What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

Lmao it seems as if UAE female pilots were the once who commited massacre on houthis seriously these bitches are ruthless and relentless..
shaikha-mozah-al-maktoum_650x400_41486386543.jpg

Houthi killing bithces this is a new term

Yes please deploy them girls in the skies and promise them free holiday tickets to Maldives who takes out most terrorists including a whole year make up free shopping card

Last edited:
Yes please deploy them girls in the skies and promise them free holiday tickets to Maldives who takes out most terrorists including a whole year make up free shopping card

The make-up part will drive the message home

Confirmed two more high ranking officials killed

Brigadier General Yahya Hussein Oshan and Saleh al-Hamran, high-ranking Houthi commanders, were also killed in the bombing of the Saudi-led coalition (RSAF) in Sanaa.
Quote Tweet

L9NLbFo0_mini.jpg

Rɛռǟɨֆֆǟռƈɛ

@R38986798
·

Let's see if the Houtis have it in them to take revenge....

The defenses are activated they can't really send in much besides they will just recieve another laying down the pipe experience and more severe

Who is better at killing Muslims than other Muslims themselves. Lakh lanat
You will propose same argument against pa attacking bla or ttp ? Such things are the real cause of weakness that our nation suffers and pays heavily for

Who are the terrorists? The draconian Saudi regime or the royals of UAE? The ones bombing and starving Yemen for years with Western armaments?

Forget the sectarian angle. State violence can and should be labeled 'terrorism' just as readily as violence committed by nonstate actors.
Remind us who started the conflict? was in the Saudis or was it the Iranians via Houthis? why is a Pakistani who just lost a fellow countryman to an Iranian drone strike, shilling for the Iranian regime?

A bunch of sold-out (to Israel and the US) Gulf monarchies, even though they are Sunni like me (though I hate these distinctions), especially given the version of Islam they have exported for decades, has caused irreparable damage in the Muslim world. Obviously Iran isn't an angel either --- but at least it is resisting the imperialism of Israel (single-handedly, as much as it can as a sanctioned and isolated state) and the US in the region.

Israel, Israel, Israel. It's all you have on the brain. Is Iran 'resisting Israel' in Yemen? how about murdering so many Sunni Muslims in Syria, was that Iran 'resisting Israel' too?

Just why do you and some other Pakistanis find these Mullah dogs so seductive and sexy?

Who is better at killing Muslims than other Muslims themselves. Lakh lanat

Why we need any enemy when we are good at killing each other, no wonder Israeli's are sitting in the Masjid-i-Aqusa. Killing your own brother surely is not a right approach but then as a Muslims have we ever learned.
The day we sorted out our weaknesses of Education, rules of succession of our leaders and stopped betraying our own brothers (i.e. traitors in our ranks) we will be at the different level.
I found it very hilarious Saudi's and UAE are showing so much bravery by bombing our own Muslims in uncontested skies. While Israeli's are killing Palestinians' kids on daily basis but their di*ks flops from confronting them.

Back
Top Bottom