What's new

Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan

So apparently they are doing good for Saudis,but not for other Muslim Nations. We need to question their integrity. OIC is a stupid organization with lots of failures.

Right.

To be fair Saudi Arabia has helped out Pakistan in the past, but at a cost.

The Pakistani government needs to get themselves together and stop taking aid from other countries and Saudi Arabia should interfere in Pakistan. And yes the OIC is a useless organization

Plz hit your head against smtg hard or ask someone to slap you.

done?

okay listen up. I'm not asking to like/hate saudi/iran. My question is veryyyyyy simple. STOP allowing foreigners to turn pakistan into a free for all. If Iran is building a community center than tell Iran to fuu off. If Saudi is doing that then tell them to fuu off. Simple enough arguement no?

Wtf do you think would have been happening if Southern Iran was in the hands of the khaleejis? Well ffs the same thing that's happening in Syria, AFG, Pakistan and Iraq.

Don't blame your leaders. Your people are naive.

" most people are indifferent to both Saudi Arabia and "mullah" Iran "

Nobody asked you to write a 10 page essay on Iran/Saudi.
wtf you talking about? Hezbollah in Lebanon was created in one day. An Iranian arab (forgot his name) walked into Lebanon in the middle of a civil war and collected a group of shias. He gave them a suit case of cash and asked for their alliance. Today Hezbollah is stronger than the military of Lebanon.

When wahabis are coming to town you should care. Nobody asked you to side with anyone. That mentality is all yours. Don't side with foreigners, that's all, be it Iran or Jihadis over on the other side of the pond.

Maybe you should follow your advice own "Plz hit your head against smtg hard or ask someone to slap you."

Because can you point out where the hell I wrote a 10 page essay on Saudi/Iran? :rolleyes:

You asked why does Pakistan role out the red carpet for Saudi Arabia and I answered.

Can you explain this?

Yeah, if you guys were saying screw you Iran and screw you wahabi khaleej and I will shove a nuke up your collective behinds if you even mention "community centers," "ummah," "maderesa" etc... than you'd be helping Pakistan massively.

So fuu Iran and fuuu khaleej which means I'm more of a Pakistani than most of ya'll.

I once saw an arab, like a legit arab with the whole clothes, in a zoo in Isfahan. Everybody stopped for a sec and went wtf. Then we all saw his family and calmed the fuuu down b/c he was obviously just a tourist from somewhere. This is how you keep a nation together in this region. You trust your family first, than your friends and then your country men. Keep the house clean and the rats won't crawl in. Keep it dirty with khaleeji cash and ideology and you'll have crazy train's last stop right smack bang in the middle of pakistan. Right now crazy train has stopped in Syria. There is no news about when crazy train is going to come towards pakistan, but start building the walls and man the check points b/c it's coming and it has a ton of Jihadis on board.

In conclusion, fuu Iran, fuu khaleeji countries and fuu the West. << this is how ya'll should be like.

most of the Saudi allies See the Saudi regime as nothing more than a jumped up barbaric Bedouin tribe Whose only use is sitting on and passing along oil.

The Saudi's need t o stay out of Pakistan and Look to themselves.

Here's a better idea, stop ******* rolling out the red carpet. They can do w/ever the heck they want, b/c you guys are allowing them. The saudis are laughing so hard they can hardly believe this is happening. Close the f'ng maderesas, kick all wahabis abck there, limit contact to business relations etc...

It's not the saudi's fault, it's you guy's fault for being so, well I don't know what, b/c I can't even imagine why you guys are doing this. What are you getting out of all this I have no idea. Syria, Pakistan, iraq and Afghanistan. They all have smtg in common: wahabis managed to roll in. In your case it was all on you though, b/c you guys invited them in.

Oh thank you mullah Iran, build us a 'community center,' oh thank you wahabis, plz come and build a 'community center'

for the love of kabab koobide get some sense
lol

Pakistani's have been brainwashed into believing the good will of the Saudi's.

The truth is neither Country has anything like it's own independence.

Both are ultimately client countries so here you have 2 client Countries talking to each other.

Good article but I never knew about some Pakistanis not consuming salt that is strange!

Opened.

Now nobody takes it off topic. Concentrate on the article, if you don't have anything constructive keep shut or face the consequences that some have faced.

pakistanis in pakistan have all these conspiracy theories, some of which have merits and some may not. but they are obsessed with it only because they know their fatherland is under siege from all sides and that everyday anglo-saxons and their agents bring more violence, terrorism and carnage to their land.

you want to smear this pakistani sense of patriotism and mock and trivialize pakistani perception of foreign threats because you now live plushly among the anglo-saxons, and you know anglo-saxons only allow you to enjoy your personal security and creaturely comfort in an anglo-saxon country is if you sell out your soul and instead make use of your brown skin to sow confusion among patriotic pakistanis as well as plant propaganda among them.

you resent your brown skin because you fear one day this may be the reason the anglo-saxons take your comfortable, subsidized western life away from you, but you also value your brown skin because it buys you some modicum of credibility among patriotic pakistanis and thus your only meal ticket and chance to prove yourself in front of anglo-saxons. in a word, you merchandized your pakistani heritage and became a mercenary through and through. you are, like that vcheng guy, the archetypical coconut man, brown on the skin, desperately trying to be white inside. patriots in pakistan should suspect you, and patriots everywhere should despise you.

and i didn't come to the thread to read your meaningless post. i came in here because i am an impulsive man and have sworn to slap every shameless coconut man each time i run into them like what i do with that vcheng guy.

Yes, Pakistan is under siege but from ingrown terrorists that Pakistan bred to wage jihad in Kashmir and Afghanistan. Now they have turned their guns on Pakistan.

And people like who make up ficiticous nonsense to blame others for the disastarous policies of Pakistan and then when sane Pakistanis like me criticize these policies you bring in the turncoat, traitor, nonsense.

Your response is so textbook that its not even funny.

As I understand it the Saudis much prefer Nawaz Sharif and when Pakistan needed a cash injection Zardari who went to Saudi Arabia to ask for a handout got shunned and came back with nothing that is why in the end Pakistan had to go to the IMF.

Interesting Article.

Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan | ArabNews

Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan | ArabNews

The safety and security of Saudi Arabia relies on an old strategy that has remained unchanged over time despite leadership changes in surrounding countries: There is the need for a strong Pakistan in the east, and a powerful and stable Egypt in the west. The Kingdom should maintain good and distinctive relations with these two countries, which represent its two wings, so that it can fly safely in its foreign relation endeavors.

This explains the positive attitude of the Saudi government toward Egypt. The Kingdom has ignored campaigns of hype and skepticism fueled by some writers, and perhaps by some officials, who are worried about and affected by an isolated situation in the region that fosters sensitivity toward the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood as the ruler of the largest Arab country. Saudi Arabia is officially maintaining good relations with Egypt. It is clear that Saudi Arabia sees Egypt as a nation first, and then considers who is governing it. This is in sharp contrast to those who consider the Muslim Brotherhood to be a defective party, even at the expense of their direct and immediate interests in the region.

Egypt is well and recovering, and our western wing is thus okay, but what about Pakistan?

There are many reasons for concern, and many things that Saudi Arabia can do there. Pakistan does not need financial support because all the money that goes there now will be lost. The United States, for example, is tired of Pakistan, as it has spent more than $2 billion there annually for the past several years, and yet no miracle was achieved; Pakistan is still in a cycle of violence, poverty, corruption and continuing failure. It is enough to make a comparison with India to realize the full extent of the deteriorating situation in Pakistan. In addition, while you can see the light at the end of the Egyptian tunnel, there is no light in any Pakistani tunnel except a mass of flames caused by the latest absurd suicide bombings.

The main problem lies in the mind of Pakistanis — my apologies, I know that my friends there will not be happy over the remark — who have increasingly given credence to all manner of conspiracy theories. For example, Pakistanis do not consume salt because they believe that the iodine content contains a chemical solution that causes infertility, which will stop Muslims from procreating. They see it as part of a Western-Indian plot against Muslims. This is not a joke or an exaggeration, but rather a real health disaster that the Pakistani Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization have addressed and are trying to solve.

This rumor began spreading two decades ago, and successive governments have been unable to refute it because Pakistanis usually do not trust officials. Religious leaders have unfortunately promoted the rumor and added a dimension of conspiracy to it by arguing that it is part of a continuous war against Muslims. These leaders have not rejected the rumor and warned their compatriots about the lack of iodine in their food, as they should have done.

This is a serious case. It has been proven in a survey conducted by academic and scientific authorities in Pakistan, including UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund) and the Ministry of Health of Pakistan, that iodine deficiency is one of the reasons behind the suffering of half of the 200 million populace from serious health disorders, such as miscarriage, goiter and mental retardation. Also, several reports have linked symptoms such as lethargy, low IQ, and the low rate of productivity in all Pakistanis, to the spread of this rumor. It is believed that this has further damaged the fragile Pakistani economy.

A polio vaccine is another alleged plot to spread infertility among Muslims. Not only is this a common belief but due to ignorance, poor reasoning and mock jurisprudence, some “religious” Pakistanis kill other Pakistanis, who are not even less religious than they are, just because they are involved in the campaigns of UNICEF and the country’s health authorities.

These are the same health campaigns that took place in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and other Muslim countries and they have succeeded in eradicating the disease. The Pakistani Taleban has killed nine men and women who participated in this campaign, despite its noble goals. This resulted in the Ministry of Health, UNICEF and voluntary associations stopping the campaign for several weeks. Earlier this month, this campaign resumed under the protection of armed police and volunteers. These are unbelievable stories, but this is what happens when extremism goes unchecked; it rears its head again in society.

Many blame the late President Zia ul-Haq for letting Satan out of the bottle. He allowed and encouraged fundamentalist and jihadist ideas, which has ancient roots in the Indian subcontinent since the famous revolution against the British in the eighteenth century. These extreme groups settled along the bordering areas with Afghanistan after the British enclosed them. Their ideas remained dormant and they continued looking for an opportunity to revive them, until the Afghan jihad against the Russians, which awakened them. They did well there, and thus Zia ul-Haq was encouraged to repeat the experience in Kashmir.

In the late nineties, I personally visited a training camp for Kashmiris. Under the pretext of the liberation of Kashmir, the goal of Zia ul-Haq and his effective “military intelligence” was to let them loose on India, which is a historic problem of Pakistan. However, after the Sept. 11 disaster, these extreme groups together with another Ul-Haq group along the border areas transformed from being “undercover” friends to enemies of the regime.

Extremism became the biggest disaster for Pakistan. It is in an advanced state there. It has spread, intellectually and practically, more in that nation than any other Muslim country. There are more suicide operations there than any other Islamic country (figures only challenged by Iraq). There is an online site that announces painful and reliable figures on the network called “the counter of the dead in Pakistan.” It noted that until last week, 369 suicide attacks were recorded in Pakistan killing 5,329 people.

These operations occur in the mosques, markets, and public places, and not only against army personnel. It is clear that the mufti of Pakistan’s Taleban does not see anything wrong with a young man committing suicide by blowing himself up in the public market or in the central meeting place of the general population, or even in a mosque to kill the targeted official. What sound reason can permit such an action?

Religious scholars in Pakistan are unable to do anything. Those who speak out and criticize the Taleban are killed. Another large group of scholars is opportunistic and employs religion in politics. These scholars keep silent about the crimes of the Taliban, to employ them in their conflict with the government. A third group has opted for safety and remained silent.
Saudi Arab cannot give us any help against TTP because they hate Saudi Government and take them as complete touts of USA Saudi Arabia can help our Armed Forces by helping us financily or financing our weapons deals specially of our Air Force and Navy if they can help us buy more weapons for these forces that will be of great help

Pakistanis will rescue their country, we definitely friends but you can not rely on others
No compromise on security of our nation and we hope our amry, air force and navy won't let us down and more important thing, Pakistan is most experience country in the world when it coms to war and specially gurella war fare and last 13-15 years we in continuous in war
If india wants to burn than come on

How about, for starters, Pakistanis show their self-determination and dignity vis-a-vis foreign influence by not being lectured by foreigners on how we should claim or re-claim the italicized factors?

Those who are living in foreign lands, are speaking a language that is foreign to them and know it better than their mother-tongues, are in no place to lecture anyone about such sensitive topics as what it means to be true to your roots and how to go about implementing the concept of "dignity" .

I must clarify that this topic would only be sensitive for them and not for us, as we are a patient and a tolerant bunch but once pushed, we will be forced to resort to vile replies, which might cause some serious emotional hurt to the other nationalistic, yet, sensitive, parties involved.

Also, these chauvinistic masters of nation-building need to be reminded that they are writing on a forum that is also foreign and they need to respect that it is, first and foremost "foreign" to them (I can't stress this enough, thus, the repetitiveness).

If staying formal and within the limits of decency and respect towards the community to whom the forum belongs, is a problem, we guarantee that we can also show you what needs to be done when our honour is being attacked or mocked by those who are far below us.

Your feeling of being at home, as a result of our kindness must not be taken to mean weakness or submissiveness, we are hospitable but also know how to be hostile when the need arises (only in order to make sure that your egos are kept in check).

What I said above needs to be kept in mind and taken into consideration under all circumstances. Since I am now actively participating in this site, rest assured, this will be implemented, regardless.

It seems as though the mods are busy trying to clean up the junk but there are other ways to deal with this and like I said, these ways can be put on display if there isn't a change in attitude from the parties in question.

Since I am new in town, most of you might not be familiar with me and how I go about doing this. To satisfy curiosity, you can experience it, especially if you believe risk-taking and adventurism are worthy characteristics that one should possess.

In the end, all I can say is, things will be slightly different from now on, now that I am here. :):pakistan:

On the article, what Saudis write, say or believe is absolutely irrelevant as there is no such thing as an "opinion-maker" in their society and public opinion doesn't necessarily have an impact on the government's policies unlike in Pakistan or America.

I didn't include India because it is a divided society with only one side having a say in the media and all state institutions.

What happens in Saudi Arabian or just Arab newspapers, in general, has absolutely no relevance to what is being decided in the policy-making circles and neither does it have an impact on the policymakers or the shaping of their opinions. (Public opinion was never in the mix as I explain above).

This is especially true, given the type of governmental structure and foreign policy departments (right or wrong is not the debate, here), they have in place.

Therefore, what was quoted or pasted need not be considered with seriousness as no one possibly knows anything about the Saudi government and barely anyone has access to the ruling royal family (or "families", if the larger Gulf region is considered, although, Saudi is the head of the pack).

Back
Top Bottom