What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you must tell her - that how the other millions of girls are oppressed in this part of world. just because a few get their hand on net and good education - just like india real pakistan lives in villages and small town.

she is jurno -so have no idea about it.

And those (indians) living in glass houses should not throw stones at others. :)

The situation in India not better than Pakistan either with regard to oppression of women rather i would say in your society even males are facing same situation if they belong to low cast.

So the bottom line is better leave this discussion or if you are so much interested in women oppression topic then open a separate thread i will be happy to debate it with you there and compare the situation in India and Pakistan.

:disagree:
Oh God .. the thread is alive again...

Leave those 2 alone.. its been some time since they married and it seems they are doing just fine.

And those (indians) living in glass houses should not throw stones at others. :)

People who live in glass houses change their clothes in the basement. :woot:

Well webby is MIA. T-Faz did a small clean-up, I have continued to do a massive clean-up because the posts here were worse than offensive!

For people on both sides of the border or whichever continent you are on, grow up!

Women are not your jageer (personal property) that you talk about them the way you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom