is no US left.

This is what I know to be the truth... so many shit posters around the Web say but bullshit like "Iran will collapse and different a Iranian ethnicities will break iran apart into little states like a Kurdish region or Azeri region or baluch region, Arab region etc, etc...(I don't believe any of this). But they will band together and it will be hell for US.
Believe me they have learned the lesson, they won't go to any war directly. They will make others like KSA to go at war with Iran and they don't care about people's life, they only care about making more money by selling more weapons to other countries to fight Iran

Believe me they have learned the lesson, they won't go to any war directly. They will make others like KSA to go at war with Iran and they don't care about people's life, they only care about making more money by selling more weapons to other countries to fight Iran

Yeo, sounds about right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom