What's new

Sardar Usman Buzdar nominated as CM Punjab by Imran Khan

Still on a personal note, i would have wanted a less controversial figure as CM Punjab which might be THE THOUGHEST job for next 5 years.

Same here but this guy even failed to speak properly in media early today . I am very disappointed with this choice.

PPP will side with PTI on any legislation to make south Punjab a separate province. However, these things should wait for 10-12 months. Let the things settle in. First thing will be to get out of economic crisis without IMF and regain some international friends. That is most important. Once international image improves, economy gets better, such reforms will come.

Nothing to do with international image bro.

Split of Punjab will happen after midterm. Pakistani politics is going to change in a big way over the next 2 years, where many will go to jail or exile after signing the cheques and admitting their loot. After that midterms will happen, in order to bring major changes to the constitution. Presidential System talk will start soon as well, as IK only mentioned once (IIRC) that he would move to this system once in power.

LOL do you realize how huge media shit storm this may turn out to be. Just the beginning... IK and senior management of pti should react immediately... Tomorrow cm ki voting hai... Hamza Sharif ko extra votes ab nah mil jaye
Can you imagine how huge social media bashing will Main media get and how long it will stay in social media that Pakistani media did propaganda?

All over media... Check channels... Breaking news every where... PTI in deep shit as of now

If this news is fake, all these media channels will face big defamation cases and possible bans.

If this news is fake, all these media channels will face big defamation cases and possible bans.

Not fake.. Fir ki copies media mein display ki ja rahi hai... Yeh information I think within pti leak huee hai by some one who wanted to see cm of his choice

This is not a good decision at all. I am starting to have serious doubts about the decision making of Imran Khan. There is is really no logic behind this decision. Firstly, the most important criteria for the CM post should have been competence instead of whether the person is poor or has electricity in his home. Now with all there allegation of murder charges coming out against the nominated CM Punjab, I think Imran Khan should accept that he made a serious blunder and change his decision now. Otherwise, his dream of naya Pakistan would be in big jeopardy.

This is not a good decision at all. I am starting to have serious doubts about the decision making of Imran Khan. There is is really no logic behind this decision. Firstly, the most important criteria for the CM post should have been competence instead of whether the person is poor or has electricity in his home. Now with all there allegation of murder charges coming out against the nominated CM Punjab, I think Imran Khan should accept that he made a serious blunder and change his decision now. Otherwise, his dream of naya Pakistan would be in big jeopardy.

how do you know how capable this guy is or note?

every one seems to be jumping the gun here

how do you know how capable this guy is or note?

every one seems to be jumping the gun here

I don't know if he is competent. I can only make a judgment based on what I have seen, and from what I have seen, he seems not very competent and has no real message or vision. But if Imran Khan really believed that he is competent enough to govern such a large province, he should have made a case for his competence instead of his wealth and electricity in his home.

I don't know if he is competent. I can only make a judgment based on what I have seen, and from what I have seen, he seems not very competent and has no real message or vision. But if Imran Khan really believed that he is competent enough to govern such a large province, he should have made a case for his competence instead of his wealth and electricity in his home.

maybe imran khan knows more than he is letting on why dont we give imran khan a chance.

maybe imran khan knows more than he is letting on why dont we give imran khan a chance.

I am certainly willing to give Imran Khan a chance. I was also willing to give Usman Buzdar a chance, but with all these murder allegations coming out against him, I believe Imran Khan must change this decision, otherwise he will have left no moral authority to rule.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom