What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

Could be better If I could get a photoshop expert and just tell them how to do this. All I have to do then is apply the changes to the simulator and show off.
wonderful, is it Najam who used to do that? I wonder where he is these days.

Not gonna happen. These are just false rumors and i cannot believe a bunch of fan boys and so called "experts" are excited over this false news.

The Saudis never bought Al-Khalids, so forget about even selling them JF-17's no matter how lucrative the offer on our part.
They said they would buy Altay and T-129 but we know they will just buy western gear. They just want to act like they took us into consideration. Although I will give them credit they are our 2nd largest defence customer but I dont think they would buy any tanks, helis, or fighter jets from either one of our countries.

JF-17 deal with Saudi Arabia given green light and go ahead.
Details will be announced in a few weeks time with official signings and all that. For now, the news is that it is going ahead and may well be a ToT venture!

Regards!

Details will be announced in a few weeks time with official signings and all that. For now, the news is that it is going ahead and may well be a ToT venture!

Regards!

Hien? What about the recent denial? If this happens, it will be huge, extremely good news!

Regards!
but there was a news few days back that Saudi Arabia has denied the offer by Pakistan..... what about that??

They are willing to pump in some $$ to get PAC back on track and the details will be out in few weeks.
Gov have got a major break through with Saudis and Chinese and things are starting to roll.
Time will tell what happens and details will be available for all of us in a few weeks time. Patience is a virtue :)

Could you post the link for that news?

Conspicuously, the visit takes place against the backdrop of the reports that Saudi Arabia has refused to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan after the oil rich Arab state was reported to have struck a $60 billion defence deal with the United States that would allow the latter to sell its defence hardware to the former.

Read more: Pakistan Army chief leaves for the UAE | Terminal X

They are willing to pump in some $$ to get PAC back on track and the details will be out in few weeks.
Gov have got a major break through with Saudis and Chinese and things are starting to roll.
Time will tell what happens and details will be available for all of us in a few weeks time. Patience is a virtue :)
So any idea about the package being offered to the Saudis ???

On military deals, considering how saudis have toyed with us in the past, my pinch is full of salt ;)

On military deals, considering how saudis have toyed with us in the past, my pinch is full of salt ;)

Sir G, The difference between Past & Present is the ever changing scenario of Geo-Politics:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom