What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

FJYH0HWWUAUdR35

Q. Why are you getting all hyped up 'bout it? You're a Danish living in Denmark.

...having an Avatar of Egyptian actors in Uniform (with an Urdu quote)
View attachment 809544

Hahahaha. I geninuely find this post hilarious I will give you a pass you cracked me up there..

He's a false flag rat with multiple IDs.

The only faker on PDF is accusing me and not even sure how you are not banned.. Dude how difficult can it be just go change into your Indian flag geez

This analogy will not work here and it is juvenile to come with.. They ain't launching drones at others but at us and by Allah we will deal with them in a befitting manner... So please spare us with this and use it in the right places because this has nothing to do with that.. You launched stuff I will break your face period... They should have thought for themselves that they should not launch against a fellow Muslim if they at least view themselves as such in the first place but either way All actions has consequences and the blame is on nobody but themselves and you can't show hostility towards me and then claim oh we are brothers but how that stuff will not work.

Young man instead of getting emotional this war is going on from more then 2 years if i am not mistaken and we can debate all day who started it, what are the reasons and who are the instigators.
You need to look through the fog and at the end result. With this madness, outcome is destruction of a Muslim country and damaging of the other. Why wars in Europe are gone on holidays as they sit at the table and try to resolve their issues and preserve their resources for their nationals. Why there are always flames of wars are in our lands and why this cycle of my di*k is bigger then yours doesn't stops? There is nothing to be proud of who can inflict more damage at each other, its time to have cool head, get together and stop this bloodshed and focus at the real enemy instead of having ego's.

Young man instead of getting emotional this war is going on from more then 2 years if i am not mistaken and we can debate all day who started it, what are the reasons and who are the instigators.
You need to look through the fog and at the end result. With this madness, outcome is destruction of a Muslim country and damaging of the other. Why wars in Europe are gone on holidays as they sit at the table and try to resolve their issues and preserve their resources for their nationals. Why there are always flames of wars are in our lands and why this cycle of my di*k is bigger then yours doesn't stops? There is nothing to be proud of who can inflict more damage at each other, its time to have cool head, get together and stop this bloodshed and focus at the real enemy instead of having ego's.

I don't enjoy seeing them taken out or fought but truth is that this is their own doing and there is no way out for them. They have chosen a hostile path unfortunately and against their own interests and they chose this path of their own demise.. Sometimes when people are not focussed on you and you start thinking maybe I could do something here but then when you provoke them enough and they turn on you then that is when you realize holyshxt I really fuked up this is exactly what is happening to them.. We aren't exactly going anywhere from the region hence they have no where to go and no route of ending the hostility so why even try to go down that path in the first place which is only demise and destruction for you

How failed when you have technically no forces on the ground and you still hold basically almost everything.. Low cost big yield good investment stragetically

OK, Are you agree Saudi coalition is killing civilians instead Houthis by using Jet, as they have no ground forces?

doesn't change anything, bombastic saudi claims and then houthis will respond. Houthis will keep on resisting.

You wrote that ☝ before & then changed it.
Buahahahahahaha...

Oh you poor-poor Attention-Seeking soul. You're clearly in more dire need of a bl0w-job than anyone any bhakt i've seen on [PDF].

Wanna go for Round 3?

I could use that but only from a good looking girl then why not.. Do you know anyone

Why are you making ground for terrorists.. The entire rebellion is based on Khurafat

you have no right to speak in Muslim matters

stay out of it and spend more time defending your idol Winnie the Poo

I sincerely doubt you'd be able to nail a 2 Dollar wh0re.

I welcome the doubt with good grace but there is only one way to find.. Throw some chicks my way but she has to be bulit like horse not the kardashian types but the nicki minaj of the worlds

Back
Top Bottom