What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

I welcome the doubt with good grace but there is only one way to find.. Throw some chicks my way but she has to be bulit like horse like not the kardashian types but the nicki minaj of the worlds
I doubt anyone would be interested in fake-White Trash...

why would Israeli fly KSA planes, there pilots are capable enough to fly.
Would Muslims indiscriminately massacre civilians? So only Kafirs will be bombing Yemenese civilians.

Who is better at killing Muslims than other Muslims themselves. Lakh lanat
The Americans.. they've killed almost a million Iraqis.. followed with the French who have killed a million or more Algerians..

Who?...

GENEVA, Oct 19 (Reuters) - Ten thousand Yemeni children have been killed or maimed since a military coalition led by Saudi Arabia

Plus let's not forget ... Saudis did 9/11 as well...
You are speculating too much here.. the UN found out that Houthis were behind those bombings,, and besides KSA was found innocent in US courts..

Just keep your rant for yourself.. you are just saying anything that comes to your twisted mind,,

Last edited:
You are speculating too much her..the UN found out that Houthis were behind those bombings,, and besides KSA was found innocent in US courts..

Just keep your rant for yourself.. you are just saying anything that comes to your twisted mind,,

I am just not allied with the Saudi / UAE camp that in my opinion committing war crimes in Yemen. My solidarity lies with the innocent Yemeni civilians. I'm not too concerned about blowback to UAE as all their locals will evacuate and reside in Switzerland if the Houtis start bombing them.

Just my prerogative...

I am just not allied with the Saudi / UAE camp that in my opinion committing war crimes in Yemen. My solidarity lies with the innocent Yemeni civilians. I'm not too concerned about blowback to UAE as all their locals will evacuate and reside in Switzerland if the Houtis start bombing them.

Just my prerogative...
That is wrong as a baseless opinion..the UN found out that Houthis were bombing civilians who opposed them or didn't want to join them.. and now as it is wildly known.. the coalition is calling for civilians to avoid the places it will bomb.. and it is working well.. no civilians are in those areas..

Last edited:
The Americans.. they've killed almost a million Iraqis.. followed with the French who have killed a million or more Algerians..
Both sides in the conflict are wrong and share the blame. However, it is usually with the stronger ones where the responsibility for de-escalation lies. Also don't forget the Afghans where Million have died due to conflict since 78 and millions more have been maimed and wounded.

Nothing with this thread, but it made me ponder on the idea of collateral damage (ie killing of civilians due to bombing/other mass destruction weapons) and how it fits within the Islamic jurisprudence. The prophet (PBUH) at multiple times in his life offered guidance on the issues of conduct of warfare. It seems to me that the various Muslim states in conflict with each other don't follow any of these principals. But I will have to do some research on this idea of collateral damage and if there are anything related to the subject anywhere.

That is wrong as a baseless opinion..the UN found out that Houthis were bombing civilian who opposed them or didn't want to join them.. and now as it is wildely know.. the coalition is calling for civilians to avoid the places it will bomb.. and it is working well.. no civilians are in those areas..

Completely agree they have been conducting themselves as an example

How do you guys manage to find an Israeli and an Indian angle in even the most unrelated of things?

do you not know about the Israeli involvement in Yemen? It takes 10 min to research, from former IDF operatives serving as military advisors and private contractors to the UAE. To the Israelis operating a listening post on a yemeni Island.

Btw I never mentioned any indian angle.

? This is a thread of a proxy war between the Arab states and Iranian backed rebels - both Muslims, fighting in another Arab country. :coffee:

again a failure of research on your part. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Israeli_alliance_against_Iran

do you not know about the Israeli involvement in Yemen? It takes 10 min to research, from former IDF operatives serving as military advisors and private contractors to the UAE. To the Israelis operating a listening post on a yemeni Island.

Btw I never mentioned any indian angle.

again a failure of research on your part. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Israeli_alliance_against_Iran

It was for the other quote here about dragging Indians here. Not to you.

Hallucinations
yeah the same hallucinations when people pointed out Emirati treachery against palestine was happening behind the scenes, all you online bots defending Bin Zayed and Bin Salman claimed it was a lie, then they announced it in the open.

Both sides in the conflict are wrong and share the blame. However, it is usually with the stronger ones where the responsibility for de-escalation lies. Also don't forget the Afghans where Million have died due to conflict since 78 and millions more have been maimed and wounded.

Nothing with this thread, but it made me ponder on the idea of collateral damage (ie killing of civilians due to bombing/other mass destruction weapons) and how it fits within the Islamic jurisprudence. The prophet (PBUH) at multiple times in his life offered guidance on the issues of conduct of warfare. It seems to me that the various Muslim states in conflict with each other don't follow any of these principals. But I will have to do some research on this idea of collateral damage and if there are anything related to the subject anywhere.
Koran says to Muslims that if one party over-reacts and attacks another party, then it is legitimate to fight it and even gang on it..

In this case..the Houthis destabalised Yemen..attacked Saudi Arabia and don't want peace.. as you know they are not masters of their decisions..they are just a proxy of Iran.. and Saudi Arabia does not want that on its border..so all in all this coalition fight against Houthis to establish a democratic and stable Yemen is more than legitimate..

Back in the day, if you attack or rebel against the stronger side. Heads get chopped off as soon as one side loses. Everything is up close and personal with a sword. There is no civilian or collateral damage. Every abled body men pay with their life. Their property and women are taken captives.
Reports coming in that Sanaa airport has been bombed
Bombing won’t solve the issue. Without Boots on the ground, there won’t be any victory.

Back
Top Bottom