What's new

Saudi Arabia: Dancing to Israel's tune

so what?

180m must agree on everything? I think india's official diplomacy is what is really confusing. You call yourselves friends of Iran but then backstab them. Strange but true (and ongoing)

Saudis are the one saved Pakistan in their worst days and India-Iran relation are good relation based on mutual interests/respect but for Saudis it is more than mutual interest, it is really astonishing when you Pakistanis abuse them because they helped and fed Pakistan in your worst economic nightmares giving free oil since many years and recent one is 2008 economic crisis where they gave $1.5 Billion instant free oil.

Saudis are the one saved Pakistan in their worst days and India-Iran relation are good relation based on mutual interests/respect but for Saudis it is more than mutual interest, it is really astonishing when you Pakistanis abuse them because they helped and fed Pakistan in your worst economic nightmares giving free oil since many years and recent one is 2008 economic crisis where they gave $1.5 Billion instant free oil.

you see? You zipped through my post and failed to comprehend it.

go back, and try again

You can tell me what you really want to know!!!!

from your end there's little i want (or need) to know, to be honest and frank....

like i said in my last post, you may revisit my post and then hopefully comprehend it better this time

and you being in a country of billion + people, you're ready to make the case that everybody shares the same views on political or other issues? please...

Saudi's are not Zionist stooges, that is Iranian propaganda. They do need protection, as they are weak, so they seek it from the US and even hedge their bet with the Islamophobic state of India, as they are right across the pond with a growing "blue water" navy. What the rest of Muslims need to do is create entities and systems so weak states like Saudi's can be provided Muslim protection. Till then good luck. It is just human nature to see the short term to keep what they have and avoid thinking too much in long term.

Saudi's are not Zionist stooges, that is Iranian propaganda. They do need protection, as they are weak, so they seek it from the US and even hedge their bet with the Islamophobic state of India, as they are right across the pond with a growing "blue water" navy. What the rest of Muslims need to do is create entities and systems so weak states like Saudi's can be provided Muslim protection. Till then good luck. It is just human nature to see the short term to keep what they have and avoid thinking too much in long term.

Seeking protection is different from actively purusing a ideology to terrorise the whole planet.

Whine as much as you want...but we are never gonna make you our 29th state :lol: :rofl:

if they seek protection fine, why kill/support killing of people in the name of religion?

they could have stayed neutral what's stopping them ? hmmm may be the flow of expensive wh0res might stop?

from your end there's little i want (or need) to know, to be honest and frank....

like i said in my last post, you may revisit my post and then hopefully comprehend it better this time

and you being in a country of billion + people, you're ready to make the case that everybody shares the same views on political or other issues? please...

Honestly speaking, all parties except communists in India share same views regarding foreign policy as only difference is that communist are still anti-America. And regarding the people of India, apart from Pakistan and China people don't care much about Libya or Syria etc. although Indian Muslims do care about middle east. And all Indians keep positive view about Russia because they helped us in our bad days. Most of the Indian don't care what going on with Iran but will keep million times more positive views towards Iran when compared to arabs.

Honestly speaking, all parties except communists in India share same views regarding foreign policy as only difference is that communist are still anti-America. And regarding the people of India, apart from Pakistan and China people don't care much about Libya or Syria etc. although Indian Muslims do care about middle east. And all Indians keep positive view about Russia because they helped us in our bad days. Most of the Indian don't care what going on with Iran but will keep million times more positive views towards Iran when compared to arabs.

since you are a self-appointed spokesperson for your people, why not go do something productive for them then?

if they seek protection fine, why kill/support killing of people in the name of religion?

they could have stayed neutral what's stopping them ? hmmm may be the flow of expensive wh0res might stop?

Misguided and short sighted about spread of conservative ideology, but I support the Arab spring and GCC support for it. Here GCC states are on the right track, I think. More democracy is good for any human population.

since you are a self-appointed spokesperson for your people, why not go do something productive for them then?

Lol,if u really didn't want to trust then why you asked a question. don't you read comments of Indian members here. :laugh:

Lol,if u really didn't want to trust then why you asked a question. don't you read comments of Indian members here. :laugh:

i heard north and south indians dont always agree with eachother....so why should i believe you agha

i heard north and south indians dont always agree with eachother....so why should i believe you agha

Lagta hai pura bakar karne ke mood mein ho.
Anyway, I am from North living in South since 7yrs and i surely never observed what u r claiming.

Seeking protection is different from actively purusing a ideology to terrorise the whole planet.

That is unfair criticism. Please note that without Lawrence of Arabia they would not be where they are today. Also note that without CIA invitation, they would not bring this ideology to the Afghan war theater. If you are a bro, you would work with them to correct their mistake, instead of blaming and finger pointing and calling them zionist stooge. That will not help our Muslim cause.

Geopolitics is a difficult game to understand, like three dimensional chess. Mostly people make wrong moves due to their own short sighted ness and lack of understanding of the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom