What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

Yes these are important concerns regarding him
He can manage all mpa he has support from sial Sharif. Plus he has good relations with pmlq as well.

1). Can he make decisions?

2). Is he likely to be another Ghulam Haider Wayne?

3). Can he act in a way that all MPA follow his command?

These are the three questions I have in mind and this is what is going to matter for him in his new role.

Punjab is no more a one man show those days are over it is now think tank politics and decisions will be collective not individual.

@BHarwana
Punjab is no more a one man show those days are over it is now think tank politics and decisions will be collective not individual.

couldn't have said it better the need of any progressive state

Bhai ghareeb Punjabi got a seat. Rich city people have launched the attack. In the price of street lights one lane in Lahore you can get 10 schools in rural areas. Our country don't need fashion but capital investment into people and poverty education and industry and agriculture. Quit coca cola and start lemonade it is tabdeli

Wish it was Dr Yasmeen Rashid instead of him... she would have been a much better choice
It is still doctor Yasmine the decision power is in the hand of PTI standing committee and they will tell how to administer now.

Buzdar's cast is baloch but he is Punjabi.

I don't care about castes or ethnicity tag, he lives in punjab so good enough to become CM. And he's not even first baloch from DG Khan to become CM Punjab.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Hamid_Khan_Dasti

No need to make this bigger then it is like some people are doing. Muhajir being CM of Sindh will be news, not this. Or Chitrali/Hindko/Kohistani being CM of KP.

Have no idea about this guy but I trust IK to know what he is doing. I am sure he had reasons and I hope those are better for Punjab.

I am from Lahore and although my city has seen the most development in last 10 years, I’d be very happy if other parts of punjab get their due, Its high time they do.

Bhai ghareeb Punjabi got a seat. Rich city people have launched the attack. In the price of street lights one lane in Lahore you can get 10 schools in rural areas. Our country don't need fashion but capital investment into people and poverty education and industry and agriculture. Quit coca cola and start lemonade it is tabdeli

I hope he has nerves in him to handle the punjab mafia.

Also Dr. Yasmin Rashid for health ministry?

Have no idea about this guy but I trust IK to know what he is doing. I am sure he had reasons and I hope those are better for Punjab.

I am from Lahore and although my city has seen the most development in last 10 years, I’d be very happy if other parts of punjab get their due, Its high time they do.

I hope he has nerves in him to handle the punjab mafia.

Also Dr. Yasmin Rashid for health ministry?

I don't know any of ik decisions this was also purely ik own decision many were doing lobby for other but this came out as a surprise for me too.

I don't know any of ik decisions this was also purely ik own decision many were doing lobby for other but this came out as a surprise for me too.
Chalo. Allah malik hai. Have to support IK now. Hopefully he is able complete his mission.Will have to wait and see how the new CM performs.But criticsism will follow as well.

His nomination clearly means Chauhdary Sarwar and Jahangir Tareen along with Imran Khan and Asad Umar and Dr Yasmin rashid will run Punjab. He is made as he belongs to south Punjab. He is JT guy

Chalo. Allah malik hai. Have to support IK now. Hopefully he is able complete his mission.Will have to wait and see how the new CM performs.But criticsism will follow as well.

I just knew who the guy was being from south Punjab and just replied to the sudden storm of media propaganda against him that is it. These are all ik decisions and he him self is taking them. In understanding these are just faces and ik will run the show him self.

I am die hard Imran khan supporter.
But little divided over this decision.
I hope this decision would be better. Otherwise Imran and we are domed and sherif would rule all their life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom