What's new

Satellite Photos of Iran's attack on US bases

President is a clown so are the inbred scum who voted for him but that doesn't mean the System was built in previous decades is obsolete
I was talking about the public, not the system. It is the US public opinion that matters to the US president. 1% of people knowing what has happened wouldn't change much for him.

As I said you don't know no shit, all clips are only part of one strike so you can't assess anything based on them.

If a single missile had missed, now American propaganda machine was openly showing it to public. yet all they could show was the Remanent of the first stage of Qiam.

I don’t care about the clips! I am saying look at the satellite imagery! It shows you ALL impact points.

5-7 impact points and 15 missiles fired! Do the math bozo the clown.

Prior warning wasn't from Iran.

This:

"Something to remember is that there is a tremendous amount of intelligence data to analyze from America's space-based early warning network of infrared sensing satellites alone. Where the launches emanated from and where the missiles impacted, even the ones that missed, would have been recorded. The system can detect smaller infrared events as well and its data that could be used to help confirm if the Ukrainian airliner was indeed shot down. This same network, which is about to get even more capable, would have given near-instant warning that a launch was underway, which in turn gave American and allied troops time to take cover and prepare for the incoming bombardment. You can read all about this system in this past piece of ours."

-
was the key.

I have highlighted this reality in great detail in my discussions before.

More propaganda.

Iraq PM has already said he was informed at midnight by Iran about the strike. First missile was fired 80 mins later.

If you don’t think that’s a “heads up” then you are clearly biased.

I don’t care about the clips! I am saying look at the satellite imagery! It shows you ALL impact points.

More propaganda.

Iraq PM has already said he was informed at midnight by Iran about the strike. First missile was fired 80 mins later.

If you don’t think that’s a “heads up” then you are clearly biased.
Being informed does not equate to providing actual details of strikes to be carried out. It could be just that WE are about to rain down missiles on this location - evacuate as many as you can.

I look at things from technological perspectives, and not through the lens of narratives being pushed around.

Back in 2009 in Talil (Ali Air Base). One of the many stops we did for KBR.

Ali.jpg

Being informed does not equate to providing actual details of strikes to be carried out. It could be just that WE are about to rain down missiles on this location - evacuate as many as you can.

I look at things from technological perspectives, and not through the lens of narratives being pushed around.

Early warning sats, satellite imagery also only tell you limited information and not type of strike as well.

So if Iran wanted to kill soldiers it would make sure to hit the barracks and bunkers not hangers and supply buildings.

Clearly Iran was trying to avoid any casualties. That doesn’t mean there couldn’t have been a stray soldier at the wrong place and time. But Iran went above and beyond to avoid casualties similar to US Syria strike. But in the case of the latter the Us didn’t take as many precautions as Iran.

Mr clown, cluster ammunition wont leave marks, haven't you seen Yemen's footage, or you just pretend to be stupid?!

Infantries were the main targets, US is truly f@cked up.

They silenced the Israeli reporter to hide the great damage which Iran inflicted on them:

2689804.jpg

Mr clown, cluster ammunition wont leave marks, haven't you seen Yemen's footage, or you just pretend to be stupid?!

Infantries were the main targets, US is truly f@cked up.

They silenced the Israeli reporter to hide the great damage which Iran inflicted on them:

2689804.jpg

Fake propaganda. Just goes to show how stupid you are quoting fake Zionist sources.

Run along now.

No point in reasoning with the clown. The guy has a F-313 as his profile picture. His intelligence has already been demonstrated to be low.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom