What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

Bro, is it less chinese now?

By the time the Saudis sign the deal , it will not really be Made in China despite being of Chinese origin , how hard is that to understand ? Riyadh doesn't like to deal with China on military purchases but the same isn't true for Islamabad too - my first post in reply to you .

Nobody seems to be looking at the negative reactions to this. The elephant in the room is Iran. Care should be taken to ensure that border does not erupt, Afghan region does not result in battleground and this. Multiple scenarios should not result where a neighbour is rubbed the wrong way.

alas the truth is banned in this cruel world we khalistanis had spoken the truth but what we got a genocide attempt by the fascist indian gov but we will not stop n we expect pakistanis to help us in this noble cause
i would love to do that, but people from India bash us even when we are doing nothing, imagine what will happen if we try lol, and Gen Zia tried, but Benazir sold us off to India

Nobody seems to be looking at the negative reactions to this. The elephant in the room is Iran. Care should be taken to ensure that border does not erupt, Afghan region does not result in battleground and this. Multiple scenarios should not result where a neighbour is rubbed the wrong way.

Arabs have purchased military equipment from Pakistan before and the border didn't erupt . Specially the Saudis have been transferred technological know-how of ballistic missiles . Whats different in this case ?

every khalistani is a pakistani n every pakistani is a khalistani
Ok..
We helped you before but now the situation is a changed. We will discuss it more but in some other thread on Khalistan. So focus on JF-17 more than Khalistan here or you will get your warning.

Looks just as fake news as previous news that qatar will buy JF 17.
A Saudi member posting fake news.. :angry:
Yar thora sa to hamari khushi me khush ho lo..

The moment i replied to this thread he gave negative rating...lol
How can he handle that troll...Absolute power is dangerous sometimes...
He has stopped discussing Khalistan so we should stop discussing on it too.
Right :-)

Back
Top Bottom