What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

No doubt Usman Buzdar belongs to poor and ignored area of South Punjab. But he has been member of parliament previously, hasnt done anything for the poor people of area. He got elected only on the basis of PTI vote bank. I have spoken to several local people , most people very skeptical about his appointment.

Not a very strong personality, no leadership qualities as such. However time will tell how he would handle powerful bureaucracy of Lahore. Personally I believe its a poor choice. He has no vision.

39281939_1885432898203202_1260059966316740608_n.jpg

And propaganda starts lol. His total assets are worth Rs 7600000 how is he corrupt can any one tell me?
Last time he contested under PMLQ and now PTI.
He is good guy. Like it or not he is CM and enjoy it.

He was not part of PMLN but part of janubi Punjab subah mahaz party which whole party was merged into PTI. There is no electricity in his house that is true.

Bhai watch the video I posted above
I have watched it bro it is bull shit I know the man personally he won nazmi in Musharraf time and that is it. These are pics of his dera (office) in tausna 2. post pic of his house and show me electricity. Show me his ticket from PMLN that he was ever in the party.

His Wikipedia page was written 3 hour ago then came 13 articles and 7 videos on him and propaganda starts. Can any give details about his corruption? My home is a palace against his house. Serious this is the change people of Pakistan voted for and media is now thrashing it because their paid loved ones are not getting positions lol.

Bhai he is an average zamindar educated young from an underdeveloped area totally rural with no electricity and he knows the problems that we are facing.
Not corrupt just owns a corola car and has good support in the area. Well connected to all Zamindars in the region and knows what problems they face good decision.

His house.
View attachment 492634
Bhai look at the pic above he has a garage of tarpal kuch Sharma hoti hai kuch hiya hota hai. Ghareeb faqeer admi ko CM bana diya bashing started.

He seems like a weak personality but its still too soon to judge him.I hope Ik knows what he is doing rather than just experimenting.people were expecting someone like yasmeen so rashid his appointment was big shocker.

lol it’s happened when you have Govt depend on allies, remind an old story “ Ek Lulla dusra Langdda “ both knows how to work together.
@Zibago Mubark ho bhai

Back
Top Bottom