What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

Arabs are well-known as backstabbers, sorry to say this but it's a fact.
I've experienced racism even in mekka and medina against their muslim "brothers".

The relations between arabs & turks went dramatically down during WW1. While Turks were fighting against lots of nations on lots of borders, the Ottoman Sultan declared a Jihad against enemies and called all the forces to aid including Arabs whom were a state at that times' empire. But instead of joining, Arabs (leaded by Wahhabi clan) declared Jihad against Ottoman Empire with the effect of English spies.(Movies shot about the most famous one "Lawrence of Arabia") Although they lived peacefully for hundreds of years.

And after the "treason" , Arabs couldn't find any peace for the last 100 years.

They are no different than Greeks, Armenians imo..
They betrayed their Khalif , by doing that they betrayed their religion,they killed their coreligionists who were there to protect them,they are unreliable people and most of them are illiterate.
I don't hate them...i simply don't like them.

And now R.Tayip Erdogan trying to help them..

Sorry for going OT a lil bit..

Last edited:
Let me ask a few things,
what if iran gives order to move its army westwards?
what if they already organised hizbullah in lebonan?
what if they fire their missiles to afghanistan and try to hit coalition forces?
what if they use a nuclear warhead with the missile fired to afghanistan?

This is a very messy subject... :devil:

moving their army westward would turn the whole world against them. Their army would get slaughtered along the way. And they would have to invade other Muslim nations to do it. If they fired nukes it would show the world that Israel and the U.S. were right. The response by the U.S. would be devastating. It wouldn't be proportional most likely. becuase the U.S. would want to make it debilitating so that the war ended sooner.

you guys need to understand the difference between attack and defense.
I do. But it looks like you do not.

Yes, our air force is nothing if we wanted to attack another country, but for defense it's EXCELLENT. When you combine air defenses, radars etc... with the F-14's you will get amazing results. It's all about who sees who first. If we catch their F-16's before they catch us then we have a shot.
Israel will have to divide its air force into diff divisions as well b/c you have 54 diff nuke targets alone which are scattered in a huge area.
Offense and defense are issues of policy and/or doctrine. Not of technology. A pistol and a machine gun can be used for home defense as well as to rob a bank. Except that for the machine gun, you would have a much higher deterrence factor for home defense than you would with a pistol. And if you use the machine gun to rob a bank, you would have a much greater intimidation factor than with a pistol. In both cases, if there is a need to actually use the weapon, the machine gun would produce much greater damages.

So if a superior air force intends to attack a target that is defended by inferior technology, the side that has the greater creativity in using what he has, has the greater odds of success., either for offense or defense. A newly promoted general or admiral does not always guarante new thinking or strategies or ideas. But a new weapon system will always offer options that were never there before it came to the table. That is why Desert Storm remain a valuable lesson: leadership and the technology to support that leadership. Underestimation of one's opponent, especially when he has the superior technology, is not a good thing.

Arabs are well-known as backstabbers, sorry to say this but it's a fact.
I've experienced racism even in mekka and medina against their muslim "brothers".

The relations between arabs & turks went dramatically down during WW1. While Turks were fighting against lots of nations on lots of borders, the Ottoman Sultan declared a Jihad against enemies and called all the forces to aid including Arabs whom were a state at that times' empire. But instead of joining, Arabs (leaded by Wahhabi clan) declared Jihad against Ottoman Empire with the effect of English spies.(Movies shot about the most famous one "Lawrence of Arabia") Although they lived peacefully for hundreds of years.

And after the "treason" , Arabs couldn't find any peace for the last 100 years.

They are no different than Greeks, Armenians imo..
They betrayed their Khalif , by doing that they betrayed their religion,they killed their coreligionists who were there to protect them,they are unreliable people and most of them are illiterate.
I don't hate them...i simply don't like them.

And now R.Tayip Erdogan trying to help them..

Sorry for going OT a lil bit..

I completely agree. The Arabs are very hard to work with and actually be friends with.

Its a difference in mindset between people whos ancestors were nomadic and people who actually have a historial and cultural identity.

People who build empires and people who move around have different mindsets.

Mongolians and other nomads used to give China alot of headache too.

Israel back when they bombed the Iraqi nuclear site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a difference in mindset between people whos ancestors were nomadic and people who actually have a historial and cultural identity.

People who build empires and people who move around have different mindsets.

Mongolians and other nomads used to give China alot of headache too.

Sorry, i didnt understand :what: ... you mean iran doesnt have a proper past and a goverment understanding?
neither i m a mulla nor i support iran's present regime. And there is one thing you should know, while the ancestors of americans were prisoned-surrounded by romans in england; persians were ruling the east part of the known world. every country in the region learnt the goverment organisation from persians. it is not pleasant to tell this as a Turk but give the devil his due... Persian civilisation is an old civilisation and one of three countries in the region who has goverment tradition. Read a little bit more mate... :disagree:

Sorry, i didnt understand :what: ... you mean iran doesnt have a proper past and a goverment understanding?
neither i m a mulla nor i support iran's present regime. And there is one thing you should know, while the ancestors of americans were prisoned-surrounded by romans in england; persians were ruling the east part of the known world. every country in the region learnt the goverment organisation from persians. it is not pleasant to tell this as a Turk but give the devil his due... Persian civilisation is an old civilisation and one of three countries in the region who has goverment tradition. Read a little bit more mate... :disagree:

Who said I was talking about Iran? What's the topic of the post?

Who said I was talking about Iran? What's the topic of the post?

You dont speak directly, you throw one's voice here and then hint on the subject of the thread... this is not a proper manner and i advice you to be polite towards people whom you dont know. i know how to deal with keyboard knights.

You dont speak directly, you throw one's voice here and then hint on the subject of the thread...

How am I not speaking directly when I'm just referring to the post directly above me?

this is not a proper manner and i advice you to be polite towards people whom you dont know.

Am polite.

i know how to deal with keyboard knights.

Good for you. I don't have the honour of being blessed from the Queen yet :)

You where responding to me ? Not sure what your talking about lol. My post of opinion on Arabs is one of first hand experience with them both here in the U.S. and during my travels. It is a opinion i plan on sticking with.

Not really a response, just something I thought of suddenly and entertained with.
I guess it sounded a bit out of place comming out all of a sudden, so nevermind.

Another disinformation campaign...

gulfnews : Saudi Arabia denies flight deal against Iran

Saudi Arabia denies flight deal against Iran

Riyadh dismisses as slanderous a report that Israel will be allowed to use its airspace to attack Iran

Dubai: Gulf states will not support any military action against Iran despite being wary about its nuclear programme, analysts said on Saturday.

"Saudi Arabia will not cooperate with Israel or any other country to attack Iran. We have always advocated a peaceful solution to the Iran crisis," Dr Abdul Aziz Hamad of King Saud University told Gulf News.

Saudi and US defence officials were quoted in a report in The Times as saying that Riyadh will allow Israeli jets to use its airspace if Tel Aviv decides to attack Iranian nuclear facilities.

"The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way," the London-based newspaper said, quoting a US defence source.

No support

"They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren't scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [US] State Department," the report said, quoting an unnamed Saudi official.

However, experts said although Gulf states continue to be concerned about Iran's designs, they would not support any military action against the Islamic republic.

Riad Kahwaji, General Director of the Dubai-based Institute for Near East and Gulf Military Analysis, said the "[Times] report, in my opinion, is part of the psychological warfare between Iran and the US, because there is no need for Saudi-Israeli cooperation to allow the Jewish state to attack Iran."

He said Israel has the capability to attack the four main nuclear targets. "Israel's Dolphin submarines are equipped with cruise missiles capable of hitting the nuclear facilities.

"Three Israeli submarines, which most probably will be used in any military confrontation, are now in the Gulf waters," Kahwaji said.

"In addition to its submarines, Israel has facilities to evade radars and it has refuelling capabilities to fly over the Red Sea," he added.

Dr Mohammad Al Naqbi, Head of the Gulf Negotiation Centre in Abu Dhabi, said there is no doubt that the situation in the Gulf is quite critical and Israel might take advantage of it. But this does not mean the GCC would support the attack or cooperate with Israel, he said.

"In addition to its sub-marines, Israel has facilities to evade radars and it has refuelling capabilities to fly over the Red Sea," he added.

Do you really expect them to say openly yes we will let Israel through our air space?

Back
Top Bottom