What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

don't forget the propaganda war folks

This could either be

a) True, in which the Saudi Monarchy alongside its other bastard arab leaders would say bye bye, as the muslim world and arab street would finally get rid of them

b) a well made intelligence scheme as to set up S A against iran, and effectively have them destroy each other, and hence the only winner would be Israel, remember Iraq vs Iran and US vs Iraq

c) make Iran redeploy for this new "reality" and hence expose some of its tactics and capabilities. Just like a game of chess.

If you ask me, any military action by Israel and the US would be disastrous to all of us.
Iran is not stupid, they know that Israel apart from having a strong army, is a demoralized and fractured nation. It simply can't withstand losses.
Iran knows it is not alone. Any attack on Iran, would unleash a series of conflicts and attacks in the region. Any saudi or Gulf arab involvement would result in a Shia revolt, Saudis know for a fact that its Shia minority is trained in Iran for such an event.
Iraq, would be fractured.
The Palestinians would revolt.
Hezbollah would attack Israel from the north
Syria would initiate attacks on the Golan and the north east frontier
Egypt would descent into revolts and instability
any US involvement would invite attacks on its bases in the region
etc etc etc
It's going to be messy to say the least.

One thing that would unite the Sunnis like no other is a Shia up rising in Saudi Arabia. It wouldn't matter what the reasons are for it. And your statement "its Shia minority is trained in Iran for such an event." goes to show why Saudi Arabia fears Iran more then Israel. The religious leaders in Saudi Arabia would never support a Shia uprising. And without their support the rest of the public wouldn't follow.

"Iran is not stupid, they know that Israel apart from having a strong army, is a demoralized and fractured nation. It simply can't withstand losses." - That is similar to a pan Arab view held since Israel became a nation once again. It hasn't worked out to well for them so far. But if you want to see a fractured people just look to the Palestinians.

Last edited:
don't forget the propaganda war folks

This could either be

a) True, in which the Saudi Monarchy alongside its other bastard arab leaders would say bye bye, as the muslim world and arab street would finally get rid of them

b) a well made intelligence scheme as to set up S A against iran, and effectively have them destroy each other, and hence the only winner would be Israel, remember Iraq vs Iran and US vs Iraq

c) make Iran redeploy for this new "reality" and hence expose some of its tactics and capabilities. Just like a game of chess.

If you ask me, any military action by Israel and the US would be disastrous to all of us.
Iran is not stupid, they know that Israel apart from having a strong army, is a demoralized and fractured nation. It simply can't withstand losses.
Iran knows it is not alone. Any attack on Iran, would unleash a series of conflicts and attacks in the region. Any saudi or Gulf arab involvement would result in a Shia revolt, Saudis know for a fact that its Shia minority is trained in Iran for such an event.
Iraq, would be fractured.
The Palestinians would revolt.
Hezbollah would attack Israel from the north
Syria would initiate attacks on the Golan and the north east frontier
Egypt would descent into revolts and instability
any US involvement would invite attacks on its bases in the region
etc etc etc
It's going to be messy to say the least.
Baghdad Bob...!!! Is that you...??? :lol:

Iran is not a piece of cake like afghanistan and iraq.

Last edited:
One thing that would unite the Sunnis like no other is a Shia up rising in Saudi Arabia. It wouldn't matter what the reasons are for it. And your statement "its Shia minority is trained in Iran for such an event." goes to show why Saudi Arabia fears Iran more then Israel. The religious leaders in Saudi Arabia would never support a Shia uprising. And without their support the rest of the public wouldn't follow.

"Iran is not stupid, they know that Israel apart from having a strong army, is a demoralized and fractured nation. It simply can't withstand losses." - That is similar to a pan Arab view held since Israel became a nation once again. It hasn't worked out to well for them so far. But if you want to see a fractured people just look to the Palestinians.

Notice Guys all his comments are designed to divide and make Muslims fear other Muslims i hope all can sees how propaganda machine are active and continue to put out divide and rule statements.

Saudia air defence is already been controlled by US so Saudia has no chance, no choice to decide, allow or disallow.

If it is true, then all islamic countries should join their hands together to discourage saudia arabia's this stance.

Israel can't strike Iran without US fleet.It's more likely that US Naval Fleet and US Air Force from Iraq will strike Iran.But i doubt Iran will stop.It will eventually go nuclear.I don't trust Saudis one bit because they can pull off another Desert Storm but this time on Iran instead of Iraq.(Not that Saudis can trust Iran after all Iran is also responsible for shia uprising in several countries).Eventually, I think Iran will be bombed.

Last edited:
well wellllllll wellllllllllllll ..... I didn't get a shock !!! classic Arab behavior ..... They know very well to stab muslims in the back !!! i have read this story when i was going to school .... Ottoman and Arabs and how did they stab Ottoman in the back !!!!!!

Animals have better behavior and i believe animals have pride much more than Arabs !!!! they are shame of humankind.....:angry:

Notice Guys all his comments are designed to divide and make Muslims fear other Muslims i hope all can sees how propaganda machine are active and continue to put out divide and rule statements.

The truth does that all on it's own, It doesn't need me. I see all the time on this forum people talking about how great the Shia, Sunni hatred is. The fact is that each ME nation is influenced by their own Geo Political and/or religious ambitions. the great Muslim Ummah plays a secondary role to this if at all. If I am wrong then list me some examples.

Riyadh, Jun 12, SPA -- An official source at the Foreign Ministry told Saudi Press Agency the following:

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia followed some British media's allegations based on slander and false accusation that it will allow Israel to launch an attack on Iran through its territory.

The source stated that Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reiterates its position of firm opposition and rejection of the violation of its sovereignty and the use of its airspace or territory by anyone to attack any country and it is more appropriate that Saudi Arabia should apply this policy to the authority of the Israeli occupation with which it has no relationship in any way.

saudi Press agency

Official statement by the Saudi govt people. This discussion is over!

The logic is simple....
The situation is same when america attack Afghanistan it take help from pak.
But Afghanistan is also muslim nation but why pak help america...the reason is simple...america is typhoon at that time its foolishness to stand against it.

The same situation is in middle east...Isreal is typhoon of middle-east....
So....Intelligent decision by arab...I like it..

Afghanistan and iraq piece of cake??? !!!!! :undecided::undecided:

In terms of defeating them militarily? Yes, very easy for the US.

In terms of occupying and swaying the population? No, not at all.

Iran is harder to attack than those too, but a precision strike on selected targets by air, is still not really a problem for the US or Israel which has probably on of the top five air forces in terms of capabilities, maybe even second best. It is the effectiveness that is unsure though since many of the nuclear facilities are deep underground.

The truth does that all on it's own, It doesn't need me. I see all the time on this forum people talking about how great the Shia, Sunni hatred is. The fact is that each ME nation is influenced by their own Geo Political and/or religious ambitions. the great Muslim Ummah plays a secondary role to this if at all. If I am wrong then list me some examples.

Oh thank you for clearing that and i thought the fact that masters are telling them what to do is the reason as i and all others around the world is unaware of the fact that all P.i.g.s in middle east is put in place and protected by the west.(Not a secret any More:rofl:)
Geo political and religious is the reason why Most Arab P.I.G.s have western christan Military bases on Muslim lands and continue to finance terrorist as per there Masters instruction.(wink wink ):blah:

Back
Top Bottom