What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

Mekon lagda hy pichey jerey lailey han ey ehdey apney han :D
aNecnLjg_400x400.jpg

BTW his title buzdar, if it's of Persian origin then it means Bakrion wala (one who have goats)

I heard that it means bakrian charane waala(Shephered).

Bakrian hon ge tu charani bhi parain ge, for shepherd word is different. Buz in farsi mean goat, so I tried to guess. But his Baloch tribe indeed have/had association with this profession

i already see so many angry lahoris on social media :rofl:

PTI already gave most of women reserved seats to Lahoris despite that most of them are still nooni-toon and voted for the party they got in jahaiz, or kya chahtay hain?

Bakrian hon ge tu charani bhi parain ge, for shepherd word is different. Buz in farsi mean goat, so I tried to guess. But his Baloch tribe indeed have/had association with this profession
Bhai lazmi nahi ke jo bakrian chara raha hai wo us ki apni hi hon, aur waise bhi ye mein ne abhi kisi channel per hi suna tha. Abhi ye important nahi ke bakrian charate hain ya nahi, abhi ye dekhna ke insaanon ko kya samajhte hain new CM Punjab.

That reason alone makes this a good decision :partay:
Bhai he is an average zamindar educated young from an underdeveloped area totally rural with no electricity and he knows the problems that we are facing.
Not corrupt just owns a corola car and has good support in the area. Well connected to all Zamindars in the region and knows what problems they face good decision.

His house.
CZukRypWIAArXDC.jpg

I am not concerned he is too rich or less rich. We are getting CM from south punjab and that too from poor areas with no electricity and that area is far behind from central punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom