What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Saudi arabia is a muslim country and you talk about the saudi government the arab governments need the contact with israel for an palestinian state but teheran sees it as alliance against it the Saudis don't have a relationship with israel nor an embassy the only muslim country which has a fully relationship with israel and a embassy in tel Aviv is turkey and egypt !!! the gcc doesn't have a relationship with israel just delegations with israel on a palestinian state !!! Teheran must understand that and accept that is the only way for a independent Palestine not wars
Saudi government and most of Saudi officials are not the real muslims just in name.
Where in Islam says that a muslim can live in palace when some other muslims have a little to eat and don't have the minimum necessary health care!?

Saudi government and most of Saudi officials are not the real muslims just in name.
Where in Islam says that a muslim can live in palace when some other muslims have a little to eat and don't have the minimum necessary health care!?
That has nothing to do with a palace !!! All what you need to know about is that you should first look in the mirror (at yourself) and i am pretty sure that the Prince of brunei is also all about the money and the palace in that he lives makes him the greatest muslim of all muslims

I like your moves :)
Please don't try to fool yourself or others and don't edit your post after a reply

Iran needs to be bombed if they do not give up nukes and their policy of supporting terrorism.

The days of handling with kid gloves are gone.

two corrupt regime feeds eachother. their existince based on eachother so there is no war

just for your knowledge , to be a muslim , you need some simple thing :
1- washing yourself
2- saying shahadatin ...

you can be a muslim but don't even perform Sallah ....

being muslim won't gurranty that some person go to heaven ...

Iran needs to be bombed if they do not give up nukes and their policy of supporting terrorism.

And what "kid gloves" pray tell were those..?
Now as for nukes,well iran never had any of those to begin with tho it did have a civilian nuclear power program,which was what the jcpoa set mutually agreed limits on.
As for "terrorism",well you know what they say: "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"
and it is rather funny that the us has no problems doing business with the biggest supporter,funder and of course chief ideological founding father of groups like isis and al-qaeda,good old saudi arabia,so obviously it doesnt have too many problems with supporting terror or its national sponsors so long as you pay a big enough bribe,preferably one in the hundreds of billions of dollars,right?,and lets not forget the us own support for various terror groups in syria either.
If I was you I would spend far less time watching fox news and a lot more time worrying about what trouble that idiotic moron trump is going to get america into,hopefully it will not be a regional war in the middle east.

two corrupt regime feeds each other.
You mean the us and saudi?,yes I quite agree.:agree:

And what "kid gloves" pray tell were those..?
Now as for nukes,well iran never had any of those to begin with tho it did have a civilian nuclear power program,which was what the jcpoa set mutually agreed limits on.
As for "terrorism",well you know what they say: "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"
and it is rather funny that the us has no problems doing business with the biggest supporter,funder and of course chief ideological founding father of groups like isis and al-qaeda,good old saudi arabia,so obviously it doesnt have too many problems with supporting terror or its national sponsors so long as you pay a big enough bribe,preferably one in the hundreds of billions of dollars,right?,and lets not forget the us own support for various terror groups in syria either.
If I was you I would spend far less time watching fox news and a lot more time worrying about what trouble that idiotic moron trump is going to get america into,hopefully it will not be a regional war in the middle east.

You mean the us and saudi?,yes I quite agree.:agree:

Iran is an Oil & Gas exporting country. It has no need for nuclear power.

Enriching uranium for producing power is joke

This duplicity is not acceptable any longer.

The prior administration went soft but now time for real action.

MLB-768249863-tv-panasonic-20-tubo-_JM
if you can come and eat our sh it or di ck its your choice for real action you wahabi camel rider lizard eater

Whose gonna do the bombing? More over...

What American actually wants to get involved in another war in the Middle East with a nation that can hurt us back? (They're ready and willing to defend their land, they did it before and will do it again).

What money? What time? I thought we were busy trying to temper North Korea? (That's going smooth now isn't it?)

Trump will blab and make childish remarks while our adversaries continue to prove themselves right about our actions and justify their own the more we instigate.

We were something great, now we just think we can boss whoever wherever for whatever.

Our times up, we need to focus on the United States first not the Israelis and chicken shit Gulf Arabs.

This jingoistic American bullshit is really getting to me (and I used to be one of those 'Murika fuxk yeah types).

Whose gonna do the bombing? More over...

What American actually wants to get involved in another war in the Middle East with a nation that can hurt us back? (They're ready and willing to defend their land, they did it before and will do it again).

What money? What time? I thought we were busy trying to temper North Korea? (That's going smooth now isn't it?)

Trump will blab and make childish remarks while our adversaries continue to prove themselves right about our actions and justify their own the more we instigate.

We were something great, now we just think we can boss whoever wherever for whatever.

Our times up, we need to focus on the United States first not the Israelis and chicken shit Gulf Arabs.

This jingoistic American bullshit is really getting to me (and I used to be one of those 'Murika fuxk yeah types).

We have interests in Middle east. North Korea is a concern but not critical for our interests.

This duplicity is not acceptable any longer.

The prior administration went soft but now time for real action.
Really?,you`re going to trot out those same sad tied old easily debunked hasbara style excuses?,you really want to destroy your credibility in this forum so soon?,well arent you a brave little trumpist.
As to your first statement both the soviets and the us sat on virtual lakes and mountains of hydrocarbons but still went to a lot of trouble and expense to develop commercial nuclear power including light water reactors,like irans bushehr with virtually no serious proliferation potential,and they werent the only ones,the germans,british,canadians,chinese and japanese had plenty of coal but all developed commercial nuclear power plants of varying types,tho some like the uk gas cooled or canadian candu heavy water moderated designs were a possible proliferation concern which is why iran agreed under the jcpoa to redesign and replace the heavy water moderated arak research reactor core.In addition we also see that americas good friend and major terrorism supporter saudi arabia,who has massive amounts of oil by the way,has big plans for building nuclear plants as does the uae which is currently building 4 nuke plants.Soooo...if its ok for all of these energy resource rich countries to develop commercial nuclear power then how can it possibly be wrong for iran to do the same?....well the obvious answer is of course that it isnt wrong,iran is quite within its sovereign rights to have a nuclear program including an indigenous fuel cycle if thats what it wants.Lastly oil is a non renewable resource so it makes good economic sense to try and conserve it and sell it instead of burning it in irans own power plants.
Now to your second point ie indigenous enrichment,sadly iran has learnt to its cost that it cant really rely on any other country as both the west and russia etc.. have used economic warfare and sanctions to try and blackmail iran in the past even at considerable economic costs to themselves,with irans nuclear program being the prime example of this sort of utter stupidity sadly,so it would be very,very foolish of iran to invest in large scale nuclear power or to rely solely on the unreliable russians for fuel without at least having the ability to enrich its own fuel using its own uranium reserves if needed.Another viable option is simply to purchase yellow cake on the international market and enrich it itself to produce the fuel assemblies indigenously.If iran really had wanted the bomb it simply wouldnt have needed to go to all the huge expense and considerable trouble to build commercial light water reactors or to develop an industrial scale enrichment capability as some sort of elaborate cover story,it would only have required a very small covert facility with a few thousand centrifuges at most not the 20,000 centrifuges total that iran had installed.So once again we see that iran is completely within its sovereign rights to indigenously enrich uranium,altho the jcpoa does set mutually agreed limits on the number and type of centrifuges iran can build and operate.
Now as for your last statement,well heres a little bit of history for you:The last really idiotic president you guys had the one before trump bush jr ,decided that he was going to take a perfectly good and actually very successful nuclear deal with the dprk,the agreed framework,which had halted the dprk gas cooled reactor program for 8 years and tear it up with horribly predictable results,the dprk became the newest nuclear weapon state and has just successfully tested an intermediate missile with a range of over 5000kms and you can bet your arse that they will soon no doubt be testing their icbm design as well and once they do...well can you say MAD,now do you really want a nuclear armed iran pointing its missiles at you as well.Now there is one big difference between the agreed framework and the jcpoa,the ag was a deal solely between the the us and the dprk whereas the jcpoa involves the us,eu,russia,china and iran,so if the us were to tear it up I dont imagine the rest of the signatories would be very happy at all to have all of their hard work and credibility put on the line in this way.To me this is a no brainer if you dont want a nuclear armed iran then the best policy is simply not to give iran any reason to think that it might need to become a nuclear armed state,because if iran decides thats whats in its best interests then frankly theres really nothing anyone could do to stop this from happening.

We have interests in Middle east. North Korea is a concern but not critical for our interests.
I suspect it will become critical when the dprk starts to test these bad boys,maybe even goes so far as to do a chic4 or frigate bird style test just to hammer home the point.
KN14-1024x635.jpg

after all nothing so concentrates the mind as the prospect of being nuked tomorrow....or next week,next month,next year..etc..

Back
Top Bottom