What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

If saudi allows Israeli jets to pass with out offering any resistance it would be a slap on the face of muslim brotherhood .

Hi
until any further clarification from Saudi side ill take it as a propoganda designed to put a wedge between Saudi's & Iranians. just because those Brits are saying this doesn't mean it holds credibility.:agree:

that's great news. it's a preparation of war against Iran. i think USA,Israel and other nato country will attack on iran very soon.

that's great news. it's a preparation of war against Iran. i think USA,Israel and other nato country will attack on iran very soon.

Can you please explain how thats great news????

second thing i think this is just a propaganda and nothing else. just to create misunderstandings between Iran and Saudia.

there is another thread discussing the samething

Please delete/close or merge this thread

Thanks

saudia arbias refusal to the claim that israel has given passage for its attack on iran neclear instalation shows that israel jus wanted to create suspition and divition among to brotherly nation

it's USA and Nato who defeat iraq and afghanistan. they will defeat iran with in 3 month like iraq and afghanistan.

hi
First off NATO didn't attack Iraq it was American, British & Australian alliance. Secondly, only in your dreams have Americans won in Afghanistan. its better to have some knowledge on the subject before debating doltishly.

If saudi allows Israeli jets to pass with out offering any resistance it would be a slap on the face of muslim brotherhood .

As long it does not than it is slap on all hindus.

Back
Top Bottom