What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
We are waiting for Iran to unveil the first fly of its pathetic Qahir-3137484946879.
I bet we are going to laugh until suffocation ...

This is the Iranian defence forum my lizard-eating friend, of course there's people agreeing with me. And if you search up those profiles that thanked me you'll see they have several times more posts than my account.

Regardless, what I said was quite true, looking forward to Qatif turning into the next Yemen :D
If he is a lizard eater than what are you ?
Iran is also not a favour place to be!!!
Do you think iran is europe or what I was in iran and that what I just saw was 1000 times worster than Saudi Arabia. You can live just in the northern part of iran the rest is just desert

It's just the fact that we are not it's ally !
i think you are not russian and you are one of those who sh it change thair flag
2 iran dont need alli who change color in ons blink
3 iran not 3 world i know wher are you burning . you can go take boot burning pain killer or use fire rescue they can help either

i think you are not russian and you are one of those who sh it change thair flag
2 iran dont need alli who change color in ons blink
3 iran not 3 world i know wher are you burning . you can go take boot burning pain killer or use fire rescue they can help either

Do you think iran is europe or what I was in iran and that what I just saw was 1000 times worster than Saudi Arabia. You can live just in the northern part of iran the rest is just desert
Saudi Arabia is the greatest country in the world!

Saudi Arabia is the greatest country in the world!
Screenshot_20170529-115151.png
Iran is the best country in the world !

did iranian did something to you i think its very painful i know how you can help yourself go and use some oil next time it make you relax i see it in some video for medical you camel driver lizard eater
did you think you can change yourself with changing flag you wahabi
3 dont worry that pain gone soon and you will forget about it right now its hurt you are angry be patient the pain go
goody kiddy

Your government is just full of dirt called (Mullahs) they should be executed they are building an all out war against the gulf countries who are protected by the U.S. if iran attacks them they know that means game over and the country will be divided after the war these times are 100× dangerous for iran just chill and don't build stupid threats !!! And after all israel will benefit after it's enemies are wiped of the map the same for syria and iraq if it continues then soon a new jewish state will be established it called "Kurdistan" and that's not the end that is just the beginning Rojava north syria,hewler north iraq, Rojhilatê Iran, Bakurê Turkey Isis is created by israel and by the kurds who have a international sponsorship for isis who are the kurds which they getting armed by germany,US, france and israel by money from the oil that the kurds steal from northern iraq and selling it illegally after that they coming from turkey with Turkish passports because they use this chance to blame turkey for supporting isis to make a mess between turkey and the West to create another civil war in turkey so that the so called brave kurds coming and fight terrorists for their greater "kurdistan" and that's it they giving their order (Green light)to isis to retreat for conquering more territory for their fake state which will serve israels interests in the middle east they want to make an ally for israel that's because israel is surrendered by enemies !!!
you are dirty as hell bic change you flag and speak in the name of another country you have no honor and pride you are soudi camel rider so poor people dont have right to speak about another people like sh ...

you are nauseous

you are dirty as hell bic change you flag and speak in the name of another country you have no honor and pride you are soudi camel rider so poor people dont have right to speak about another people like sh ...
Iran donkey riders having not enough from the past !!! I think the time is ripe for iran's end

Don't tell me that tell that to this iranian terrorist in the picture !
i think only iranian do something bad to you but i see you have problem with donkey its so dangerous
donkey be careful boot pain killer cant help you this time you need sorgery holly sh it
you rae very very notty boy

you are poor soudi vahabi sh it i know from first who you are
cowerd you can do shit with houthies who have nothing
if usa dont support you if we iranian verb you are be drowned
go change your flag bic maybe you can be alive poor man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom