What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

His nomination clearly means Chauhdary Sarwar and Jahangir Tareen along with Imran Khan and Asad Umar and Dr Yasmin rashid will run Punjab. He is made as he belongs to south Punjab. He is JT guy
He is not jkt man. Jkt was a aleem khan supporter. I can only point who could have suggested this guy's name but nothing sure.

Shukar AlhamduLILLAH koi aam zameendar, aajri, daangri bhi kisi position of power mein aya. He is a good choice, hails from a rugged dry place, is connected to the soil & his community. The only issue will be his wazadari & knowing Faqeer biradri & their accomplices from the wetter districts around Lahore, he will be taken advantage of & that’s where a Firm & Be’deed personality like IK should come in to play.

I never heard about this guy but poor or rich should not be criteria for nominating CM of province . He should have leadership abilities and governance skills to run a bigger province efficiently

PTI has promised to make south Punjab a separate province then would he be a CM of southern province of Punjab and there would be another CM for central Punjab once PTI fulfil his promise

He is not jkt man. Jkt was a aleem khan supporter. I can only point who could have suggested this guy's name but nothing sure.
JT never wanted Aleem Khan Janab. He is JT main guy one of those who JT have always supported. He comes under JT influence. And his appointment means JT Sarwar and Imran will run the show

I never heard about this guy but poor or rich should not be criteria for nominating CM of province . He should have leadership abilities and governance skills to run a bigger province efficiently

PTI has promised to make south Punjab a separate province then would he be a CM of southern province of Punjab and there would be another CM for central Punjab once PTI fulfil his promise
They can't bother to read constitution two third majority is needed in Federal Government and Provincial Government. And PTI doesn't have any of those in any assembly

JT never wanted Aleem Khan Janab. He is JT main guy one of those who JT have always supported. He comes under JT influence. And his appointment means JT Sarwar and Imran will run the show

They can't bother to read constitution two third majority is needed in Federal Government and Provincial Government. And PTI doesn't have any of those in any assembly
Hazrat Bhai he has nothing to do with jkt

BTW his title buzdar, if it's of Persian origin then it means Bakrion wala (one who have goats)
They are part of Rind Tribe in Koh e Sulaiman region, Zob, Dera Ghazi Khan and Dera Ismail Khan. Yes they are mostly graziers.

They have common sense to know Imran doesn't have the numbers yet and @Ali Tariq even PPP help in Pubjab doesn't make two third majority
I will agree with your 2/3 majority point but you are forgetting pervaiz elahi here don't forget what happened in speaker elections bro. PMLN is shattered now in Punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom