What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

The logic is simple....
The situation is same when america attack Afghanistan it take help from pak.
But Afghanistan is also muslim nation but why pak help america...the reason is simple...america is typhoon at that time its foolishness to stand against it.

The same situation is in middle east...Isreal is typhoon of middle-east....
So....Intelligent decision by arab...I like it..

I Take it shooting unarmed and defenceless civilians can get you a title but just to help you out it isnt typhoon its called cowards.

One thing that would unite the Sunnis like no other is a Shia up rising in Saudi Arabia. It wouldn't matter what the reasons are for it. And your statement "its Shia minority is trained in Iran for such an event." goes to show why Saudi Arabia fears Iran more then Israel. The religious leaders in Saudi Arabia would never support a Shia uprising. And without their support the rest of the public wouldn't follow.

"Iran is not stupid, they know that Israel apart from having a strong army, is a demoralized and fractured nation. It simply can't withstand losses." - That is similar to a pan Arab view held since Israel became a nation once again. It hasn't worked out to well for them so far. But if you want to see a fractured people just look to the Palestinians.

Well the religious leaders in SA are not a homogeneous group, you would definitely find someone who opposes a shia uprising and at the same time opposes the current pro-monarchy religious leaders whom they see as being more loyal to the kings and princes than God.
I am only speculating here, and as I see it, any Saudi approval would lead to a series of retaliation from both the inside and outside.

Palestinians fractured or not, do not have any leverage in this game and hence your comment is really useless and doesn't really divert the attention away from the fact that Israel is disintegrating from the inside. Not my words, but a voice that is being heard more often these days.
I don't think that one can deny that more and more Israelis are leaving Israel by the day? or that Israelis and jews are coming out exposing the lies Zionists has been feeding us even before the creation of Israel? or that US politicians,Generals, historians etc are more often voicing a concern or even an opposition to Israel? to the extent that a growing number of Americans even see Israel as a strategic liability to American interests?

Pan arabism didn't succeed in returning Palestine as Israel had a lot of support internally and externally, since it had the credibility to exist thanks to Zionist myths and a clear memory of Holocaust, and was of strategic value to the US and the West. All of this is changing, that's my point.

I totally support Saudi decision on this issue, if true.

Dont ask me why? coz lot of member's will get upset to say the least.

:cheers:

Iranians are not much popular among some Pakistanis and among our Defense Institutions (Read: Pakistan Army and other branch of Armed Forces because of it's close links with India).Even I don't trust the Iranians.But anyway Unbeliever Israel cannot pull OP Desert Storm on Iran alone.All it can do is bomb sites here and there which is not helpful because then Iran can retaliate and seriously damage strait of hormuz and that will increase oil prices.All in All it will be a very messy situation.

I totally support Saudi decision on this issue, if true.

Dont ask me why? coz lot of member's will get upset to say the least.

:cheers:

Do explain please. I'm quiet interested in your reasoning for the support of such measures.

☪☪☪☪;928880 said:
Iranians are not much popular among some Pakistanis and among our Defense Institutions (Read: Pakistan Army and other branch of Armed Forces because of it's close links with India).Even I don't trust the Iranians.

That depends on one's individual perception of the issues. For instance, during my time in Pakistan I met some Pakistanis who were even ardent supporters of the Iranian government. I also met some who loathed Iran because of a variety of different factors which I do not deem relevant enough to mention here. Iranians carry many of the same views in reverse to what you have said given the Pakistani leadership's close links with the United States and Saudi Arabia on numerous issues, with which Iran's leadership is at odds with on different levels.

This is just bull crap... saudis wont do this crap and if they do Pakistan wont be backing them.
Our neighbour is more important then saudi backin israelis.

That depends on one's individual perception of the issues. For instance, during my time in Pakistan I met some Pakistanis who were even ardent supporters of the Iranian government. I also met some who loathed Iran because of a variety of different factors which I do not deem relevant enough to mention here. Iranians carry many of the same views in reverse to what you have said given the Pakistani leadership's close links with the United States and Saudi Arabia on numerous issues, with which Iran's leadership is at odds with on different levels.
Tell me about it.I know several Pakistanis who are very much like Iranian people.Even I don't hate Iranian people.I just dislike Mullah's close relationship's with India and i understand Iran's prospective.Shah's Iran was a friend of Pakistan unlike Mullah's Iran.I know there are some bigoted Pakistanis who hate Iran due to sectarian thing but make no mistake they hate their fellow Shia Pakistanis too.

i guess they are performing a theatre play... everything is against israel if zion wants to strike iran. and they cant do it alone. also usa doesnt support israel and dont wanna be involved in this messy business too.
so what will happen? i guess israel will do something crazy and start the war. if they dont do this, there wont be any war.
lets hope the best and pray that anybody doesnt die in this silly conflict. lets wait and see :pop:

israel10.jpg

QUOTE]

Why is this supprising so many? There have been a number of posts on the same thing. The southern route has so many advantages and who would be counting if 100 Israeli F-16's did a left hook over a carrier group and 110 planes went north.

Pakistani leadership's close links with the United States and Saudi Arabia on numerous issues, with which Iran's leadership is at odds with on different levels.
Than, those are totally brain washed people……. who have no access to facts.
If they knew facts they can found more reason to get annoyed at Indian relationship with US and Israel!!!!
You fellows have no idea that all our active wars with India were managed and supported by Israel and little more.
As return India always fought shoulder to shoulder with Israel, in their wars with Arabs..
Now imagine Pakistan and Arabs know….. Iran as an integral part of an unholy triangle.
Here, i don't blame Iran people but honestly those Dajjal imposed Mullahs don't even care for their own people.... the way they torture their own people just to keep the regime control in their hands.... speaks volume of it.

In context to Pakistan’s relationship with US, what you totally ignored is our pressing compulsions, options and level of un-comfortness..... You only see US-Pakistan through the goggles which your regime has put on your eyes.
Where as in reality, Pakistan is and will remain the only country in the world which was sanctioned by US most in the world. At one point of time, our sanctions were three folds.
Historically, Iran sanctions were.... limited to paper level…..every thing comes in at raised coast via private corporations of Mullah’s but at slightly higher cost.... sanctions means blessing for Mullahs.
We are no stupid and know clearly what our threats are and where we can trust, in worst case scenario.
Iran’s role in Iraq episode is also quite clear…… where Iran made various adjustments with US via it’s proxies like Mulla Sadar….. so, we have no shame in our so called links with US and least Iran need to comment as Pakistan has always put aside its interests with US and supported Iran on every diplomatic ground, more than its strategic partners, India and USSR.
I wonder, if you know it?

Back
Top Bottom