What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

I am certainly willing to give Imran Khan a chance. I was also willing to give Usman Buzdar a chance, but with all these murder allegations coming out against him, I believe Imran Khan must change this decision, otherwise he will have left no moral authority to rule.

well if the murder allegations can be proved then your right but if its just talking for public consumption then why...

and if there is murder charge how did he run elections if there is FIR against him dont the police know where he is .. not like hes on the run why dont they arrest him and make example of him....

thought he didn't want it....

and if there is murder charge how did he run elections if there is FIR against him dont the police know where he is .. not like hes on the run why dont they arrest him and make example of him....

There is no charge sincd he has been cleared in the eyes of law when he payed whopping Rs 75 lacs blood money to the victims. But here we ain't taking about legal grounds don't we. It's the moral ground which I m talking. Clearly IK has been made fool by his advisors regarding this candidate.

There is no charge sincd he has been cleared in the eyes of law when he payed whopping Rs 75 lacs blood money to the victims. But here we ain't taking about legal grounds don't we. It's the moral ground which I m talking. Clearly IK has been made fool by his advisors regarding this candidate.

what has imran khan said in regards to all this has he said anything...

we may see the very first U turn. i dont know why IK doesn't take into consideration all the aspects while selecting any body for a particular post.

I am afraid there may not be enough time to change the CM now since the nomination papers have already been filed and the election will be tomorrow in the Punjab Assembly. What a blunder!

Back
Top Bottom