What's new

Saudi Arabia Has Started An Arms Race

Will there be direct military confrontation between Iran and KSA in the next 10 years?

• Total voters
Arab states around the Persian Gulf with the exception of Saudi Arabia lack strategic depth and the population to declare war on Iran and the lack of strategic depth make them too vulnerable against any sort of retaliation by Iran . In 10 years many things can change across the world and what's going to happen is unpredictable .
But true

Not really as the combined population of the gulf is bigger than Iran's one

Saudi Arabia alone doesn't stand a chance and has to rely on others . For instance in Yemen , Saudis could never have started a war on their own despite the fact that Yemen is the poorest Arab country and was not much capable of retaliation .

Countries like Bahrain , Qatar and UAE are too fragile to start a war with Iran and other major players like Pakistan , Turkey and even Egypt are not likely to jeopardize their long term interests by joining either because Iran is no Yemen .

Saudis will be left with some poor African cannon fodders and takfiri terrorists .

Saudi Arabia alone doesn't stand a chance and has to rely on others . For instance in Yemen , Saudis could never have started a war on their own despite the fact that Yemen is the poorest Arab country and was not much capable of retaliation .

Countries like Bahrain , Qatar and UAE are too fragile to start a war with Iran and other major players like Pakistan , Turkey and even Egypt are not likely to jeopardize their long term interests by joining either because Iran is no Yemen .

Saudis will be left with some poor African cannon fodders and takfiri terrorists .
You can't say takfiri today is Ramadan

Im curiously waiting for Iranians answer to the Saudis
Last time Iran answered with the Soumar cruise missile...
how will Iran respond this time?...

Im curiously waiting for Iranians answer to the Saudis
Last time Iran answered with the Soumar cruise missile...
how will Iran respond this time?...
The iranians responding to much it's unnecessary meanwhile the Saudis are chilling we all saw it iran is always threatning this time the Saudis also responded with a war "in iran" not in the arab world !

The iranians responding to much it's unnecessary meanwhile the Saudis are chilling we all saw it iran is always threatning this time the Saudis also responded with a war "in iran" not in the arab world !

Saudis can't do shit to Iran, they're failing miserably in Yemen even with the U.S. holding their hand for them.

They also have 25% of their population being oppressed Shias that would love to break away from them, the Shias also sit on 90% of the Saudi oil :D

Free Qatif soon :D :D :D

Saudis can't do shit to Iran, they're failing miserably in Yemen even with the U.S. holding their hand for them.

They also have 25% of their population being oppressed Shias that would love to break away from them, the Shias also sit on 90% of the Saudi oil :D

The shia population in saudi arabia is 2-3%

Suppose JF-17 is a supa dupa fighter jet that can do super well against every fighter jet, ever.

Even in my earlier conservative rating I didn't say it was bad in any way.

You yourself said it must be procured in "ample numbers".

Now, unless you think the JF-17 is better than the F-15 or the Eurofighter Typhoon, we're going to need more than 374, right?

So, what? 400? 500? 600?

Any of those is a very large number!

Under present circumstances and foreseeable future, you lot are not going to be an aggressor rather a defender purely based on the capabilities you got against the Saudis. 3-1 ratio can do the job for you lot with a mix of decent SAM in securing your airspace. You can do the math on numbers.

As for JF17s, in recent DACT with Saudi F15s, it literally embarrased the hosts with complete superiority. So you can draw your own conclusion on the capability of the jet. Ofcourse it depends on the proficiency of the pilot and I have no clue how much capable Iranians are. But it all comes down to if Pakistan would be willing to sell the jets due to complex geopolitics of ME and Saudi factor.

The shia population in saudi arabia is 2-3%
I dont know where you got that from,the generally accepted figure is between 10-15% of the populace but could even be as high as 20% as the saudis dont conduct any census based on religion.

I dont know where you got that from,the generally accepted figure is between 10-15% of the populace but could even be as high as 20% as the saudis dont conduct any census based on religion.
Let me guess wikipedia am i right cuz everyone can edit like they want

Arms race? with whom?
Iran is already not even in Picture comparing to the equipment of Saudi Forces and Israel is Ages ahead of Saudia..Rest of Saudi opponents like Yemen or Syria dont even count.

What are you doing man? Creating multiple accounts, posting hilarious posts, then thanking yourself?

What are you doing man? Creating multiple accounts, posting hilarious posts, then thanking yourself?

This is the Iranian defence forum my lizard-eating friend, of course there's people agreeing with me. And if you search up those profiles that thanked me you'll see they have several times more posts than my account.

Regardless, what I said was quite true, looking forward to Qatif turning into the next Yemen :D

This is the Iranian defence forum my lizard-eating friend, of course there's people agreeing with me. And if you search up those profiles that thanked me you'll see they have several times more posts than my account.

Regardless, what I said was quite true, looking forward to Qatif turning into the next Yemen :D

Look forward.

Back
Top Bottom