What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly refused to live in Pakistan and play for Pakistan. (Precondition to marriage )
She got Sohaib to move out to Pakistan.

i think the fact that hindu nationalists are calling for india to disown their tennis star is reason enough to celebrate

in Pakistan, people were distributing mittay shmittay and dancing outside of his villa.

i think eventually he will convince her to settle in Pakistan. She wants to; it's only her parents who are worried about security situation, even though i think Sialkot is a LOT safer than indian administered Hyderabad.

I heard from my local contact from Hyderabad that after her marriage was called off, she wanted to prove a point and hence went for quick marriage.

"local contact"

:rofl:

i dunno. The way you worded that -- it sounds kind of funny.

I hate Sania..finally I have divorced her last night..in my dream..she is bad wife....she has not yet returned my racket that she stole from my house...thank you shoaib for taking her away.:confused::confused::confused:

I hate Sania..finally I have divorced her last night..in my dream..she is bad wife....she has not yet returned my racket that she stole from my house...thank you shoaib for taking her away.:confused::confused::confused:

after looking at your profile pic she would be thanking shoaib for taking her away :D :D

First of all it's you who are trying to do some flamming posts not me and if you didn't see there are a lot of indian members who are also acting like noobs!:rolleyes:
so don't try to bee over smart calling me Mullah.:wave:

Bhai pehla ***** katne ko doda. :rofl:

Ab aur bhi aaenge maze lo inke. ;)

Gujjar.

after looking at your profile pic she would be thanking shoaib for taking her away :D :D

you don't know...hundreds of girls fall for this cute face...don't keep looking at my profile pic like that,i am not responsible if you fall in love with me...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

(anyone in India can be Muslim President - singer, astraunat etc etc) who don't have much power as compared to PRIME MINISTER.. ;) :bounce:

in indian prime minister power is also very limited and main power lies in the hand of cabinet(cabinet is supreme in indian).:p:P
so my advice you need to read more before come to any conclusion.and don't jump like you discoverd something new:lol::lol::tongue:

Abhi to main popcorn kha raha hoon saab.

:pop:

Bahut time ho gaya undergrad kare hue, par undergrad ka phrase use kar raha hoon:

Full full timepass. :rofl:

BADIYA BHAI,
videsh jake log desi cheeze bhol jate hai.
Par koi ni ye to common hai. :agree:

Gujjar.

i fed up with this discussion abt sania and shoaib shall we discuss about the nationality of their children (which will born after 2 or 3 years ),how they live ,which country they chose :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

****deleted****

Last edited:
pakistani cricketers are always famous for marrying oversea girls first imran khan and now shoaid malik i wounder who is next?

Rest assured, even if i didn't, the others put him in his place.
And what's this nonsense about Muslim loyalty, going by your ill conceived logic, perhaps we should also be condemning Sania Mirza for not marrying an Indian Muslim. Get your facts right buddy.

Mate a girl marrying a guy from another country is different than saying Muslims in India is hosting flags of Pakistan which caused religious riots..hope you find a logic in it..if not just remember i said about Balochis hosting Indian flags and your countrymen reaction..

i fed up with this discussion abt sania and shoaib shall we discuss about the nationality of their children (which will born after 2 or 3 years ),how they live ,which country they chose :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Pagal ho gaye ho? Chalne do, yaar.

Khujli is liye ho rahi hai kyonki Sania ne Pakistani ke saat shaadi kar li.

Koi aur hota to theek tha - rapist, mass murderer, Adolf Hitler, Charlie Chaplin. Par, Pakistani!

Aur doosri taraf se log seena thok ke bol rahen hain, jao tumhari ladki le ke bhag gaye, hamari to life ban gayi.

Chalne do. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom