What's new

Saudi Arabia can rescue Pakistan

to the OP, you have already sold out your soul to anglo-saxons and jews like a mercenary. no matter where you live now, please don't sell out your native land to some saudi monarchists-cum-zionist running dogs.
That is the most concise and amusing mix of Chinese-style propaganda, anti-British sentiment, anti-Saudism, and antisemitic pus I've read in some time. If you don't mind, I'm going to suggest using it in a local Punch & Judy puppet show. The audience will die laughing!

That is why no one likes to watch them except us who are sitting outside. We are fools to agree towards whatever they bash. Its very simple to understand. Like all the media around the world, their objective is to make money.

Kamal Haiga cb4 sahib. How on earth you got the avatar. Wow. Uncle Sargam :)

The author Jamal Khashogi is an arab (at least by the name) writing in an arab news paper.

Perhaps he is sincere.

But like so many pundits, I doubt he has been to Pakistan lately.

No one can deny the dastardly attacks by Talib-baboons on poor lady health workers. My heart is fills with sorrow thinking about the merciless killings in Karachi and elsewhere.

But fortunately or unfortunately Pakistan is much much bigger story than attack on polio workers.

And Arab intellectuals like Mr. Khashogi need to realize that us Pakistanis may look Rafiq and miskeen, but in terms of our role in the region, we are doing 100 nay 1000 times better than what some pundits sitting outside the country think.

My suggestion would be for Mr. Khashogi to come visit us, and then we'll see if Saudi needs to save Pakistan, or Pakistan needs to save Saudi.

peace

Saudi Arabia will never bankroll Zardari but in their chosen man Nawaz Sharif they would offer some carrots

Kamal Haiga cb4 sahib. How on earth you got the avatar. Wow. Uncle Sargam :)

The author Jamal Khashogi is an arab (at least by the name) writing in an arab news paper.

Perhaps he is sincere.

But like so many pundits, I doubt he has been to Pakistan lately.

No one can deny the dastardly attacks by Talib-baboons on poor lady health workers. My heart is fills with sorrow thinking about the merciless killings in Karachi and elsewhere.

But fortunately or unfortunately Pakistan is much much bigger story than attack on polio workers.

And Arab intellectuals like Mr. Khashogi need to realize that us Pakistanis may look Rafiq and miskeen, but in terms of our role in the region, we are doing 100 nay 1000 times better than what some pundits sitting outside the country think.

My suggestion would be for Mr. Khashogi to come visit us, and then we'll see if Saudi needs to save Pakistan, or Pakistan needs to save Saudi.

peace

Let me plz represent KSA point of view here as I witnessed their reactions to what happened in Pakistan in several occasions, Saudis genuinely love Pakistan and they are always the first and most people who interact with issues in Pakistan showing their respect and brotherly love through comments among Arabs, other Arabs would rarely show interest in what's going in Pakistan. That's why I (even I am not Saudi) get hurt when seeing some Pakistanis throwing the worst they have on the ones who react to that by love and respect. No Muslim is happy with what's going on in Pakistan, and all I can do is hope for a better and strong Pakistan. I know that I have been harsh toward Pakistan but you all know why, however it was never meant.

Nevertheless, I hope the writer is wrong.

Saudi Arabia will never bankroll Zardari but in their chosen man Nawaz Sharif they would offer some carrots

Saudi government bank rolling anyone in Pakistan? Those days are long gone.
(sadly the only backrolling these days is done by Wahabi Jiahdis funding Talib-baboons)

These days Saudi gov is worried about the next chapter of Arab spring, and thus dumping gobs of ryals on pacifying saudi-royals and un-royals.

Their 2013 budget is 820 billion riyals ($219 billion). My guesstimate is that $150 will go towards maintaining Saudi royal family of 1000s of princesses, princes, and princelings.

The rest of the $69 billion will be spent on "social services" i.e. giving free money to young saudis where so few of them actually want to work to own that new flashy car. Thus the flashy car gets financed by Abba Ji, or Shah Ji (dad or king).

The way things are going, young Saudis will demand that $150 billion be spent on them rather than 12000 or so royals. If that happens, the only thing that can save Saudi royals are the ex or in-service Pak army soldiers.

We did that back in 1979 and most likely we have to do it again. Just like us Pakistanis recently saved Bahrain. Checkout the firesale of Bahrini citizenship in recent years and import of Pak soldiers. No I am not proud that Bahrain is only allowing Sunni Pakistanis in these channles. As I think my fellow Shia Pakistanis are equal if not better than us the Sunnis. But that's besides the point.

Hope you get the picture.

p.s. the OP Jamal Khashogi is wrong to say they have stabilized Egypt. Egypt is stable because of American dollars (ranging anyhere between $2-5 billion). Saudi funding hardly reaches $1 billion on per annum basis.

Let me plz represent KSA point of view here as I witnessed their reactions to what happened in Pakistan in several occasions, Saudis genuinely love Pakistan and they are always the first and most people who interact with issues in Pakistan showing their respect and brotherly love through comments among Arabs, other Arabs would rarely show interest in what's going in Pakistan. That's why I (even I am not Saudi) get hurt when seeing some Pakistanis throwing the worst they have on the ones who react to that by love and respect. No Muslim is happy with what's going on in Pakistan, and all I can do is hope for a better and strong Pakistan. I know that I have been harsh toward Pakistan but you all know why, however it was never meant.

Nevertheless, I hope the writer is wrong.

Please do not make it as Arab-vs.-Pakistani thing. As no one wants it to be.

Just a simple question. Have you Sir been to Pakistan lately?

Thanks

(sadly the only backrolling these days is done by Wahabi Jiahdis funding Talib-baboons)

These days Saudi gov is worried about the next chapter of Arab spring, and thus dumping gobs of ryals on pacifying saudi-royals and un-royals.

Their 2013 budget is 820 billion riyals ($219 billion). My guesstimate is that $150 will go towards maintaining Saudi royal family of 1000s of princesses, princes, and princelings.

The rest of the $69 billion will be spent on "social services" i.e. giving free money to young saudis where so few of them actually want to work to own that new flashy car. Thus the flashy car gets financed by Abba Ji, or Shah Ji (dad or king).

The way things are going, young Saudis will demand that $150 billion be spent on them rather than 12000 or so royals. If that happens, the only thing that can save Saudi royals are the ex or in-service Pak army soldiers.

We did that back in 1979 and most likely we have to do it again. Just like us Pakistanis recently saved Bahrain. Checkout the firesale of Bahrini citizenship in recent years and import of Pak soldiers. No I am not proud that Bahrain is only allowing Sunni Pakistanis in these channles. As I think my fellow Shia Pakistanis are equal if not better than us the Sunnis. But that's besides the point.

p.s. the OP Jamal Khashogi is wrong to say they have stabilized Egypt. Egypt is stable because of American dollars (ranging anyhere between $2-5 billion). Saudi funding hardly reaches $1 billion on per annum basis.

25% of this budget is for education while the rest are for building industrial cities, train networks, health, defense...ect...;)

Was going on in Bahrain is shameful and Egypt is far from stable in my view they still have a long road ahead the nation is still much divided on which path to take.

Is it not true I was reading from in one Pakistani paper that the Saudis used to offer Pakistan cheaper oil to the market rate? is that now not the case?

God only knows what will happen to them once oil starts to run out but that is a long way off yet at least UAE is trying to invest to become a tourist/finance hub but one thing Saudi Arabia has is Mecca that brings in still alot of revenue a year.

Who the hell is the clown who wrote this? He did not even give examples of how ksa can help Pakistan. Basically he talked sht and tried to say don' t blame us we are nice wahabbis. Scum

Good article but I never knew about some Pakistanis not consuming salt that is strange!

I have never heard of that. :cheesy:

Yeah you are right they hate Zardari and I don't blame them.

Who the hell is the clown who wrote this? He did not even give examples of how ksa can help Pakistan.
I share this annoyance but you can't blame the author for the headline written by the editor.

I share this annoyance but you can't blame the author for the headline written by the editor.

Perhaps you are right, either way the article feels incomplete as if the author stopped mid thought and just submitted it to the editor.

It has been a while though Solomon, hope all is well.

Interesting article. Sadly we already know all the problems. Yet a good majority of people of Pakistan refuse to acknowledge the problem is with themselves - and it started with religious bigotry.

I agree. Pakistan itself was a response to religious bigotry and lack of freedom. So we should learn from the unjust pre Partition period and from the bluestars and Gujrats and Orissas the effect of bigotry on society.

Actually we do acknowledge many of our problems even here on the forum. Whereas some people (who shall remain unnamed *ahem*) try to lecture to others about bigotry and things like that rather than clean up their own house

Back
Top Bottom