What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

I'm very surprised of this level of ignorance here in PDF....they even don't try to read or educate themselves....they only put all Arabs in one scale(sure we are brothers)...but they don't know the strength of the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES where some pakestani officers study in some military schools.
and in spite of the internet is full of Egyptian Military products which is advanced products by the level of Turkey and Pakestani products but they still ignorants and the funny thing arrogants too.
Not all Pakistanis are ignorant of the Egyptian army's capabilities. Egyptian army is perhaps the only battle experienced army in the Arab world. Though, too bad they are on friendly terms with Israel.

I'm forced to be in agreement with you -- even you talk sense sometimes! :D
Our disagreement is regarding some of your extreme liberal and secular views. Of course in your opinion my ideas are extreme. Other than that we are good :tup:

Secular and democratic indeed, however, not madar-piddar-aazad liberal!

Our disagreement is regarding some of your extreme liberal and secular views. Of course in your opinion my ideas are extreme. Other than that we are good :tup:

egypt uae jorden are all sunni

Terrorism is a state institution in places like sissy's lala land. Terrorism is used to murder those who oppose oppression and corruption that take place on daily basis in the name of suckularism. People's rights are violated, their dignity is flouted, and after all that they are painted as terrorists by the terrorists and all for an ideology so despicable that even when people are forced to swallow, they vomit it out the moment they have the freedom to do so. The despicable ideology is none other than 'suckularism'.

Last edited:
Secular and democratic indeed, however, not madar-piddar-aazad liberal!
I have heard these words secular and liberal previously and somewhat knew their meaning. After following PDF i have seen true manifestation of these words. Then I started to hate this ideology. Simply I am not ready to give up any principle of shariah.

If you knew the true spirit of The Holy Quran, you'd know that Islam indeed is the most secular and democratic of all it's previous iterations. Let's reserve comments for some other day.

I have heard these words secular and liberal previously and somewhat knew their meaning. After following PDF i have seen true manifestation of these words. Then I started to hate this ideology. Simply I am not ready to give up any principle of shariah.

Saudis are gone bezerk !! Pakistan must not join. We may consider if Iran is also part of it.
Speak for your self! 95% of Pakistan will no doubt support this.

What are goals and scope of this coalition? Or it's like OIC to arrange tea parties and issue statements?
More like EU

Islamic coalition under non Islamic state. What a shame
Better than nothing, i now want to see the US or Western nations try to pick on a small and weak Muslim country this time.

Not sure about 95% Pakistani's though, however, pretty sure about 10% Wahabo-Deobandi pets here who'll definitely salivate at any such offer to lick their masters feet.

From which orifice do you take these "95%" figures out of? Does Pakistan Statistics Board reside in your southern exit?

Speak for your self! 95% of Pakistan will no doubt support this.

You may be correct. China may back off and not support Russia in future but at least for now it seems to be supporting Russia.

We should remember that JF-17 currently flies with a Russian Engine. China would have the full veto only after they are able to replace Russian engine with a Chinese one sometime in future.

China Vows 'Enhanced Cooperation' with Russia Against Terror

Nope. Even today, China doesn't support Russia when it comes to each other core interests, neither does Russia support China when it comes to Chinas own core interests. Have you seen Chinese president/top official officially/publicly saying China stands by Russia in Syria? Have you seen them providing any support to Russia during its campaign in Syria? Have you ever seen Russia saying they stand behind China in SCS sea disputes? Etc etc

THE ONLY THING CHINESE OFFICIALS SAY IS: WE WANT ALL PARTIES TO SEAT DOWN AND COME TO A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION SINCE THERE IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION TO THIS CRISIS.lol

We all know that's an indirect and polite way of saying it is none of my business. Lmao.

They are right though, its none of their business. The west and Russia can fight it over. China will just come and sign business deals/contracts at the end of the day, no matter who emerges victorious. That's their strategy. I like it though. :) lol

As for your last point/link, well its proves my point even more. Since its just states that China is ready to work with Russia against terrorism, that doesn't mean anything and is all but normal, since even U.S,france,Britain have all express willingness to cooperate with Russia against terrorism/ISIS. Lol

Last edited:
Nope. Even today, China doesn't support Russia when it comes to each other cor interests, neither does Russia support China when it comes to Chinas own core interests. Have you seen Chinese president/top official officially/publicly saying China stands by Russia in Syria? Have you seen them providing any support to Russia during its campaign in Syria? Etc etc. THE ONLY THING CHINESE OFFICIALS SAY IS WE WANT ALL PARTIES TO SEAT DOWN AND COME TO A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION SINCE THERE IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION TO THIS CRISIS.lol we all know that's an indirect and polite way of saying it is none of my business. Lmao.

They are right though, its none of their business. The west and Russia can fight it over. China will just come and sign business deals/contracts at the end of the day, no matter who emerges victorious. That's their strategy. I like it though. :) lol

You've put it very bluntly but that's how it is!

What a joke of a coalition. Basically same rebranded version of coalition that saudis wanted to lead against yemen. I was so proud when we said no those arrogant moarchs but now same old fuccking wusses scumbing to pressure. What a waste of time.

If it is islamic coalition then where is iran.

One must not see everything with sentiments bounded with religion. The past has seen such coalitions like CETO( Baghdad Pact) which has nothing to do with religion but mutual interest of US and countries.

If Saudi Arab was so worried about Islam/Muslims, then they would taken the refugees. It is a Kingdom, and for a King what matters is that its Kingdom remains. That's All!
Where is Saudi Arabia gonna take the refugees and put them? Below the baking sun in the middle of the desert? Saudi Arabia instead spends tens of hundreds of millions of dollars on refugees.

If it is islamic coalition then where is iran.

Iran is with the asad regime and SA is with the sissy regime and both these regimes are anti-Islamic regimes and that is the funniest part of all!

Iran is with the asad regime and SA is with the sissy regime and both these regimes are anti-Islamic regimes and that is the funniest part of all!

Lol my white ausie friend fell on floor when i told him KSA will be leading an anti terrorist force. What kind of results are we expecting when terorist breeders are leading the coalition. Its just another dicck measuring contest with Iran. I just feel sad that pakistan had to get involved in this waste of time and money.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom