What's new

Satellite Photos of Iran's attack on US bases

@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Manticore @Arsalan @Adios Amigo @Zaki @Serpentine @blain2 @Ipcha Mistabra @TaimiKhan

This guy insults Iranian members for countless times. I wonder why he doesn't gets banned.

If he can't talk in a civil way show him the exit door.

I don’t care about the clips! I am saying look at the satellite imagery! It shows you ALL impact points.

5-7 impact points and 15 missiles fired! Do the math bozo the clown.

More propaganda.

Iraq PM has already said he was informed at midnight by Iran about the strike. First missile was fired 80 mins later.

If you don’t think that’s a “heads up” then you are clearly biased.

No one died.

Iran did prove one thing though, their missiles are far more accurate than people thought (which is no surprise).

50% failure rate shows that Iranian BMs are not that accurate.

Iran would've been better off investing in CMs.

And to all the Iranian members hailing this as a triumph, information from the Iranian side is being feed as mere propaganda.

Satalite imagery shows the level of damage done by Iranian BMs.
The time of celebration has not come

Propaganda.

15 missiles were fired, I counted 13-16 during the official video. And only 6-7 strikes were made. And this was on a base the size of a small town. A base that had ZERO interceptors in place.

It mean 8 missiles missed or failed. Terrible.

In days ahead post strike analysis will back up my claim of high failure rate.

Seems Fateh is a semi reliable missile (80%) but Qiam is absolutely dog ****!

How do you claim that just 7-8 missiles hit their targets! On one video, Iraqi soldiers were counting the hits and they were clearly saying 15th,16th.
Edit: I forgot that the official Iraq Military media confirms that it was 17 missiles on Ain Al Asad.

I really regret that with this stunning accuracy the decision was made that 3 missiles hit the same point, greater damage was possible even with a large base like this especially with cluster warheads for parked aircrafts.

Last edited:
This is beyond Impressive! The accuracy is astonishing!!!! I think Iran should build 20 new underground missile production facilities to produce these missiles in far greater numbers because clearly no Iranian Air Force would have been able to defeat both U.S. Air Power and U.S. Air Defenses to even accomplish this much against a U.S. Air Force Base!

However to totally takeout a base this size Iran would of needed to fire well over 200 missiles so increasing our stockpile needs to be high priority!

200 ! Now that is really unrealstic.

IRGC has already said they didn’t target Erbil only Al-Asad. There was a lot of misinformation released during fog of war.

Satellite imagery has been released. Do you see any other black marks ANYWHERE on the base? Runways? Border fence?

Where did the other missiles land? Clearly not in the base or satellite imagery would show it!

Al Assad base is 8KM by 6KM! So that means if it didn’t land in that area the missile completely failed because that is way beyond a CEP error for a 1998 Shahab-3!

The Sat images don't show the entire base and again failures are to be expected especially with BM's and they are not specific to Iran also as with all Ballistic projectiles the success rate improves the more you fire so you have to consider that this was a limited attack and Iran's goal here was to relay a message that Iran has both the capabilities and willingness to hit U.S. bases with missile accurate enough to take out Aircraft shelters and will do so if attack. As for LaCM's they may have lower failure rates but they do have them however, CM's are by far easier to intercept especially compared to BM's equipped with RV capable of changing and adjusting trajectory.

For Iran it shouldn't be a question of one over the other we need both.....

Go about 1:25m into the vi

congrats to Iran from Pakistan

well done what a reply

US space forces never even seen from which direction the 22 missiles came from not a single one was intercepted

Iranian operation Martyr Soleimani was successful, unlike US cruise missile attacks against Syria when most US missiles failed to reach targets.

More evidence of yet another huge failure by US patriot.

AN/APQ-53/65 radar noise signature on Sentinel-1 satellite captured 3 days before strike:

US air defences even failed to protect Saudi Arabia from Yemeni attack. Yemenis demaged biggest Saudi refinery. USA is collosus with feet of clay.

200 ! Now that is really unrealstic.

Why do you think it's not enough??? I think 200 is about the right number.... You'd also need UAV's and UCAV's to do post strike assessment and further strikes....

just to give your some perspective U.S. fired some 60 tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian Air Force base (Shayrat airbase) ~2 years ago and no more than 3 Aircrafts were destroyed and aircrafts where flying in and out of that base within a day and that base was basically less than half the size of this base here. So yea you'd need 200 missiles at the very least
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom