What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

it's the first time I've head that Supreme leader of Iran must be a Seyyed !!!!
I wonder whats your source on that .

and sadly I must disappoint you ,there is no law of Sperm on this matter.

Is that why your 2 Supreme Leaders (you have had only 2 rulers in almost 40 years, less than KSA) have been that?

But you must be a Shia, that you cannot deny.

Both KSA and Iran are theocratic states which are far from being democracies let alone secular states. So it's funny seeing you Iranians trying to appear much different. On many fields you are much worse. The entire world can see it expect you it seems.

Did you guys not already ban yourself from visiting Makkah and Madinah for Hajj and Umrah because you claimed that KSA had killed 500 of your pilgrims?

Anyway this will just mean more pilgrims from other countries. Millions are wanting for this opportunity each year. It's no problem for KSA if that's what you think.

Also I thought that it was a obligation for every Muslim to perform Hajj at least once during a lifetime if one is healthy and can afford it. I also thought that pilgrims visiting Makkah and Madinah do it because they want to visit the holy sites and not everything else. Those pilgrims cannot travel freely in KSA or outside of those cities anyway.

Anyway I'll be glad to hear that ...

KSA have a constitution. It's the Holy Qur'an. Aside from that there is the Basic Law of Saudi Arabia.

Are most of the laws in Iran not based on the Qur'an and similar laws as the Basic Law of Saudi Arabia? Last time I saw this was the case.

Iranian voted those who wrote the constitution, and again voted it when it was written ... did Saudis vote it? or it was king order ...

Also last time I saw the Supreme Leader of Iran (equivalent of the King of Saudi Arabia) has to be a Sayyid and thus of Arab descent to rule Iran. You also have to be a Shia.

So talk about sperm.

I'm hearing it from you that the supreme leader should be "Seyed" .. where did you find that? supreme leader is being watched and controlled by the council of experts who are voted directly by people ... the previous leader and current one are not from the same family .... so it's not about sperm ...

Anyway I'll be glad to hear that ...

Iranian voted those who wrote the constitution, and again voted it when it was written ... did Saudis vote it? or it was king order ...

I'm hearing it from you that the supreme leader should be "Seyed" .. where did you find that? supreme leader is being watched and controlled by the council of experts who are voted directly by people ... the previous leader and current one are not from the same family .... so it's not about sperm ...

So you are now preventing Muslims in Iran from performing their religious OBLIGATION? So much for being an "Islamic" state, I guess.

Do you really want me to believe that any "voting" in Iran is fair?

Also would your bet your life on Saudi Arabians not agreeing with Islamic rule and law? What's the chance of the cradle of Islam being against this when for the past 1400 years, Islamic law has ruled supreme in KSA along with Arab tribal law influences?

Well one could conclude that seeing that both of your "Supreme Leaders" to date have been from Sadah families. But they have to be Shia, don't they?

Also you can also not deny the fact that they are the equivalent of the King in KSA. They have just as much power and have the final say in everything. So much for your criticism of a monarchic system.

Was Iran not always ruled by monarchs until less than 40 years ago? Nobody elected them. I thought so.

So many contradictions as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudis are over reacting, but the Iranians need to respect diplomatic missions. They can't always invade embassies when ever they feel like it.

So you are now preventing Muslims in Iran from performing their religious OBLIGATION? So much for being an "Islamic" state, I guess.

Do you really want me to believe that any "voting" in Iran is fair?

Also would your bet your life on Saudi Arabians not agreeing with Islamic rule and law? What's the chance of the cradle of Islam being against this when for the past 1400 years, Islamic law has ruled supreme in KSA along with Arab tribal law influences?

Well one could conclude that seeing that both of your "Supreme Leaders" to date have been from Sadah families. But they have to be Shia, don't they?

Also you can also not deny the fact that they are the equivalent of the King in KSA. They have just as much power and have the final say in everything. So much for your criticism of a monarchic system.

Also are your 12 Imams not based on sperm? I thought so. Was Iran not always ruled by monarchs until less than 40 years ago? Nobody elected them. I though so.

So many contradictions.

It's me personal opinion and has nothing with the state .... it's up to people to perform it or not ...
When I say people voted it you say the election is not fair ... ok did Saudis have ever held an election even not fair to vote their constitution? by your logic election is meaning less ..
And about supreme leader bring one piece of law from Iran constitution that he has to be Seyed ... and they are not equivalent with king in Saudi ... the council of experts elected directly be people would monitor the supreme leader acts and if he fails he would be removed .. is there any elected entity in KSA to monitor the king?

Is that why your 2 Supreme Leaders (you have had only 2 rulers in almost 40 years, less than KSA) have been that?

But you must be a Shia, that you cannot deny.

Both KSA and Iran are theocratic states which are far from being democracies let alone secular states. So it's funny seeing you Iranians trying to appear much different. On many fields you are much worse. The entire world can see it expect you it seems.
well that won't mean they had to be Seyyed
for example once this cleric was designated successor of Iran supreme leader and he was not a seyyed.
حسینعلی منتظری - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
these are what you need to be considered as a candidate for selection as supreme leader.
1- be an Islamic scholar
2-Justice and piety
3- Political and social perspicacity , prudence, courage , and management to lead
4- If the number of eligible candidates is more than one then the person who has higher
legal and political insight is o be chosen.

and what me being a shia have anything to the discussion , for the record more than 90% of
Iranian are Shia so guessing me be a shia is not rocket science

It's me personal opinion and has nothing with the state .... it's up to people to perform it or not ...
When I say people voted it you say the election is not fair ... ok did Saudis have ever held an election even not fair to vote their constitution? by your logic election is meaning less ..
And about supreme leader bring one piece of law from Iran constitution that he has to be Seyed ... and they are not equivalent with king in Saudi ... the council of experts elected directly be people would monitor the supreme leader acts and if he fails he would be removed .. is there any elected entity in KSA to monitor the king?

Ok, fair enough.

Because no election in Iran under the current regime has been considered as fair by anyone outside of Iran. I don't even believe that you believe this.

I never said that anyone elected any king in KSA but only that most people support some part of their laws deriving from Islam. That is all.

Yes, they are. Everyone outside of Iran considers them equal to a king as they have the last word about everything. They are the head of state too.

Anyway since you have a problem with monarchy, do you have the same opinion about all your kings throughout history? Nobody elected them either. Only for 36 years have you been ruled by Supreme Leaders which is just another word for a religious king.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, fair enough.

Because no election in Iran under the current regime has been considered as fair by anyone outside of Iran. I don't even believe that you believe this.

I never said that anyone elected any king in KSA but only that most people support some part of their laws deriving from Islam. That is all.

Yes, they are. Everyone outside of Iran considers them equal to a king as they have the last word about everything. They are the head of state too.

Anyway since you have a problem with monarchy, do you have the same opinion about all your kings throughout history? Nobody elected them either. Only for 36 years have you been ruled by Supreme Leaders which is just another word for a religious king.

What about the 12 Imams? Are they not decided by sperm? Yes, they are. You ignored this of course.
Piggie watch your nasty mouth when you talk about Ahlulbayt.

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence

Discuss politics without discussing and abusing religious figures.

Discuss politics without discussing and abusing religious figures.

Nobody is abusing any religious figures. You must tell that Barmin Iranian to behave. Those 12 Imams were Arabs and as Muslims we have respect for them. Even more so as Arabs. All important Islamic figures. But I included them to show that their logic is flawed. Hence they cannot reply to my posts at all or counter them as anyone can see.

What is "piggie"? Is that individual calling me a pig? If so you should take action as a moderator. I have never insulted any user here and won't do that. Such behavior is unacceptable.

Nobody is abusing any religious figures. You must tell that Barmin Iranian to behave. Those 12 Imams were Arabs and as a Muslim we have respect for them but I included them to show that their logic is flawed. Hence they cannot reply to my posts at all or counter them as anyone can see.

That was general address.
Shias are not just limited to non arabs. Arabs have also this sect and it is an undeniable fact.However,I sense that non arab shias have more aggressive policy then arab shias. Might be because arab shais are more close by language and culture(to some extent)

regards

That was general address.
Shias are not just limited to non arabs. Arabs have also this sect and it is an undeniable fact.However,I sense that non arab shias have more aggressive policy then arab shias. Might be because arab shais are more close by language and culture(to some extent)

regards

Of course. Shia Islam emerged in what is today KSA and the Arab world. There are many Shias in Iraq, Lebanon, the GCC, Yemen etc.

That particular discussion concerned something else entirely though if you take a look.

Anyway I hope that you deal with that individual as he is calling me a pig for no reason. Earlier he accused me of being a Turk. It seems that he has a problem with free speech and with people who do not share his world view. I have not even discussed anything with that individual and seeing his frankly low quality posts I have no plan to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom