What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

We have a completely different Saudi Arabia gentlemen, to keep certain cretin people in check.

Israelis and Mexicans are certainly not in the coalition.
You are wrong there. It is the Israeli air force that destroyed all the Yemeni bunkers where the scuds were sored, it is the Israeli aviation that destroyed all the Yemeni targets of value. Israeli were also advisers to sauds on how to conduct the war..This may have stooped when the Yemeni hit the Saudi air base el Khalid (i think) which was the spring board of the Saudi coalition , where a number of Israelis died during that attack..
For the Mexicains they were hired lately in the same time than the Colombians.

Yes why Pakistan is in the list? Isn't it already fighting against terrorism? What is Zarb e Azb then? Pakistan is already involved in tackling terrorist groups down.
Operation Zarb e Azb will successfully end within either this month or the next, all that is left is securing Shawal valley, a strip of land being pounded and fought for as we speak. Saudi Arabia is are second closest friend, they fund our Nuclear weapons and spend billions of dollars funding Pakistani defense products and investments - they gave us free oil in almost every single war we had with India - they are our true friends, because unlike our "real friends" they dont view us as assets. We have more to gain than to lose if we join them.

Operation Zarb e Azb will successfully end within either this month or the next, all that is left is securing Shawal valley, a strip of land being pounded and fought for as we speak. Saudi Arabia is are second closest friend, they fund our Nuclear weapons and spend billions of dollars funding Pakistani defense products and investments - they gave us free oil in almost every single war we had with India - they are our true friends, because unlike our "real friends" they dont view us as assets. We have more to gain than to lose if we join them.

Got it. This all does make sense. Thanks! :)

What Bullshit? Who are you?Whats ur nationality? first clear that thn we will talk . You sound like a typical Islamophobe and yeah keep burning we dont give a damn what you think.
Look at my profile and my avatar, my nationalities are limpid clear...Oh yes I am an islamophobe...can't you come up with something better.

We have a completely different Saudi Arabia gentlemen, to keep certain cretin people in check.

Exactly. Right now, Saudi Arabia battling terrorism is like Saudi Arabia battling Saudi Arabia. So, this joke of the coalition should focus on preventing rodents (some of their own citizens) from their respective countries from joining terror groups all over the world (especially ISIS and AQ) and keep the disease inside their borders and in check.

By doing that, many of those countries will have done the greatest contribution to fight against terrorism.

Exactly. Right now, Saudi Arabia battling terrorism is like Saudi Arabia battling Saudi Arabia. So, this joke of the coalition should focus on preventing rodents (some of their own citizens) from their respective countries from joining terror groups all over the world (especially ISIS and AQ) and keep the disease inside their borders and in check.

By doing that, many of those countries will have done the greatest contribution to fight against terrorism.
To know who I was talking about:
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This coalition if used properly will help avoid more daesh like groups from gaining land and recruits
All terror groups, not only Daesh.

I am sure Iran is capable to wither any hostile attempt from the new coalition..
View attachment 279457
VS
View attachment 279456
Do I need to comment?
First of all u compare field uniform with parade uniform. Here Jordanian king in field uniform:

2066I.jpg

Secondly Jordanians follow a British tradition:

charles_3231997b.jpg

Despite British king wears silly medals, their 3rd armoured Division will gangrape any IRGC division anyday.

This bounds to happens, Daesh/ISIS can only be confronted by Strong Muslim force alone any foreign/west involvement in eradicating this mess will further complicates matters and instead help ISIS to recruits muslims to fight west.

All in all its a welcome development.

Exactly. Right now, Saudi Arabia battling terrorism is like Saudi Arabia battling Saudi Arabia.
That's right. It's what the Sauds have done repeatedly, ever since the Battle of the Ikhwan. And they've gained power and wealth far beyond the dreams of Croesus. Why would they give up on a winning strategy?

You are wrong there. It is the Israeli air force that destroyed all the Yemeni -
You have the right to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Calls itself an "Islamic" coalition, disallows largest Shia country from joining it. Saudis have, ever since the past few decades, spread sectarionism in the Muslim world. They literally are not good at much else. Most of the terrorist groups operating in most Muslim countries are the product of the exportation of the extreme sectarion mindset being pumped out by the very same Saudi and Qatari shiekhdoms.

Asking Saudi Arabic to fight terrorists is like expecting a vampire to give a blood donation, it's just not happening kids, no matter what the latest PR exercise says.

No one is sure if Pakistan has even given a nod to join, let alone passed a bill to do so. Trust you me, haven't heard it yet. Saudi's can say whatever they want, I want to see our parliament voting on it, and most importantly Raheel Sharif, which I don't see him approving, not now, not ever.

I think your common sense going on vacation these days.

This 34 country coalition announcement and India agreeing on restarting dialogue process are the equal parts of the same coin.

Look, Pakistani Parliament already approves unanimously to support/defends KSA against any aggression (not just terrorism), this was a broad endorsement to involves with KSA but Pakistan states only one problem to both US and KSA.

That both civilian as well as Military are agreed in principle to help you in ME provided
you helps us maintain our eastern front quite and that is where US is actively involves Now-a-Days on the conditions puts forwards by GOP as well as Raheel himself in recent visit to US.

In coming months/years you will see our eastern front get un imaginable cold however our involvement in ME will eventually increases by that effects.

Last edited:
We have more to gain than to lose if we join them.

Pakistan will NOT take part in the Zionazi-Wahhabi alliance to destroy the other Muslim states !!!

You are wrong there. It is the Israeli air force that destroyed all the Yemeni bunkers where the scuds were stored, it is the Israeli aviation that destroyed all the Yemeni targets of value. Israeli were also advisers to saudis on how to conduct the war..This may have stooped when the Yemeni hit the Saudi air base al Khalid (i think) which was the spring board of the Saudi coalition , where a number of Israelis died during that attack..
For the Mexicans they were hired lately in the same time than the Colombians.

In coming months/years you will see our eastern front get un imaginable cold however our involvement in ME will eventually increases by that effects.

One way or other, we have to take sides!
In coming time, things gets too intense that there will be no middle ground left.
So, its better to chose wisely your true buddies, besides whom you are comfortable to fight along side.

You are so naive that I can sell you real estate on the Moon. Do you really trust US and move Pakistani troops facing our mortal enemy ? Why don't you instead ask US to convince to India to withdraw from Kashmir. Pakistan will send troops to Middle East as peacekeepers only !!

Last edited:
Pakistan will NOT take part in the Zionazi-Wahhabi alliance to destroy the other Muslim states !!!

One way or other, we have to take sides!
In coming time, things gets too intense that there will be no middle ground left.
So, its better to chose wisely your true buddies, besides whom you are comfortable to fight along side.

Do you really trust US and move Pakistani troops facing our mortal enemy ?

Don't be so emotional, We can involves in ME without moving any troops from eastern front.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom