What's new

Saudi Arabia: Dancing to Israel's tune

my dear friend DFox I have a lot of time for you. It is we who have purchased a free enemy for ourselves. The Israeli -Indian nexus is one that has only been cemented over the last 20 years. We did this out of in my opinion misplaced loyalties to Arabs. We became more Arab than Arabs. Whilst some Arabs have have open relationships with Israel others have behind the scene shenanigans like the Sauds. We can reverse the Indian-Israeli nexus by recognising Israel and having good honest relations with them. remember Netanyahoo slipped up in an interview a couple of days ago that Pakistan was the second biggest or one of the biggest threats to Israel.

Under those circumstances do you blame Israelis allying with our enemy?? I think it is possible to reverse that trend. If they think we are one of their biggest enemies if we remove that fear that is worth something to them

There is a wind blowing that no one no country in the world can change.

The alliance that is being forced immaterial of ideology and other misgivings between Iran Pakistan China and Russia is inevitable

This is being driven not at the moment by the participants but by default by the Americans.

To those that can read between the lines American intentions are to cross red lines of each of the 4 nations
Go ahead, Pakistan's position on Palestine is irrelevant anyway. But you should stop calling Arabs Zionist you hypocrite.

The topic is Saudia Arabia being accused of having illicit relations with Israel.
I suggest that all sorts of smart alecs stick to it.. or they will find themselves gone from the forum for a long time.

The fact is.. whether such relations exist or not..
Islam has nothing to do with it..
Its pure Arab-Persian rivalry.. much older than Islam..

The topic is Saudia Arabia being accused of having illicit relations with Israel.
I suggest that all sorts of smart alecs stick to it.. or they will find themselves gone from the forum for a long time.

The fact is.. whether such relations exist or not..
Islam has nothing to do with it..
Its pure Arab-Persian rivalry.. much older than Islam..

How much Oscar do you think it is down to Iran and or Saudis and how much of is it down to American and Israelis exploiting and playing a game of divide and rule

Gents,

I have a few questions, and I hope some of you will help me understand what has perplexed me.

As i recall some peace was made regarding the whole Arab / Persian issue about 2 weeks ago.

1. I do not recall why was the peace broken ?

2. Once peace was made, did you fine gentlemen make efforts to explore cooperation and mutual understanding ?
If not, then do you think you have the right to make war ?

You guys are best judge of your own conduct, please remember.

"If our prophet did not take personal offense,
when our prophet went to inquire about the woman's health who used to throw trash on him;
do you guys think you are any better ? "

You the nation of Mohammad,
Whose blood clot in his shoes, when people hit him with stones in Taif,

Do any of you consider your self any more holy than his blood !

Do you believe that if you ban me I will be the party harmed or deprived?

The fact is -
This is an example of moderation by dogma - statements you want to place beyond debate.

I'll remind you that today's Pakistan is in serious and growing difficulties. There are Pakistanis who believe Pakistan needs new ideas and thinking very badly. They ask me questions and I answer them - that's what I was doing in the comments you deleted.

I'm not saying that what you did, Oscar, was right or wrong but I do want you to realize exactly what you were doing, its implications, and to consider how your moderation choices may reflect the current barriers of debate in Pakistani society. Do you think these boundaries should be pushed or not? What is your duty? And to whom?

your level of intellect doesn't allow me response to your post

They say copying is a sign of flattery and it would appear that you are copying mu posts from elsewhere which shows that your education and intellect holds you back from holding meaningful discussion.

I must say that this seems common in most of the Arabs that participate in this forum

Now as I said Sauds are Zionists. In my opinion they would turn communist, or do anything so that they can continue getting commission on American oil and use it for hedonistic purpose of marrying 12 year old girls and other perversions that they carry out

They say copying is a sign of flattery and it would appear that you are copying mu posts from elsewhere which shows that your education and intellect holds you back from holding meaningful discussion.

I must say that this seems common in most of the Arabs that participate in this forum

Now as I said Sauds are Zionists. In my opinion they would turn communist, or do anything so that they can continue getting commission on American oil and use it for hedonistic purpose of marrying 12 year old girls and other perversions that they carry out

loool you feel so, cuz ur being neglected too much huh:disagree: get over it boy

Not only Pakistan's, but other countries as well. israel has only managed to increase its territory this whole time, what did all of these countries "positions" manage to do? Nothing.

an3m1.com_ab099f58aa1.gif

loool you feel so, cuz ur being neglected too much huh:disagree: get over it boy

All I said about you was that your level of education prevents meaningful discussion something which is apparent by your pith comments. Back to topic not only do Saudia do what Israel want but some Arabs like you are in denial of what is going on in your name

Back
Top Bottom