What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you missed what Israeli generals publicly said about the 3rd Lebanon War.

This will not be a war of pinpoint strikes. This will be a war of destruction never seen before in any previous war.

War on infrastructure, war on Lebanon, not just Hezbollah.

Israel doesn't wanna face war crime allegations and sanctions before the great war which is inevitable, probably within 1-2 years.

Anyway, don't expect genocide from small scale operations. Wait for the big war.

Cope

Intervene then
I wish they do

If we would use a tenth of the amount of artillery and bombs Russia used there would be no Gaza

You have your plan, but don t forget God plan will be fullfilled.

I just say you one thing, all its needed muslim countries unites seriously on this, and your Israel would have to backtrack. This not the nice road map for you to follow, Israel must seek peace with its neighburns, it s clear your power its vanishing, don t delude yourself you only can bomb poor gazans.

I just say you one thing, all its needed muslim countries unites seriously on this, and your Israel would have to backtrack. This not the nice road map for you to follow, Israel must seek peace with its neighburns, it s clear your power its vanishing, don t delude yourself you only can bomb poor gazans.
Unite then go on

No they will not back up. Future you already know.... One teeni tiny race less from the face of this earth.

No they will not back up. Future you already know.... One teeni tiny race less from the face of this earth.
Well, i believe in peace if possible. There are jews wants peace with muslim world. I respect people who wants live in peace.

Well, i believe in peace if possible. There are jews wants peace with muslim world. I respect people who wants live in peace.
Those are the Jews who follow their religion seriously also hate the creation of modern zionist regime (IsraHell). I don't have issue with them, neither I wish their destruction.
My point and my problem are those white criminal settlers who were never a native and came from all around the globe especially Europe to claim this Palestinian land and declaring that God gifted them this land (A God to whom they themselves don't even believe in)

PIJ performing well this round. Their fighters are taking many more precautions than before and they're sustaining the retaliatory fire. PIJ position at the negotiations table is the right one, and all Palestinians support them in it. If Israel wants a ceasefire after it's started this aggression it better accept the conditions of the Palestinian Resistance.

Moments ago:

*leadership wiped out in Gaza" - PIJ "performing well" LOL

The Gazan working in Israel who was injured by Gazan rockets has died. *slow clap* for the monkeys in Gaza.

Israeli airstrikes continue to target civilian homes throughout Gaza:

PIJ continues to respond :

*leadership wiped out in Gaza" - PIJ "performing well" LOL

The Gazan working in Israel who was injured by Gazan rockets has died. *slow clap* for the monkeys in Gaza.
Idiot, your government is begging PIJ for a ceasefire. You will regret this terrorism and will pay for it.

Al Jazeera: foreign citizens and diplomats to be evacuated from Gaza tonight at northern border crossing :

^^

Suggests Israeli's planning a big escalation and intent on murdering people to pressure Palestinians into submission.

Al Jazeera: Israeli army source says they accidentally shot down their own drone near Gaza border and are investigating it:

Al Jazeera: Israeli army source says Israel is investigating if Palestinians are jamming the Iron Dome interceptor system

Back
Top Bottom