What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

I have watched it bro it is bull shit I know the man personally he won nazmi in Musharraf time and that is it. These are pics of his dera (office) in tausna 2. post pic of his house and show me electricity. Show me his ticket from PMLN that he was ever in the party.
There are so many stories about him what is the actual truth?

lol it’s happened when you have Govt depend on allies, remind an old story “ Ek Lulla dusra Langdda “ both knows how to work together.
@Zibago Mubark ho bhai
Byelections will end dependence in center cant say the same about punjab

There are so many stories about him what is the actual truth?

Byelections will end dependence in center cant say the same about punjab

Bhai word to word not a single lie in this
He is a Baloch
From taunsa 2 his house is in mountains of taunsa where there are no roads and electricity.
His office is in taunsa city. Where he meets his people and do their work and listen to their problems.
He is a lawyer but left practice when he became nazim and then started it again for some time.
He has average land which is his inheritance
He has 2 vehicles one corola and one Toyota dala old model
He has cattle farm average size. Enough for him
He is a good and respecting man.
He is a good choice and knows the problems of the area.

If you want to up lift rural area he is the choice if you want to make metro bus then chose any. @Zibago

He is a Baloch
From taunsa 2 his house is in mountains of taunsa where there are no roads and electricity.
His office is in taunsa city. Where he meets his people and do their work and listen to their problems.
He is a lawyer but left practice when he became nazim and then started it again for some time.
Well he seems ghareeb than the rest of politicians that is a good thing

He is a Baloch

If you want to up lift rural area he is the choice if you want to make metro bus then chose any. @Zibago

1). Can he make decisions?

2). Is he likely to be another Ghulam Haider Wayne?

3). Can he act in a way that all MPA follow his command?

These are the three questions I have in mind and this is what is going to matter for him in his new role.

He is a Baloch

Pti should clarify this in media

1). Can he make decisions?

2). Is he likely to be another Ghulam Haider Wayne?

3). Can he act in a way that all MPA follow his command?

These are the three questions I have in mind and this is what is going to matter for him in his new role.

Yes these are important concerns regarding him

Yar poor guy is doing politics under a tree.
images.jpg

kuch Sharma hoti hai kuch hiya hota hai.
Bhai itna to aap ko andaza hu chuka hoga that I'm a die hard PTI supporter. Ab mein to jo media pe dikhaya ja raha hai usI pe believe karoon ga jab mere pass aur koi source nahi sach jan'ne ke liye. Baki Allah pak kare aap ki information sach nikle aur ye shakhs acha saabit ho.

Bhai itna to aap ko andaza hu chuka hoga that I'm a die hard PTI supporter. Ab mein to jo media pe dikhaya ja raha hai usI pe believe karoon ga jab mere pass aur koi source nahi sach jan'ne ke liye. Baki Allah pak kare aap ki information sach nikle aur ye shakhs acha saabit ho.
Bro I am not saying this about you I am saying it about media.

He is a Baloch

Fun fact, I've heard Balochistan CM will be "Sindhi" from Lasbela.

Back
Top Bottom