What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Hope sense prevail in arab world dont fight for US ans NATO agenda of taking out ASAD doing that means next time you will be on list

PAKISTAN learned lesson and keeping it hand of from fire which is prepared from usa in shape of ISIS

im not against coalation of islam i. Against working agenda hope they target to ISIS and fight shoulder to shoulder with syrian brothers not against them

This is what israel wants and our arab brothers bringing them on plate

The countries participating in the coalition along with Saudi Arabia are: the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan , the United Arab Emirates , the Islamic Republic of Pakistan , the Kingdom of Bahrain , People's Republic of Bangladesh , Republic of Benin , the Republic of Turkey , the Republic of Chad , the Republic of Togo , Tunisia , the Republic of Djibouti , the Republic of Senegal, Republic of Sudan , the Republic of Sierra Leone , the Republic of Somalia , the Republic of Gabon , the Republic of Guinea , the State of Palestine , the Islamic Federal Republic of Comoros , State of Qatar , Cote d'Ivoire , Kuwait , Lebanon , the State of Libya , Republic of Maldives , the Republic of Mali , the Kingdom of the Federation of Malaysia , the Republic of Egypt and the Arab , the Kingdom of Morocco , the Islamic Republic of Mauritania , the Republic of Niger , the Federal Republic of Nigeria , the Republic of Yemen

Half of the countries don't even have decent armed forces and why did countries like Bangladesh, Benin, Djibouti, Maldives & Malaysia will enter in this mess.

It would be more on information sharing to prevent Muslim youth falling in the trap of Bad terrorism. Nearly every western power is gearing up against terrorism and it may end-up like USSR/ USA against Hitler

The good thing is that we can cooperate -- Arab money our expertise and industrial base... Anything is possible..

I'm all for an Islamic military block !

It's sad that Iran isn't a part of it..
Because the target of that coalition is Iran also Iranian wont accept bedou to lead them not like pakistanis.

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu "This is the best response to those who are trying to associate terror and Islam" and said it was a "step in the right direction."

"Turkey is prepared to make every contribution possible to any meeting related to the fight against terrorism, regardless of where it is organized or by whom it is organized."

The Latest: Turkey welcomes anti-terrorism coalition - Yahoo News

Manufactured consent? Is this the real Islamic State? The Grand Army of the Caliphate.

Why don't rename it to Sunni government Islamic military coalition, since it is basically against Iran....

tm log foran bura man jaya karo bssss !!! hmara kya qasoor hai is mein k Tejas ni urrr paa rha tou :haha:

It is not the question of if JF-17 is a good fighter or not. It is to do with the geo political situation. This entire coalition is against Russia & China. Why would they sell something to their opposition?

For the betterment of the region, I hope fols also join:

a. Islamic Republic of Kerala & Lakswadip.
b. Islamic Republic of W Bengal.
c. Islamic Republic of Assam.

All those people who support this coalition can leave India and never comeback.

The countries participating in the coalition along with Saudi Arabia are: the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan , the United Arab Emirates , the Islamic Republic of Pakistan , the Kingdom of Bahrain , People's Republic of Bangladesh , Republic of Benin , the Republic of Turkey , the Republic of Chad , the Republic of Togo , Tunisia , the Republic of Djibouti , the Republic of Senegal, Republic of Sudan , the Republic of Sierra Leone , the Republic of Somalia , the Republic of Gabon , the Republic of Guinea , the State of Palestine , the Islamic Federal Republic of Comoros , State of Qatar , Cote d'Ivoire , Kuwait , Lebanon , the State of Libya , Republic of Maldives , the Republic of Mali , the Kingdom of the Federation of Malaysia , the Republic of Egypt and the Arab , the Kingdom of Morocco , the Islamic Republic of Mauritania , the Republic of Niger , the Federal Republic of Nigeria , the Republic of Yemen .

Why i cant find Oman in the list?

Not much they tried/planned to Destroy our Nuclear Plants twice and their Agency is working in Balochistan, With TTP and some other Terrorist.
If you kill one mine you are killer, if you kill some one else i am cool with that....

Why don't you think how they came to existence in the first place ?

Any way its just my opinion.

Regards

Keep thinking that.

if your source of information is blogs and conspiracy books, 10 Rs a dozen

then ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom