What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

What has Israel ever done to Pakistan ?
Name any 3 instances.

Whereas more than 55,000 have perished due to terrorism from the so called enemies of Israel a.k.a Taliban and mullah brigade.

Do the math.

Not much they tried/planned to Destroy our Nuclear Plants twice and their Agency is working in Balochistan, With TTP and some other Terrorist.
If you kill one mine you are killer, if you kill some one else i am cool with that....

Why don't you think how they came to existence in the first place ?

Any way its just my opinion.

Regards

Saudis are gone bezerk !! Pakistan must not join. We may consider if Iran is also part of it.
Iran will never join Saudi. They hate each other. I appreciate this step by Saudi to correct their own mistakes. I think they have finally realised it. But Pakistan shouldn't be part of any such coalition since we have our personal needs. But may be army can raise a few more regiments that can participate and support them.

I hope that the below countries stay out of this middle-east mess and for the betterment of South, Central and East Asia

the Islamic Republic of Pakistan ,
People's Republic of Bangladesh ,
Republic of Maldives ,
the Kingdom of the Federation of Malaysia

For the betterment of the region, I hope fols also join:

a. Islamic Republic of Kerala & Lakswadip.
b. Islamic Republic of W Bengal.
c. Islamic Republic of Assam.

Respectfully, You're arguing whether it can or cannot be formed whilst 34 countries are telling you it has already been formed within 72 hours somewhat before the issuing of the joint statement.

For you to judge whether something is legal or not you need to state what laws prohibit countries from cooperating to fight crime within their borders.

The joint statement is telling us it is going to target all sort of terrorisim within the participating countries with militarily means whilst you say paperwork. I quote the joint statement as my evidence. what makes you say otherwise. Please provide your supporting evidence away from subjectivity.

As for SPA, the coalition is led by Saudi Arabia with its HQ located in Riyadh.

Please provide the link to the "Joint Statement" issued by the coalition members.
A credible link from the Saudi led Headquarters of the "newly" formed coalition. Not the SPA news link.

I have been part of the military and this is not the way militaries work around the world.

Last edited:
Amazing news, Islamic unity AT LAST!
I already know a certain group of people who won't like this news aside from islamophobic non Muslims. Their name start with S and ends with a/e :lol:

Shia? :o:

But how can shia be excluded from an islamic coalition?

Great news after such a long time. I hope this coalition will prosper and whenever there will be trouble in the Muslim world these countries dispatch their armies to quell terrorism instead of inviting NATO and America. It makes situation more worse and terrorists start recruiting more people due to it.

All militant organisations will keep coming if you don't resolve issue of Palestine. Those ignorants think its dumb post because of their epic ignorance they have no idea what real issue is and How to resolve it so expected this show of ignorance from you :cheers:

So TTP is because of Palestine?

Under what authority can the Saudi's announce such a coalition.

A military coalition can be announced under the umbrella of either the OIC or Arab League, that to if an imminent threat to the Islamic countries is proven.

Presently, I don't think that Arab's will make such a move to define such a threat, as it would be only be a non-muslim threat which would exist. Whole will prove such a threat.

If they want such a coalition only to protect KSA and it's interests, then it won't work.

Lets see if any of the stated 34 nation objects to Saudi authority.

Please provide the link to the "Joint Statement" issued by the coalition members.
A credible link from the Saudi led Headquarters of the "newly" formed coalition. Not the SPA news link.

I have part of the military and this is not the way militaries work around the world.

The translated statement that i have provided from SPA literally read "We, the countries mentioned below have decided to"

There are no Headquarter prior and during the time when this statement was issued according to Prince Muhammed "HQ will be in Riyadh"

SPA is a governmental press agency. This coalition is led by the Government of Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia has made the claim and has provided you with a statement as evidence. You're rightfully questioning the credibility of SPA and the government of Saudi Arabia. Now provide your evidence that non of this is true and my argument will crumble. surely one out of 34 country will have a say about such huge claim.

there is something called manners
do anyone posses it bcz i cannot see it

What interesting is to see is what is the definition of terrorism of this saudi led islamic coalition.

Are they also going to participate in destroying the talibunny terrorism in afghanistan and pakistan ?
If no, then why ?

The translated statement that i have provided from SPA literally read "We, the countries mentioned below have decided to"

There are no Headquarter prior and during the time when this statement was issued according to Prince Muhammed "HQ will be in Riyadh"

SPA is a governmental press agency. This coalition is led by the Government of Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia has made the claim and has provided you with a statement as evidence. You're rightfully questioning the credibility of SPA and the government of Saudi Arabia. Now provide your evidence that non of this is true and my argument will crumble. surely one out of 34 country will have a say about such huge claim.

Sorry to waste your time.

Islamic nations form coalition to fight terror, call Muslim extremism 'disease'
http://edition.cnn.com/profiles/ed-payne

Calling Islamic extremism a disease, Saudi Arabia has announced the formation of a coalition of 34 predominately Muslim nations to fight terrorism.

"This announcement comes from the Islamic world's vigilance in fighting this disease so it can be a partner, as a group of countries, in the fight against this disease," Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defense Minister Mohammed bin Salman said.

The coalition's formation comes as the West has stepped up its war against ISIS, which is also known by its Arabic acronym Daesh.

"Today there are a number of countries that suffer from terrorism, for example Daesh in Syria and Iraq; terrorism in Sinai, terrorism in Yemen, terrorism in Libya, terrorism in Mali, terrorism in Nigeria, terrorism in Pakistan, terrorism in Afghanistan and this requires a very strong effort to fight," Salman said. "Without a doubt, there will be coordination in these efforts."

Coalition's joint operations center will be based in Riyadh.

In addition to Saudi Arabia, the coalition will include Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, the Palestinians, Comoros, Qatar, Cote d'Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria and Yemen.

34 Islamic nations form coalition to fight terrorism - CNN.com

Good move .we should join them .
iran and its supporter could go to hell.

Back
Top Bottom