What's new

Sanjay Dutt Breaks Down

I am sympathetic towards him, I wish he is pardoned with lesser jail term , so is the other lady accused with same charges, it's just my opinion, I have no logical arguments to make against the logic question of " equal treatment and the plight of other lesser known criminals.

This case proves in India its a crime to protect ur family.........he made it clear he wanted to protect his family

what do u expect some one to do when the whole city has become a battle ground if any one should be prosecuted it should be the Bombay police and the politicians for not providing enough security for common man.

they dont have the balls to catch the master mind of riots and the one who did the blasts so taking the anger on innocents.

Police should also arrest every politician who spoke to Dawood and his allies.

80% of ruling and opposition would be behind bars....stupid trail.

Protect the family with AK-56, that can fire 600 rounds per minute?
He wanted to wage a war or protection?

Sanjay is related to the Nehrus through a senor Nehru who had converted to Islam to marry a Muslim singing girl. Maulana Azad had conducted the conversion ceremony.

Sanjay is related to the Nehrus through a senor Nehru who had converted to Islam to marry a Muslim singing girl. Maulana Azad had conducted the conversion ceremony.

Now here comes the religious angle...... Thanks mate for en lighting us with this info.... But do tell me how is it related to this thread or the topic in discussion?????

Now here comes the religious angle...... Thanks mate for en lighting us with this info.... But do tell me how is it related to this thread or the topic in discussion?????

This thread is about Sanjay. How he got related to the Nehrus is also related.

Sanjay Dutt is taking a short cut, he will go direct to President.
Let him say what he wants to fool Indians.
Governor has no power when arms are involved.

he is doing the right thing by surrendering..

He does not deserves to be pardoned. He is not innocent as some of his friends trying to sell.

This is actually a message from the majority hindu folks to the minorities that police will not help you in riots, you will have no one to help you, and also you can't even protect yourself with firearms so we can burn you alive at will.

Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom